rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ramadan?

Ramadan?

Help me out with this. I met this girl in NYC yesterday in a daygame/instadate situation (FOB African girl - my FOB radar is strong). We had lunch and chatted, couldn’t go further since I had to get back to the office. I speak to her today about getting together Saturday and she said she couldn’t because she is Muslim, its Ramadan and she’s been fasting for about two weeks and will be fasting Saturday. I think, okay, cool, I don’t want to interfere with anyone’s religious observances, especially if it impedes getting pussy later. Then it struck me. Huh? “So, didn’t you just have lunch with me yesterday?” She said that she wasn’t fasting yesterday because of her period. Double “Huh?” Is this legit or is it just woman logic? Also, is abstinence a requirement to Ramadan? Is she blowing smoke up my ass? I got a headache already.

Ramadan?

I know for a fact that Muslim women on their periods are allowed to eat during Ramadan.I'm not sure about the abstinence part but I'd think so because it's a holy month for them.

From what I know from my Muslim buddies though, the fasting month ends in a couple of weeks so you'd have to try to close then.

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

Ramadan?

Muslims are not allowed to eat, drink, or have sex during Ramadan.

Ramadan?

Quote: (08-03-2012 04:51 PM)MMM Wrote:  

Is this legit or is it just woman logic? Also, is abstinence a requirement to Ramadan?

I'm not a Muslim (actually a Utah white boy), but have been studying the Arab world, Islam, and Arabic for a few years now.

Depending on one's religiosity and/or sect, breaking the fast is allowed to address medical conditions, which a woman's period could conceivably be considered. I'm not sure about abstinence but I would assume it's just like eating once the sun goes down, when you are allowed to break your fast.

Different sects seem to take it in varying degrees of seriousness, for example I had an Arabic teacher who was Sufi (a sect combining parts of Islam and Zoroastrian mysticism) who had no problems breaking his fast with juice and would simply chalk it up to the weakness of man and ask Allah for forgiveness. On the other hand, we had a teacher who fainted because he refused to even take water during a 100+ degree day.

She should be up for normal activities after sundown. Different strokes for different folks.

"Okay (and I'm laughing now, because this is so funny), so we're A) not supposed to give you flowers, B) pay you compliments, or C) look at you. Anything else? Because I'm struggling to figure out the reason why after hearing that, I'm feeling like I'd rather get fucked in the ass by a Cape Buffalo than ever have to sit through dinner with you. Maybe you can figure it out for me. When you do, let me know. I'll be at Natasha's house."

Ramadan?

A woman that I'm pipelining in Iraq right now had to break fast because she got sick (some kind of lung ailment), but she's back to fasting now. It's really hot there right now, so she mostly stays inside and sleeps during the day as a way of getting through it. It's hard to be active in the heat if you can't at least take fluids.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Ramadan?

Chances are if she's a practicing Muslim then she's not into pre-marital sex anyway.

Ramadan?

Muslims typically fast unless traveling or in imperfect health. A woman being on her period is a very strange reason to not fast IMO, but every sect has different customs, and of course, stranger things have happened in the name of Islam.

Abstinence is a requirement during Ramadan. Don't sweat it bro.

Ramadan?

Don't sweat it. You can probably still tap her. Every religion has a hierarchy of rules that you break the more irreligious you get. The last rule that Muslims will break on their way to being kafirs is the Ramadan fast. I know plenty of Muslims who drink and fuck all year long but will put a halt to it for Ramadan. Fasting during Ramadan is about as much a sign of religiosity as going to church on Christmas.

Ramadan should be ending on August 19. In the meantime, I would stick to dates between sunset and sunrise, when she won't be comatose from fasting. Maybe score some cultural points by taking her out for "iftar" or "sohour."

Ramadan?

[Image: attachment.jpg7089]