rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Raw Doggists in Post-Soviet Europe

I saw Roosh's post on on raw dogging and can share my observations on guys who like it slick and wet in Post-Soviet Europe.

I know a guy who's been a raw doggist in this region for close to nine years now (Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine, Estonia, Russia primarily). He's had Clamydia at least 5-6 times, oral herpes on his lips that seems to be in remission but flares up when he's tired, and has his own personal CDC contagion protocols in place since he's usually barebacking 4-5 girls at any given time.

In other words, whenever he comes down with something, he has to get all his regulars to go on an antibiotics regimen along with him.

1. From what I can see, his weaknesses include a complete lack of standards when he drinks. I've seen him mount girls who looked like toothless gypsies. My guess is that it ain't easy being an ugly woman in Post-Soviet Europe. As a result, these girls who go out all the time (another warning sign), have to take what they can get, and end up spreading it for just about any guy who comes through town. This includes unhygenic local guys who bareback as a matter of habit. Avoid the ugly cum receptacle no matter how desperate you get.

2. I've met quite a few Post-Soviet women who insist on condoms. If they do, then it's almost always because they've caught Clamydia from an ex-boyfriend in the past and are now paranoid about getting it again. On a few instances, I've had girls (and I'm talking about nice, sweet, girlfriend-types who look like virgins from the sacred forest) give a disclaimer that they have herpes, genital warts, or some other STD before we start making out. I'm incredibly grateful to these girls for the advance-warning and I never pursued anything with them. What I'm saying is that two decades of foreign men passing through Post-Soviet Europe has turned a lot of these girls into a human petrie dish. Beware or you may end up tasting Greek Kamaki's spunk as a late night dessert.

3. There are girls who are always out partying and never seem able to hang onto a boyfriend for very long. They're not hard to spot if you spend enough time in a given town. There's usually a reason why. They may have been raped as a child and are damaged goods. They may have a chronic STD. Or there's some other skeleton in their closet you don't know about. Even in Post-Soviet Europe where there is a dearth of eligible bachelors, the beautiful, girlfriend-material types still have plenty of suitors. They're usually going to be on stand-by, under the embrace of a relationship, even a mediocre relationship, than be single. Being a strong, independent, single woman is just not in the culture here.

4. Single moms are ideal raw dog rotation partners. That's because in Post-Soviet Europe, there's a tendency for the most beautiful women to be mounted when they're young by a local guy and impregnated early in life. Then the romance of life happily ever after fades, there's a divorce or separation, and the still beautiful young girl is now a MILF. But not a MILF like you'd see in the US. No no no. The MILFs in Post-Soviet Europe can put 19 year old American sorority girls to shame. These MILFs usually care about their body and hygiene. They have limited time because they need to be with their kid. And they're glad to find a guy who they can trust to keep it clean, provide good sex, and show them a good time once in a while. Learn to appreciate the Post-Soviet MILF.

#4, and #3 I can back you up on that. My dad usually goes to Russia (Moscow) every 4-6 weeks to see his brother and he tells me how he see's girls that are around 35-40 thats facial features and teeth make them look like they are 20. Also my dad says in Russia that the main reason women don't hold on to a boyfriend is that because most of them are alcoholics not social drinkers i mean big drinkers and most of them have no jobs or horrible jobs. So the women hate that so much that getting in a relationship is so easy. Also those girls over there are family oriented.

Russian women insist on using condom after the publicity of the high percentages of HIV in Russia.Polish women do not insist on condoms and many of them do not like condoms at all as their wish is to become pregnant.Czech women allow without condom but several of them take contraceptives to avoid unwanted pregnancy.Ukrainian women rarely ask for condoms in fact most of them swallow etc.They are ready to take any risk(1% now the percentage of HIV in Ukraine the highest in Europe).

He's had clymydia 6 times and oral herpes and still hasn't learnt from his mistake?

I should also say one last thing. The vast majority of women I've been with the Post-Soviet States were more or less willing to let me go bareback. It could be that they made a judgment call, saw that my value as a man was high compared to the average guy on the street, and decided that they were willing to take the risk. Subconsciously (and not so subconsciously), quite a few of them want to get knocked up by an eligible guy in my opinion.

This contrasts sharply with Western women I've been with who were concerned about not getting pregnant. They at least made it a point to take the morning after pill, something Post-Soviet women often neglect.

And yes, I learned this lesson the hard way.

I've rawdogged plenty of Russian women. All except for one told me I had to use a condom...at first.

That's the way I like it though, a little resistance goes a long way for preventing scary thoughts the next morning.

About STDs in Russia...there are dirty whores everywhere in America. Girls that will fuck you 30 minutes after you meet without a condom, and then go out and do it again with someone else the next night. I don't really understand why you're saying that the FSU is an STD cesspool, when I think the West is much worse.

Obviously there are certain high-risk girls in the FSU but my experience was that almost all of the girls I banged there were cleaner and classier than the girls I was hitting in America.