rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Emotional topics to bring up

Having conversations with females has become a rather easy feat for me with much practice. I'm not very talkative but girls still enjoy my attention when I decide to shower them with my presence.

I was chatting with a female friend the other day and noticed her balling her eyes out when I mentioned her relationship with her mother. She didn't mind me asking and was actually quite open about it.

This got me thinking, what are some topics out there that can provoke an emotional reaction from a female easily? I feel as if inciting emotions through a shared time together can help better in the closing stages. (Her: Wow, I can be really open with this guy!)

Any thoughts?

Friend zoned with girls.

If just hang around with girls is enough for you keep doing that. If don't do more and listen less. This kind of behavior is for LTR, not casual relationships.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (08-08-2012 12:50 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Friend zoned with girls.

If just hang around with girls is enough for you keep doing that. If don't do more and listen less. This kind of behavior is for LTR, not casual relationships.

I get your perspective. But what about for building rapport though?

I'm still not proficient in night game so what I'm referring to in this thread is day game. Now I don't become an emotional tampon.. But I do engage in a conversation using alpha frame.

An alpha man is not interested about what girls he just met have to say.
Nevertherless, I support your effort to make girls feel confortable in your presence.

I didn't understand your question. English is not my 1st language. Could you explain better?

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14643-...#pid243186

focus on 4. how to talk endlessly and lead the convo and make it super exciting

The only "emotion" you want to elicit is turning her on.

What I think you're referring to is helping her backward rationalize liking you. This is probably a very underestimated game technique. Bring up topics to help her rationalize sleeping with you fast and early.

Ex: meet her through a friend. "yeah it's always better to meet this way I feel more comfortable". Crap like that works on the right type of girl. All she'll do now is rationalize going so quickly with you. Help her rationalize sleeping with you. Fast.

Agree with everyone above. I for sure would not try to bring up topics to make a girl emotional or cry. You want to get her into bed, the best way to do that is to make her wet between her legs, not between her eyes.

I would only bring up an emotional topic up if it was a sad event in your life. Don't worry about lying. I've told girls that someone close to me is on their deathbed while I look in her eyes like a puppy dog then look away at the wall like it hurts. Of course I would never really open up to a girl like that but it works if you know how to act like a dick and then do a 180 on her...