rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Just Discovered a Bar that's located Underground...

As in literally underground. It's a dive bar with a college crowd. You need to descend two flights of stairs to get in. There's no cell phone reception.

This means girls are forced to interact with the environment around them rather than being tethered to their screens. This means no competing with smartphones for ADD girl's attention. This means no "where r u?" texts from her cockblocking girlfriends.

I can't count the number of 2-sets and 3-sets of girls just standing around glancing at each other awkwardly. You realize how socially retarded most young girls are in 2012 without the status crutch of their smartphones. They're just begging to be opened to avoid the cardinal sin - awkwardness.

I feel like I'm back in 2002.

Shit is amazing. [Image: banana.gif]

Beautiful. What city is this in?

Deja vu...didn't you mention this before and a few people, including me, asked you what city and for more details?

Interesting. I was in a bar like this myself tonight, though the terrible ratio mitigated the benefit. Should go back on a weekend to see the effects of no cell reception. Though it's not that far underground, so texting may still be possible.

Quote: (08-30-2012 02:19 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Interesting. I was in a bar like this myself tonight, though the terrible ratio mitigated the benefit. Should go back on a weekend to see the effects of no cell reception. Though it's not that far underground, so texting may still be possible.

The Edison? That's the only true underground bar I'm aware of around here. Though oddly I can still get cell reception there.

bigger german cities where the old town wasnt completely bombed to ashes have some of these underground bars and clubs.

but the m/f ratio and girl quality/style depends on the venue and their target group.
you will find high heeled skirt bitches mostly in clubs with mainstream appeal (chart music, "nice" decoration) and upscale venues. the dirtier/grungier the club/bar the more alternative they dress, etc.

yeah, basically the same as non underground clubs + usually bad cellphone reception. [Image: wink.gif]

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

There are quite a lot of these in a couple of British cities.

They get very hot.

Quote: (08-30-2012 02:19 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

The only bar I know of like that is the Varnish. No cell reception there either, but also piss poor for pickup. You'd think with the best drinks in the city it'd be a pussy magnet but I've had horrible results there.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I went to this place in Santo Domingo for drinks with a date. It has a cool cave bar restaurant and a sweet patio.
http://www.elmesondelacava.com/newindex....somos.html

Quote: (08-30-2012 02:56 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I went to this place in Santo Domingo for drinks with a date. It has a cool cave bar restaurant and a sweet patio.

I've been there too. There is also a place in Santo Domingo called the Guacara Taina which is a similar "cave" concept, but was functioning as a nightclub. When I first started going to Santo Domingo, the Guacara was popular. Last I heard, it was mostly only being rented out for private parties.

Quote: (08-30-2012 03:36 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2012 02:56 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I've been there too. There is also a place in Santo Domingo called the Guacara Taina which is a similar "cave" concept, but was functioning as a nightclub. When I first started going to Santo Domingo, the Guacara was popular. Last I heard, it was mostly only being rented out for private parties.

OH SHIT...a dominican chick I just started pipelining in Santo Domingo sent me the link about this place. She works in the area, and has been to the nightclub, but not the restaurant. She said there are actually bats in there too...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Velvet in Montreal is a tight pseudo-underground bar (they've got a ground floor level, but you have to go down an unmarked staircase to get to the real party), one of my favorite night spots there.
http://www.velvetspeakeasy.ca/indexmenu.php?q=about