rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Happy new year / decade all,
a) that was a shitty decade
b) how was everyones new years, mine was good, had sex twice and got in a fight with a black guy, and apparently his friends, i dont really remember
c) and tales of debauchery to share?

CG

Happy New Year

Quote: (01-01-2010 06:53 AM)College Game Wrote:  

Happy new year / decade all,
a) that was a shitty decade
b) how was everyones new years, mine was good, had sex twice and got in a fight with a black guy, and apparently his friends, i dont really remember
c) and tales of debauchery to share?

CG

Wht are u talking about?

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Happy New Year

I hooked up with a hot black girl, she looks like a hot Nigerian or Somalian girl. Shot a load over her head and hit the wall.

Also at the club I ran into a girl that I banged and didn't call back about 3 weeks ago. She came up to talk to me when I was completely hammered and making out with this girl. It was an awkward conversation and she looked pissed. She starts trying to make out with guys in front of me I guess to make me jealous or something. I dont know why she thought that would bother me. What a nutjob. This was the girl that kept telling me she was a real estate agent and asked if that intimidated me. Why would I be intimidated by a real estate agent? I think she dates losers and thought I would be shocked she had a job.

I started making out with the black chick at midnight. That was the easiest shit ever. [Image: smile.gif] (shes watching me type this right now[Image: smile.gif]

Happy new years and I concur about the 00s sucking balls. George Bush, Nickelback and Jersey Shore. This decade sucked like disco sucked.

Happy New Year

oh, now I see...

a) IN 00, We had a "working class" president, a " PhD president", not in the especific order, therefore we are almost out of options. And we are the same shit as we were 20 years ago after the dictatorship or before that, your choice.
Again, we couldn't win a Nobel prize, but the World Cup was garanteed.
The axe music was ruined and gave space to brazilian funk.
b) My new year was fine, with my family (because is the way we are around here...) until midnight, after midnight I went to my GF's place and we talked for hours. Simple, but nice.
c) No tales to share.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Happy New Year

I wish you all Happy New Year. I hope this new year is good for you and brings nice opportunity.