rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Walking away

Walking away

Met a hot girl in a club some time ago. I'm 26 she's 23. I have a cool job which usually makes girls go "wow" and never had a problem swooping a girls bc of decent looks and good game. The girl is a student and manages her own startup with 9-10 employes, she's quite independent and successful for her age. Old money. High market value. I think this sparked her interest:

1) Building rapport the 1st time we met
2) Good looks (i was really dressed down when we met, no dress to impress here)
3) Mysterious expat
4) Quite good italian skills, we have talked a lot in italian and she adres my foreign accent

We've had only one proper date which was brunch, with lots of kino. (I usually dont date before dark, i know how bad this story starts)

Met out a couple of times, she said her girlfriends really liked me, "you did a great impression" and a BIG smile

We met up last night quite spontaneously, she wanted me to come and hang with her and her friends (i usually isolate girls, but since it was a boring sunday night i thought WTF). When I arrived my date was crammed between two other girls, so I just took a free spot across the table from her, but with some distance due to the table size. Chatted with a hot girlfriend of hers most of the time before we moved on to another venue.

At the 2nd venue, I sat next to the date girl. Some joking, kino and good conversation followed. She kind of invited herself over to my place for dinner some night this week, after probing me about my cooking skills.

We had nice and funny discussions the whole group, when suddenly the date started having longer and longer conversations with one or some of her GFs in their language (they are italian, which i'm not not, but know the language enough to understand the convo, which she knows I do). She was talking a bi about two different guys who were texting her and whether she should reply or not, some of the guys was weird in his way of writing she said. I hadn't seen that bitchy shit-testing coming. She's been quite cool so far.

During the time I initiated a couple of conversations to kind of "catch up" with my date, since I hadn't exactly been orbiting around her that night. She gave quite short replies, when I got my sensation more confirmed - that she was signalling boredness or insecurity. I talked for a couple of mins with her other GF (the hot one, who gave me lots of IOIs) before getting a bit pissed off by my dates immature behavior, so I dropped some cash for my drink, said it was nice seeing you all and just left. My date gave a surprised look, said "see you soon" and smiled. I got up just waved to them in an aloof way, and walked off.

I felt it's better to not sit patiently and lap up her BS, especially since they knew I overherad the convo. They even said something about "hihi do you understand what we talked about?" - "Yeah, about 50%" - "Noo.. hihi you understand everything, right?"

Didnt want to come off as bitter, but I couldnt sit there and take it like some puppy dog. Better to leave. Ill give her a chance to reinitiate and invite herself over so that I can fuck her. If that does not happen, I have already written her off. Better to cut your losses before they become too large (or hurt my ego).

Good game has in some ways blown up my ego a bit.

Whats your take on this?

Walking away

She needs some P in her V. That will put her in her place. Roissy got that covered. As for the group date thing, I think you put yourself in a complicated situation. I know its hard to say no when you're at home bored. Anyways, if you lose this one you might still have a chance at the friend =)

Walking away

Quote: (08-27-2012 02:17 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

She needs some P in her V. That will put her in her place. Roissy got that covered. As for the group date thing, I think you put yourself in a complicated situation. I know its hard to say no when you're at home bored. Anyways, if you lose this one you might still have a chance at the friend =)

Completely agree. From what I gathered, it was you, the date girl, and two of her friends? How is that a date? Unless I am missing something, I don't know if she saw it as a date.

I think your walk away was a fine move. Alternatively you could have gamed her hot friend you said you were talking to. Get a little physical right in front of her. Why not?

Walking away

Ha, I dig your optimist outlook. I could maybe try to date her friend if the "original date girl" doesn't make a move within a week.

Speaking of Roissy, his stance on being a jerk/badboy before P in V occurs holds true to your point. The group date thing put me more in the friend zone and niceguy light than a classic G Manifesto date. http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/05/thr...ml#content

Peace

Walking away

Quote: (08-27-2012 02:26 PM)gandt Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2012 02:17 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

Completely agree. From what I gathered, it was you, the date girl, and two of her friends? How is that a date? Unless I am missing something, I don't know if she saw it as a date.

I think your walk away was a fine move. Alternatively you could have gamed her hot friend you said you were talking to. Get a little physical right in front of her. Why not?

Yeah, I second that. It wasn't really a date. It's just that it's more of a cultural thing here to meet in groups, make a good impression and then take it from there. Its good to lead, I know, but she told me three times she would like me to come over - and had this curious/happy attitude that I had arrived yesterday.

Yep, two of her friends. One was slightly younger but really mature for her age. The hot one is originally a local who just got back from Buenos Aires where she attends some expensive private uni. She's well-versed and has travelled a lot, interesting chick.