rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Rich Girls?

Gaming Rich Girls?

Any tips for running game on rich girls? I've pretty much just been working her like any normal chick but with more emphasis on having real experiences as opposed to trying to be flashy. I'm not talking Gold Digger types here but women that come from money; Father runs an investment firm, she owns a Yacht club @ 23(!)... You get the idea.

Gaming Rich Girls?

http://www.vice.com/read/the-vice-guide-...rich-girls

Gaming Rich Girls?

Quote: (08-05-2012 05:12 PM)Khaleth Wrote:  

Any tips for running game on rich girls? I've pretty much just been working her like any normal chick but with more emphasis on having real experiences as opposed to trying to be flashy. I'm not talking Gold Digger types here but women that come from money; Father runs an investment firm, she owns a Yacht club @ 23(!)... You get the idea.

Sounds like the typical Ivy League girl.

There have been a few productive conversations regarding the subject of gaming Ivy Leaguers on the forum. I have catalogued all of my contributions to that topic here, with plenty of advice on where to find them and how to interact with them. Since the girls I'm speaking of are all almost uniformly upper/upper-middle class and generally fit the description you outline here (lots of law firm partners, investment bankers, hedge fund managers and a couple of billionaires that I can recall having daughters attending my school), you may be able to get some good insight from these posts. Check them out if you've got time.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Gaming Rich Girls?

Quote: (08-05-2012 07:00 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2012 05:12 PM)Khaleth Wrote:  

Sounds like the typical Ivy League girl.

There have been a few productive conversations regarding the subject of gaming Ivy Leaguers on the forum. I have catalogued all of my contributions to that topic here, with plenty of advice on where to find them and how to interact with them. Since the girls I'm speaking of are all almost uniformly upper/upper-middle class and generally fit the description you outline here (lots of law firm partners, investment bankers, hedge fund managers and a couple of billionaires that I can recall having daughters attending my school), you may be able to get some good insight from these posts. Check them out if you've got time.
Athlone, you mentioned a lot about your difficulty with Ivy girls as a black man, Does a black guy have any shot with those women without having to resort to being a wannabe thug and hoping that the rich girl likes badboys as a way to get back at daddy?

Gaming Rich Girls?

A lot of rich girls like to go slumming so to speak in order to get more out of Daddy. So, you can act like a low life and help her get what she wants. Or another way is to talk about international experiences that you have and let her know that you have lived a lifestyle of comfort. When I talk to these girls in midcoast maine I use my international travel to get at them. Other times I use the fact that I live on a farm. I neglect to tell them that I own the farm.

Gaming Rich Girls?

Quote: (08-05-2012 07:10 PM)Maximus Wrote:  

Athlone, you mentioned a lot about your difficulty with Ivy girls as a black man, Does a black guy have any shot with those women without having to resort to being a wannabe thug and hoping that the rich girl likes badboys as a way to get back at daddy?

If you're going to throw your lot in with these women, you must absolutely avoid behaving in that manner. The chances of her responding to it are extremely low. As a black male shooting for targets like this, the key above all else is assimilation-you must blend in and build a very large amount of comfort. Her friends must be your friends. Social circle game is your ally.
You will not get far by embodying a persona that they're already wary of and largely have no desire to associate or be seen with.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Gaming Rich Girls?

Quote: (08-05-2012 08:22 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2012 07:10 PM)Maximus Wrote:  

If you're going to throw your lot in with these women, you must absolutely avoid behaving in that manner. The chances of her responding to it are extremely low. As a black male shooting for targets like this, the key above all else is assimilation-you must blend in and build a very large amount of comfort. Her friends must be your friends. Social circle game is your ally.
You will not get far by embodying a persona that they're already wary of and largely have no desire to associate or be seen with.
[attachment=7113]

Gaming Rich Girls?

Yea Athlone has spoken extensively on this, and I've chimed in within that previous thread. Being non-conformist and different from a rich WASP or JAP is about the quickest way to lose any sort of attraction you may have built within her.

If this is what your after, a thorough read of the thread is a necessity if you expect any sort of success. Being honest, the fact that you're asking how to game rich girls means that the chance of success with her is low. She is not looking for someone to fuck who has to break through the echelon she is in, she is looking for a guy that is already there. This way if her banging turns into a relationship, it is OK for daddy to meet this guy. The truly rich don't have to think about interactions they have with other people from their SES because they've done it their entire life. Outside of that bubble, an interaction with them can become difficult because you're not a natural to the situation.

Gaming Rich Girls?

Some solid advise here guys, thanks. Nice Vice link from Thatdude. Thanks for the thread Athlone. I live in Canada, so we dont really have Ivy Leagues but I get what you mean. I deal with rich people all the time through work so I don't have a problem showing them I know how to act in that circle. I also make decent money, but my parents didn't raise me in a million dollar penthouse and take me on yacht excursions to the South of France, so I found it hard to relate on that level. I was just curious what other people had to say and I appreciate the input.

Regardless, I'm still feeling pretty good about sealing the deal next time we meet up.

Gaming Rich Girls?

edit

Gaming Rich Girls?

Quote: (08-06-2012 04:13 AM)hunter7 Wrote:  

Either show that you are above them in terms of international experience, wealth, .. or present yourself as different (i.e. not part of the mainstream career thinking at those schools to make either partner at a law firm or investment bank as your main goal in life, but instead make the world a better place haha)

Other than that: Never be impressed by anything they own or do. Challenge them.

I cannot agree with this advice, having lived through this experience myself. The second you "show" a wealthy person that you are wealthy, you are castigated as not being wealthy. Wealthy people differ from kind of wealthy people in that they don't even speak about it. Newly rich people, or people who are not that wealthy will blabber about their wealth. For the truly wealthy, as the OP seems to be dealing with, It's an understanding and reality that is so far beyond practicality that the mention of one's wealth creates red flags. For example, I was at a friend's summer house for a weekend. His father mentioned that one of his friends would be "coming in" for lunch. His friend "came in" for lunch on a Bell helicopter. First, yes, this house I was staying at had a place to land helicopters. Second, the neighbors, if you could call them neighbors, were certainly pissed that there was a helipad at his house, but the town approved it because of the revenue his property taxes bring in. Third, and most useful for this conversation, is that there was no mention of the helicopter. It was as if he rolled in with a Honda Civic. The friend said hi, and we went back to sucking down summer ale and shrimp.

These women are not looking for different. They are looking to continue the family name on, and that's endemic to how they choose their sexual partners. Life in this place of the world is a brutal caste system. If you are not there, then don't bother. Sure any girl will have a transgression or two, but the odds that she's slutting it up at some hipster bar, ready to be slayed by an unemployed musician are slim to none.

Disclaimer:when we have these rich girl conversations, I think I and Athalone are talking about wealth and status that is beyond the imagination of most people. This is not daddy is a doctor money. This is granddad has a wing of the fucking hospital named after him money.

Gaming Rich Girls?

I'm guessing you have to differentiate the rich girls that have rich lawyer/doctor/Investment banker dads and the rich girls whose dads are multi-millionaires who own companies.

Gaming Rich Girls?

Quote: (08-06-2012 11:37 AM)Maximus Wrote:  

I'm guessing you have to differentiate the rich girls that have rich lawyer/doctor/Investment banker dads and the rich girls whose dads are multi-millionaires who own companies.

No. You treat the waspy daughter of a partner at a BigLaw firm the same way you treat the daughter of the billionaire hedge fund manager or the $100 million Finance CEO/Founder. Why?

1. All live existences that are very much distinct from the norm.

Even if her parents are "only" lawyers earning "only" a combined $500-800,000 annually, chances are she lives a privileged existence very distinct from the one your ordinary, middle class American is used to. You have to keep perspective here-her wealth may pale in comparison to that of the CEO with the $50 million net worth, but it is still very great. Only a small sliver of the American populace (arguably the richest populace on Earth, I might add) makes that kind of money, and once you are in that range there is not that much difference in lifestyle/exclusivity.

The schools, towns, and basic upbringings are pretty much the same at this point, and distinctions come down to who has an aircraft (and does it look like this or this, this or maybe this) and who has to charter one, or who owns the large summer home on the beach and who just rents one (or owns a smaller one).

All of them are in rarefied air...some just more so than others.

2. These people socialize with one another, and do many of the same things.

The billionaire hedge fund manager is sending his daughter to the same private (or very elite public) school as the waspy lawyer making "only" $500,000 a year. They are living in the same places (ex: Fairfield County (CT), Chicago's North Shore, Northern NJ, etc), going on the same vacations (Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, etc), attending the same colleges (Ivies, Duke, Stanford, NESCAC and a handful of others) and meeting the same people at the same alumni and industry gatherings. Their networks regularly intersect, and all are well connected.

Their kids are playing the same sports (Lacrosse, Crew, Squash, Tennis, Equestrian, Sailing and Rugby mainly, occasionally football or soccer) in the same places and at the same camps, and driving the same cars. They're dressing and speaking in the same way too, for the most part, and they've all usually grown up with money-it isn't new to them, it is always there and they don't really think about it that much, certainly not to the extent that the middle class does.

More often than not, they are related. That $100 million banker has relatives and brothers-in-law who may "only" pull in $400k, but their kids are as close as cousins can be, they attend the same family gatherings and they get wives/husbands from similar backgrounds. WASPY Lawyer's daughter may not have a daddy worth $50 mill or more, but her grandfather or great grandfater may have fit that bill and she could easily have living relatives in the same boat-intermarriage makes this far from rare.
Even she is often coming from a legacy of multi-generational affluence-her family may not have known "middle class" or "working class" for up to a century or more.

I know of more than one billionaire's child at my school, and plenty with parents worth tens, if not hundreds of millions. Their friend groups only rarely consist of truly middle class or poor 99% types (the folks who lack mid-six figure household incomes-these are rare at my school anyway), but there are plenty of folks who come from the lower half of the 1% (incomes north of $350-400k) or close to it. Their parents don't own hedge funds, but they are medical professionals, managing directors at sizable banks, lawyers, and consultants, among other things.

These guys get along swimmingly, and it is the same with the girls. Why? They share the same experiences. They grew up together. Hell, their parents probably grew up together or in similar environments. Their perspectives on life just aren't that distinct.

Sure, one of them may have a jet and the others may not be able to ball quite that hard, but their fundamentals (schooling, upbrining, sometimes even ancestry) are pretty much the same. That, and you can bet that even if Waspy-Lawyer's daughter doesn't have her own yacht, she's got a friend or two at her school (or a relative) who does and it isn't uncommon for her and their other pals to chill on it every so often. It may not be hers, but that lifestyle sure as hell isn't foreign to her.

Bottomline: They're all part of the same world. Treat them accordingly.

Quote: (08-06-2012 04:48 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Disclaimer:when we have these rich girl conversations, I think I and Athalone are talking about wealth and status that is beyond the imagination of most people. This is not daddy is a doctor money. This is granddad has a wing of the fucking hospital named after him money.

I'm talking generally about the 1%. Some of their fathers are merely doctors, albeit very experienced ones at the top of the medical payscale who themselves have come from comfortable, upper middle class backgrounds.

Their grandparents were often in a similar position at a minimum, although occasionally they will have been of higher status (the type of "namesake" money you're talking about). These kinds of people are often related, and they regularly intermarry.

Gaming Rich Girls?

What's the point of trying so hard for these spoiled bitches? The only reason I can think of is to pull a Pusscrook and get things from them. Sounds like to to much work and I'd bet my left nut that rich pussy is dry, wack pussy...

Gaming Rich Girls?

Quote: (08-07-2012 07:30 AM)houston Wrote:  

What's the point of trying so hard for these spoiled bitches? The only reason I can think of is to pull a Pusscrook and get things from them. Sounds like to to much work and I'd bet my left nut that rich pussy is dry, wack pussy...

The knowledge could be useful if you are in an environment where they are the norm.
Generally, though, I'd agree with you-I prefer to just keep my distance and let them be.

Gaming Rich Girls?

Maybe a bit off topic, but can anyone here point out to me some good examples of upper class American accents. I've always been fascinated by accents but have had trouble with making sense of American accents. British accents are easy to divide into various classes, as are a few others, and I think it's useful to know.

Gaming Rich Girls?

They are total freaks in bed. Generally very submissive.

Gaming Rich Girls?

Quote: (08-07-2012 11:44 AM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Maybe a bit off topic, but can anyone here point out to me some good examples of upper class American accents. I've always been fascinated by accents but have had trouble with making sense of American accents. British accents are easy to divide into various classes, as are a few others, and I think it's useful to know.

Gaming Rich Girls?

Quote: (08-07-2012 12:01 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

My favourite is the Locust Valley lockjaw -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locust_Valley_lockjaw

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Gaming Rich Girls?

Quote: (08-07-2012 12:46 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2012 12:01 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

My favourite is the Locust Valley lockjaw -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locust_Valley_lockjaw

Thanks for the link Caligula. Had never heard of the term.

Gaming Rich Girls?

Quote: (08-07-2012 11:54 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

They are total freaks in bed. Generally very submissive.

Agreed. They enjoy being thrown around in bed quite a bit.

Gaming Rich Girls?

Lots of overcomplication, "women are women are women"...

Many of the women I know have wealthy families you won't even know if you seen em. One of my main girls a few months back, parents own oil. Friend of a friend always brought out trust fund babies. Its all the same, so longs you "act like you've been there before". If you don't value social status/wealth then its much easier to be care-free around them.

Like the one guy stated about helipad, its really like that unspoken vibe. Which is why so longs your fascinating these women will want you regardless. My one girl, I kinda knew since she had golf clubs and next morning left to play golf.

Keep in mind, I am black hahaha. I met a french trust fund baby last week and we joked about possibly bringing me to meet her family because they'd be in utter shock that it's a black man she's with hahaah.