rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crimean Travels

Crimean Travels

I'm here to relax (nice place so far).
Anyone been here lately and had a good time?

Now in Simferopol, planning on Yalta, sevastopol, balaklava, Bahkchisaray, alupka, sudak and koktebel.

Crimean Travels

I have been in Koktebel last summer.Full of hot girls but not responding.Koktebel,Feodoshia,Yalta,Sudak,Alustha is mostly the same thing.Yevpatoria in the western part is famous for its nightlife.If I visited Crimea again I would try Yevpatoria.

Crimean Travels

I heard Crimea is expensive and dilapidated, any truth in this?

Crimean Travels

So far, apartment costs me 20 USD/ day.
(will get pricier as I hit the coastal cities probably)

Similar to Odessa, but better climate.
many annoying tourists, lots of historical sites

great food(turkish type from the tatars, good fruits, wines)

seems like a good place to take a girl for a vacation. Local talent ain't bad looking either.

Crimean Travels

In Crimea resorts apartments cost over 40 euro per day and it is nothing to be proud of.In Symferopol it costs half the price of apartments in Kiev like in all Ukraine except Donetsk.

Crimean Travels

Sounds good Spartan, I will be vacationing from the 28th of this month. Had six girls who wanted me to whisk them away, most of them were
pipelining efforts, all under 21, selected the winner today.

Was thinking of Odessa because its closer to Dnipro, but will research Crimea.

Crimean Travels

Interesting, so have you met these girls already and they agreed on a trip?

unfortunately, my belarussian girl's parents forbade her to travel. belarussians are way too cautious.

Crimean Travels

Yes, it seems Ukrainian girls will do anything for a free holiday, I met all of them previously but some only once.

One I picked was 18, blonde, very nice body, will look great in Bikini.

Crimean Travels

Only to go there with girl for holiday is worth the effort.More girls are eager to visit Turkey or Greece if you pay for the expenses.(it is the same with air ticket to Crimea and hotel).
To hunt for girls while in Crimea is not worth the effort except maybe Yevpatoria.

Crimean Travels

I wanted to take her overseas but she is not allowed by her parents. Would have taken her to Greece, would never take a young cute blond to Turkey. This girl is so hot, the Turks will attempt to kidnap her, no joke, my Turkish friend has told me how it is there.

Crimean Travels

Isn't taking her on free holidays is like paying money for sex?..hahah Some people would have a cow on here!
Anyways...I have been to Crimea, several areas mentioned above. If I had to do it again I would pipeline a girl or two from Kiev or any other place really. Use Mamba.ru Offer free vacation.
You pay her tickets and the all expenses. It's not going to be that much. maybe 20bucks a day?
Have a nice vacation with a hot girl!
Let the cheap players come to Crimea and realize all girls are on vacation with GUYS! Game over!

Crimean Travels

They are not only with guys.Many girls come with their family and others are in mixed groups or even girls groups.However they are reluctant to get approached.
The expenses are more like 50 euro per day(accomodation only costs 40 euro).Add to this the flight tickets you get easily to 800-1000 euro spending for one week.

Crimean Travels

Yes that kind of money can be easily spent.

Crimean Travels

Yeah, this place is not great for pickup, but good for taking a girl.

I don't think you need to spend as much money as some say. Stay in an basic apartment and cook some of your own meals, grab some tatar fast food in the farmer's market for a few dollars, drink local wines, etc.
I've stayed in 5 star hotels and in basic apartments ...all you really need is a decent bed, shower, kitchen. A good vacation is spent with sex on the bed and the rest of the time out of the apartment.

Crimean Travels

If you do not have 10 euro to spend on a daily basis with an Ukrainian girl I doubt she will substitute by cock.Apartment in Crimean resort-40 euro,daily expenses at least 10-20 euro.

Crimean Travels

And if she wants excursions to nearby places(she will almost always want) the expenses can increase further.So there is no difference to Turkey or Greece.

Crimean Travels

1000 euros for 1 week on 1 girl does not seem like a good value.

Crimean Travels

Greek, any chance you could give us some info on your stats etc, because it seems from your posts that you do well with women, on the other hand you seem to buy a lot of shit for girls. I'm a decent enough looking guy, if I get an incling women are after too much from me then I drop them straight away, that does not mean I settle for less in terms of quality. My status is usually enough to draw them in.

Crimean Travels

Quote: (08-20-2012 07:15 AM)Menace Wrote:  

1000 euros for 1 week on 1 girl does not seem like a good value.

This is the standard.For example you bring the girl to Greece.It costs 350 euro for ticket+250 euro for cheapest hotel+50 euro for visa=650 euro only to bring her.Then you pay a 30-50 euro per day on her(restaurant expenses,museum tickets,beach ombrella etc) and you easily reach the 1000 euro per week.
It is the same if you go to Turkey or to any other resort.It is also the price if you hit Kiev.(50 euro per day minimum for apartment only+20 euro for cafe dates with cocktails and 40 euro for restaurant dates).Imagine dating multiple girls(3-4 every day) and then hitting clubs(25 euro entrance in De Lux).Actually in Kiev you easily reach the 1500 euro per week but the rewards are higher.
In provinces like Lviv you pay more like 800-1000 euro per week(air tickets included) because every expense(accomodation,restaurant,cafe,club) is exactly the half than Kiev price.

The only way to pay less is to stay at girls' house but then you have to pay an everyday fee sometimes as expense for everyday expenses(the girl fills supermarket bag).This is often the case in eastern Ukraine.
The general rule is one girl=1000 euro/week to have her(standard holiday price older guys pay much more because they buy presents go to expensive places etc).

Crimean Travels

Quote: (08-20-2012 07:56 AM)lotharius Wrote:  

Greek, any chance you could give us some info on your stats etc, because it seems from your posts that you do well with women, on the other hand you seem to buy a lot of shit for girls. I'm a decent enough looking guy, if I get an incling women are after too much from me then I drop them straight away, that does not mean I settle for less in terms of quality. My status is usually enough to draw them in.

In Ukraine quality does not matter.Whether you deal with a beautiful or an average girl you pay the same.You get better attitude from the average girl though.

Crimean Travels

Today I spent 150 UAH on hotel, 150 on food, and 25 on transport, 25 on museum entrance. I'll get some fruit for supper, another 25 UAH. 375 UAH... less than 50 dollars a day and I am living very well. If with a girl, I would add another 125 UAH for food, museum, and transport costs (girls don't eat so much and I always share my dish). Total cost per day should be 500 UAH per day (62 USD).

A week long trip(7 day) is 434. Lets add 70 USD for minor gifts, a concert, boat ride, or other such expenses. Total = 500 USD (405 Euro)

This is the real price of a week for 2 people, with a normal girl. This is excellent value and the girl will be very satisfied... at least the down to earth college students I like to date. (PS Average Ukrainian salary is around 350 USD/ month or less)

Crimean Travels

Quote: (08-20-2012 09:55 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

Today I spent 150 UAH on hotel, 150 on food, and 25 on transport, 25 on museum entrance. I'll get some fruit for supper, another 25 UAH. 375 UAH... less than 50 dollars a day and I am living very well. If with a girl, I would add another 125 UAH for food, museum, and transport costs (girls don't eat so much and I always share my dish). Total cost per day should be 500 UAH per day (62 USD).

A week long trip(7 day) is 434. Lets add 70 USD for minor gifts, a concert, boat ride, or other such expenses. Total = 500 USD (405 Euro)

This is the real price of a week for 2 people, with a normal girl. This is excellent value and the girl will be very satisfied... at least the down to earth college students I like to date. (PS Average Ukrainian salary is around 350 USD/ month or less)

You paid 50$ per day for yourself.Add a girl to that and you get to 100$ per day easily.The rest is phantasy.
First of all girls in Ukraine usually order their food and they do not wait to eat the remnants of your food.Second they usually like drinks like cocktails even on cafe dates which are expensive.Third they refuse to take marshutka if you can pay for taxi unless they view you as a future groom.Fourth they like serious value gifts(like cosmetics,perfumes) and not minor gifts.
The expenses of an average Ukrainian guy do not apply to foreigners.If the girl wanted similar situation with dating an Ukrainian guy she would date the latter.

Crimean Travels

I play the boyfriend/future groom and sincere about it. I also played the sex education teacher to a girl who had only had sex with 1 guy before me(and he was awful). With this in mind, sharing meals, taking mashrutka, and small symbolic gifts are all acceptable.

I think not all girl need lots of $$$...and its misleading others when stated like that.

Crimean Travels

Quote: (08-20-2012 10:05 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

First of all girls in Ukraine usually order their food and they do not wait to eat the remnants of your food.Second they usually like drinks like cocktails even on cafe dates which are expensive.Third they refuse to take marshutka if you can pay for taxi unless they view you as a future groom.Fourth they like serious value gifts(like cosmetics,perfumes) and not minor gifts.

I like Kamaki's efforts at posting here, and I probably differ diametrically from the Balkan Power approach, which seems hilariously incomprehensible to me; I am a shy guy with Italian blood and highly educated.

This does not at all match my recent experience in Lviv with attractive college girls or early career girls 20-25. N = about 6. Admittedly I didn't bed any of them, but I'm screening for LTR, and I don't think these chicks would have liked me even if I had shoved stuff at them. Five out of the six girls ordered something really cheap; would often not accept food and watched me eat in a restaurant, they defaulted to Mashrutka without complaint. One took me to a terrible expensive restuarant and ordered some fairly expensive stuff, she has a Spanish guy on the line who is paying her way to school in Spain. Even she rides Mashrutka without complaint.

I differ greatly from the high-heel fans here, i do not go after high-heel wearing girls who look like nightclub fans or vacuous materialisti bitches however. I go after plain-dressing girls who are sort of hipsterish, but without the bitchy superiority of the Murkabeest version.

One of my favorite girls there was a nice mountain girl from the Carpathians who told me hilarious tales of being chased by deer, wild pigs, and I think a bear in her home region forests. Why not get a girl who'll go on an adventure besides to a dreary, drunken nightclub?

I am in Murka for business. Oh god I hate it here. Smart girls are so twisted they've lost the most basic elements of friendly behavior, which are now regarded as being servile. I'm living with a couple girls who went to Ivy League schools, and they are monumental in their self-righteous humorlessness.

In the USA for BUSINIESS ONLY. There's no repairing a depressed, sullen irritability in our educated women that takes years of indoctrination and negative ruminating to form. Working class girls in stores etc are far nicer.

Crimean Travels

Quote: (08-20-2012 09:32 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (08-20-2012 07:56 AM)lotharius Wrote:  

In Ukraine quality does not matter.Whether you deal with a beautiful or an average girl you pay the same.You get better attitude from the average girl though.

Kamaki,

Absolute nonsense of the highest order.