rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When to gave up?

When to gave up?

Don't know if this has been covered somewhere on here before...

But when do you just gave up on a girl? For example, you meet a girl and either get a phone number or make out. Then you try to setup the first date and things aren't going anywhere. She's nice enough on the phone or via text or facebook but you can't lock down something definite because of work or whatever. Here's the question: how much time and energy do you invest in her before pulling the plug? In my experience, if the first and second date don't happen within two weeks, it usually doesn't happen at all.

When to gave up?

limiting mindset IMO. you can't know what's happening in girl's life. what i do is i always let the girl i keep my door open. no stress. i don't burn the bridges basically. sure, if it we don't see each other in first week then with time she gets more and more irrelevant and forgotten almost. but when a girl hits me up after a month i'm ok with that, we both know that i had things to do during that time. no pressure.

so in short i got no deadline at all. i go for a meet in first week, if fails then i focus on someone else and send her invites from time to time to hang out with my social circle just like i'd do to a friend. whether she comes or not is quite irrelevant as she just joins my party then.

When to gave up?

True...that is actually what I do now. Keep them on the back burner with a ping every now and then. I never get upset or anything like that. I was just wondering if there was something else that I could do or something different. I never can seem to rescue a pickup that I can't escalate within a week or two...