rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men's sites about game vs. Women sites

Had a conversation recently with a woman 39, (single)who works at Intel, in government relations. We were chatting about what else? Yup men.

I told her while women have Websites filled with women who hate men. Telling their sad stories. Men have sites filled with information on how to get American women into bed. Also lots of info on other countries with women that treat us better. We actually try to help each other out.

While women spend all their time with the "poor me" crap with no solutions only hatred towards men.

Us men look for solutions to the problem.

I asked her "why don't women try to figure out solutions to there issues? Instead of just hating men?

She just stared at me. I laughed and changed the subject. I knew she had no answers, they never do.

Quote: (08-29-2012 12:22 AM)oregonziggy Wrote:  

Had a conversation recently with a woman 39, (single)who works at Intel, in government relations. We were chatting about what else? Yup men.

I told her while women have Websites filled with women who hate men. Telling their sad stories. Men have sites filled with information on how to get American women into bed. Also lots of info on other countries with women that treat us better. We actually try to help each other out.

While women spend all their time with the "poor me" crap with no solutions only hatred towards men.

Us men look for solutions to the problem.

I asked her "why don't women try to figure out solutions to there issues? Instead of just hating men?

She just stared at me. I laughed and changed the subject. I knew she had no answers, they never do.

39-year old, single chick. Eww creepy.

The author of Mar and Venus, stressed never find a solution to a women's problems, she only wants to vocalise it, funny how PUA seldom refers to this book, it was a best seller when it came out.

This is the exact reason why it never pays for a man to take feminism seriously.

Quote: (08-29-2012 05:45 AM)Magic Bullets Wrote:  

The author of Mar and Venus, stressed never find a solution to a women's problems, she only wants to vocalise it, funny how PUA seldom refers to this book, it was a best seller when it came out.

Does she do yoga? Pilates? Crossfit? (see my thread on 40 somethings)

I'll be the next cock on her carousel.

Remember, by that age, they really know how to suck cock.

Quote: (08-29-2012 05:45 AM)Magic Bullets Wrote:  

Yep. Great book. Of course, women love the book too, because it underscores their uniqueness. But it is a book heavily indebted to Evo Psych.

As for women, only offer solutions, or even mention the offer of solutions, if you either want silence, or an argument.

Women aren't interested in real solutions. They want drama. Drama IS their solution...it makes them feel alive.

And whatever "solution" is recommended is based on social expectations and feel-good platitudes of how things should be, not how they are.

How does crossfit effect their cock sucking abilities and single complaints? Is it like having multiple cats?

Quote: (08-29-2012 10:05 AM)kbell Wrote:  

How does crossfit effect their cock sucking abilities and single complaints? Is it like having multiple cats?

The two, alas, are not DIRECTLY associated.

But here is the connection.

She's doing crossfit because she's older, is freaked out about it, and is desperately trying to maintain her SMV.

She's great at sucking cock because she's older and has had lots and lots of practice.

Women learn whole lots of game by their girlfriends and the men they date.Women's magazines are full of game techniques for them.They just use different vocabulary than men for the same things.