rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What kind of Western women are the worst?

Canadian
Australian
English
or American?

from what you have experienced

should I post a poll?

As far as looks? British hands down. With New Zealand girls being a close second. As far as personality, a tie between British and American.

Quote: (08-04-2012 11:05 PM)Finas Wrote:  

Canadian
Australian
English
or American?

from what you have experienced

should I post a poll?

the worst at what? Looks or attitude?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

New Zealand women are the sluttiest in the world.

They are also the most masculine and ugliest. Other Anglo countries like Australia, the US and Canada attracted a broad spectrum of immigrants from within the British Isles over a longer period, but New Zealand's European population is descended from a smaller cross-section of farmers and lower class folks, and they weren't blessed with good genes. You simply don't find the genes of certain attractive higher class English girls that you see in England. To top it off, New Zealand's minorities - Maori and Pacific islanders - are the fattest, most muscular people on earth, so there's not much solace there.

New Zealand chicks are big boned, fat, drink like fish and make it a point to dominate their men.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I'm with RawGod and speakeasy, Kiwi's aren't as attractive as Aussies. All the sheep fucking and inbred Scottish clans must've fucked up their gene pool [Image: tongue.gif] In all seriousness the reason why there's a difference is because a fuckload of young Kiwi's end up migrating to Australia and New Zealand's white population alone is very different to Australia's, they never got the giant migration from continental Europe that Australia did after the war.

Also the whole Brits have bad teeth thing is legit, haven't they ever heard of flouride?

Germany, UK and USA are the worst.

Fat ones. Not only fat and ugly, but entitled and sanctimonious as all fuck, cockblock the worst, and have a permafrown on unless they are eating.

British are slightly better than Americans.

I saw them on vacation and a lot of them were surprisingly thin and pretty. Their attitude is also not as aggressive. They're polite in conversation and don't bust your balls as much.

British girls walk bare foot, pee and puke at the side of the road. Disgusting.

On a whole i think Canadian girls are the least offensive...amongst western women. However compared to a fresh off the boat asian girl the difference is night and day.
My interactions with American girls turned me off to ever wanting to fuck some of them during my vacations...

I am picking Australian women. Whales are abundant there but they will aggressively try to make your life worse. Majority of them are pretty rude to any stranger, annoying accent, and probably the bitchiest of the whole bunch. Friends who are there tell me they are the biggest sluts.

Canadian women are the best of the bunch, basically a calmer version of American women.

With American women it is all over the place, I love California girls but girls in the northeast are the worst, even the 4s have princess attitudes.

I doubt it's really true that New Zealand women are the sluttiest by this measure, they're just less inclined to lie about it.

Quote: (08-05-2012 03:35 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

New Zealand women are the sluttiest in the world.

They are also the most masculine and ugliest. Other Anglo countries like Australia, the US and Canada attracted a broad spectrum of immigrants from within the British Isles over a longer period, but New Zealand's European population is descended from a smaller cross-section of farmers and lower class folks, and they weren't blessed with good genes. You simply don't find the genes of certain attractive higher class English girls that you see in England. To top it off, New Zealand's minorities - Maori and Pacific islanders - are the fattest, most muscular people on earth, so there's not much solace there.

New Zealand chicks are big boned, fat, drink like fish and make it a point to dominate their men.

Quote: (08-05-2012 06:32 AM)w00t Wrote:  

I LOVE German women, don't know what is so bad about them, they are far nicer on the inside and outside than the women I listed.

Quote: (08-05-2012 08:21 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

British are slightly better than Americans.

I saw them on vacation and a lot of them were surprisingly thin and pretty. Their attitude is also not as aggressive. They're polite in conversation and don't bust your balls as much.
I would segment the Brits into London and not London when categorizing the British. Between the fact that there's a bit of animosity between the capital and the rest of the country, London women are fat slobs who pee on my tube station, with bad teeth and are straight up cunts while the non-Londoners are pretty decent, cute girls though a little bit reserved while fairly polite.

For the worst women, I'm going with either New Zealand or London Brits. I'm seen some pretty hideous Kiwi girls who are just slutty bitches.

I am sticking with Aussies, worst of them all. Rudest of the whole bunch and everything. Only kind of women that will go out their way to make your life miserable even if they barely know you.

Quote: (08-05-2012 10:11 AM)Finas Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2012 06:32 AM)w00t Wrote:  

I LOVE German women, don't know what is so bad about them, they are far nicer on the inside and outside than the women I listed.

they suck in their own way.
ugly, mannish, prude, no sex appeal, bad in bed, bad kissers, cold, no passion, dress like shit.
seriously i could write a book on why and how they suck.
they are more and more becoming like american chicks too, alot of shit the guys complain about here i see in germany too. like tattoos, short hair, flipflops...
but granted american chicks are worse.

british are simply ugly + the annoying accent.

USA are total ADD, inflated-ego, attention whores + annoying accent and speech patterns.

I think you could find a broad spectrum across all anglo countries.

So far the bitchiest, cuntiest women I've met have been American and Australian.

British chicks that I've met tend to be ugly as shit, but at least they're polite.

Agree about previous assertions about Irish girls too. That stupid, shit talking sarcastic demeanor, ugh, gimme a fucking break.

The most direct ball busting has been from Australians, girls calling me out w shit like, "What is that, a pickup line?"

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Finally, we agree.

Ya, a lot of Australian girls I have met tend to have that fake smart type personality going for then. They want everyone to believe they are bright yet they are the rudest kind of women on the planet, hands down. I do not think women in NYC or any place in America are as bad as Australian women. I don't discriminate much but the second I hear a girl say she is Australian, I leave then and there. All groups have attractive women but having visited Australia before and worked with Australian women before, I have not met a more rude, condescending, arrogant, stuck up, princess syndrome, and crazy women than Australian women. Mental psychos, I really think they are a step above everyone else.

Canadian women in my experience are a step below the rest.

I'll revise my opinion as I think about it more. Kiwi girls probably are the worst looking. Never even seen a kiwi girl over a 5. And I have met many polite and charming British women. But there is of course a lot of variation within the UK. The ones from the lower class are absolutely wretched. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWEtzQglckQ

All Anglophone girls are more or less bottom of the barrel. Just avoid and pretend they're furniture.

Quote: (08-05-2012 02:29 PM)temujin Wrote:  

All Anglophone girls are more or less bottom of the barrel. Just avoid and pretend they're furniture.

Ya, well when you are in areas where they are the super majority it is hard to do so. I think Canadian girls are a bit better than the rest but in no way the same league as other kinds of foreign women. I am happy to be in a country right now where I have endless access to women of a lot of varieties.

For LTR, Anglo women are generally the worst.

Quote: (08-05-2012 02:29 PM)temujin Wrote:  

White girls from South Africa, including those of British decent, are an exception to that rule I have found.

They do tend to be somewhat submissive, and thinner.

Many non-anglo westerners I would place lower than them.

Finas posts 3 times in the first 18 to tell us about Aussie women.. [Image: biggrin.gif]

What are you trying to say?

The best Canadian girls are the ones from the east coast for their personalities and they like to party. As well as Quebec girls. Even if they have a boyfriend or not interested they will still talk to you.
Girls from small towns are better than the ones from big cities.
Girls from Calgary are gold diggers.

As for American girls I like don't like the ones from the northeast or the midwest. Southern and middle America girls are good though.

Anyone met a lot or Irish chicks? I have a feeling they might be chill but I haven't met enough.

Quote: (08-05-2012 02:27 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I'll revise my opinion as I think about it more. Kiwi girls probably are the worst looking. Never even seen a kiwi girl over a 5. And I have met many polite and charming British women. But there is of course a lot of variation within the UK. The ones from the lower class are absolutely wretched. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWEtzQglckQ
Looks like your average American white girl. Is that a ghetto British accent? Sometimes they sound sexy as hell, but that made my ears bleed.