rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Overcoming Impossible Odds

While it's true that things like poor logistics or getting cock blocked can severely reduce your chance of scoring a bang, I think sometimes we forget that outliers do in fact happen, more often than we think. Sometimes the things I read on here, although spot-on and informative, come across as demotivating in certain ways. Sometimes the cards we are dealt with in certain situations don't seem favorable at all, but we can still overcome impossible odds. We have no choice but to persist. Hopefully everyone has a good story of how they pulled off an impossible bang, because more often than not, no one ever has the "perfect setup."

I'll go first: There was one time I remember I was trying to bang this very tall blonde German aupair. I went over to her host family's house to watch a movie with her. I tried to make out with her 30 times, and she kept rejecting each attempt. She told me I was a creep, then her host dad found out what I was doing and I was kicked out of their house. After driving home I wrote her off as no longer being a potential bang. To top it off, she lived a bit far away from my place -- about a 45 minute drive. To make a long story short, the next day she texted me, wanting to come over to my place. I banged her, but the sex was terrible. German flag none the less.

I have no idea why she texted me. She told me I was a creep. But sometimes girls like creeps...

I'm actually a shitty story teller when it comes to my own stories, as you can see. But moral of the story: you never know as long as you put yourself out there.

Here's my story that I posted in another thread, ironically also dealing with a German girl and her dad:

Quote:Quote:

Headed to Le Souk for Mondays as it tends to go off. I show up around 1 a.m., and they want $250 for me to get in as a single guy. Obviously not paying that amount, I walk around to some other bars in the area. Meet some cute redhead smoking a cigarette, engage in some light talks with her and had a window to invite her to go have a drink with me but hesitated and she jumped in a cab. Damnit. Everytime I hesitate I regret it later. Walk into a college bar and start chatting up some girls, nothing takes. Honeybadger style, gotta keep going. Did talk to a very pretty Serbian chick. After about hitting on 5 girls and not getting anywhere I feel I should try somewhere else. I go outside and next door I see three girls standing around smoking a cigarette. So I approach them and ask them for a light. Start talking to them and they are all speaking German. One is from Frankfurt, blonde, 5'10, quite attractive. Other is Swiss, pretty cute and the other is Turkish/Swiss nothing to write home about. Smoke and chat, the German is overtly friendly with me and they invite me to come inside and watch live music with them. Obviously I say yes and we go in. Turns out the Swiss chicks are friends visiting the US, and the German girl they just met tonight who is here with her dad. Dad is an American living in Long Island and her she lives with her mom in Germany. Speaks English pretty decently though and she is way into me right from the beginning. So I buy her and her dad some beers, sit and watch live music genuinely having a great time. However, she is there with her DAD who doubles as an NFL lineman…I decide this has a 1% chance of working so I turn my attention to the cute Swiss chick. But they eventually leave having a flight to Vegas the next day. German girl asks if I want to stay with them and I say sure, what else do I have to do. We keep drinking and go outside from time to time have a cigarette.

Live music ends about 3:30 a.m. and she asks for my facebook since she doesn't have a phone and wants me to come to the beach with her tomorrow. But she's going with her family, so again what's the point. I write my email for her and as we are leaving there is a Rabbi standing by the door, old and overweight. He asks if we want to keep on going and we all say sure so he says follow me. Obviously I did not think much of it considering this old Jewish man was walking us around the streets of Manhattan in the middle of the night. We head back to Le Souk, the place that wanted $250 for me to come in. Before we even reach 10 feet from the velvet rope the bouncer removes the rope and the Rabbi walks in like a goddamn mafia king. We all walk in no IDs no cover straight into the place. That's some power right there. We go in, place is going off like a Vegas club. It has a few levels, so we go upstairs to the dance floor and German girl and I get some beers. Her dad is lagging behind.
Then she asks if I want to kiss a German girl. I say "Yes." And we start going at it right by the bar/dance floor. Meanwhile, I have one eye open to see if her dad is around as he is 250lbs and would pummel me if he made an attempt to. Don't see him, keep going at it. We take a break, and see her dad on the other side of the bar…50% chance he saw us. Damn. She goes to talk to him and comes back, all upset. Mentions to me how her dad keeps saying every guy that talks to you wants to get in your pants (true actually) and how she can never have any fun.

Whatever, we keep going at it and move to a couch where she climbs on top of me and starts grinding me, I have my hands in her shirt playing tittie badminton and trying to finger her but her jeans were too tight. Take a break, goes to check on her dad who's now downstairs, comes back upstairs. I keep trying to find the damn bathroom so I can try to bone her in there since I know there's no chance she'd leave her dad. Can't find the bathroom. I come with her to talk to her dad and I just don't say anything, they chat, we go back upstairs. Some more messing around, it's now 4:30 a.m. and we go downstairs and dad is already outside. She is very upset, says again can never have any fun since her dad is always around and she's young and vacation, etc. Obviously I agree and amplify her thoughts, say she's on the last few days of vacation, needs to be selfish, dad knows how to get home say you will meet him in awhile and we can hang out some more. Seed planted.

We go outside, Dad is fuming for various reasons - he is drunk, he wants to go home and there's a guy lurking and waiting to bang his daughter (yours truly). They talk more, she goes I'll come home stop being mad and he goes look if you want to stay go ahead. This whole time, I was the clone of a man taken in by Medusa's stare and turned to stone…imagine how silent and stiff stone is, that was me. No eye contact. No participation in the conversation. Just stand and remain still. Finally, dad turns to me and says "Do you know how to have her get back to Long Island tomorrow?" I respond "Yes I'm from there." He says "Good, I'm going home." Turns his back, gets in a cab, and is gone. The 1% chance just happened…I won the bang lottery.

Tell her let's go drink at my place, jump in a cab and go to my place. Climb out on the fire escape, have a few beers and cigarettes and she tells me about her pet bird named Burbee or something like that, how she feels bad for her family, how she's young and wants to have fun despite all her friends getting married, etc.

Go back inside, start going at it and right before sex she goes "wait…you will be the first American I fuck." I said "good, you are the first German I will fuck." Bang. Next morning, woke up took her to Penn station and showed her how to get on the LIRR back to Long Island as she thanked me for not leaving a clueless German girl in the city. 2 girls, one night.