rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friends

Friends

A few girls have mentioned that they have told a few friends about me and then proceed to ask me if I have told any of my friends about them.

What do you think is the best way to answer this? I feel like this is a test by the girl to see if I want a relationship with her or not as both came around the 5th date and both were into me.

Friends

Say no. Unless you want to take things serious. Then just bring her along to a bbq or a night out or something.

Friends

"A few girls have mentioned that they have told a few friends about me and then proceed to ask me if I have told any of my friends about them"

What the heck?

Friends

Quote: (01-09-2010 12:36 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"A few girls have mentioned that they have told a few friends about me and then proceed to ask me if I have told any of my friends about them"

What the heck?

A few girls that I was dating would say that they had told a few friends about us "dating." This occurred usually after sex and around the 5th date. They then would ask me if I had told my friends about them to see where they stand I assume.