rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how to casually maintain girl who has returned to her boyfriend?

I met a girl while she was temporarily broken up with her boyfriend. we hung out and fucked for a few weeks. now they are back together.

after ~3 weeks of no contact she reached out to me and invited me to hang out. not sure if it'll be 1-on-1 or if friends with be there, but it doesn't matter. her boyfriend lives about an hour away so he will not be there.

I would like to keep her around for the next time they split up. I am not looking to steal her or ruin her relationship, as I like her but am not serious about her. I'm looking for guidance how to keep enough distance to maintain the attraction, yet keep enough contact so that she will provide easy sex when she is available, with minimal effort involved. any advice is appreciated.

Well i am not that skilled but i can try...

Just say her you dont want her. Reject (but not to hard) and you will be the think she wants but cant have. What i would do is find ridiculous excuses like "Im not in the mood" but i guess people here can do better than that.

You should not care that much about her relationship. Its her relationship so she has to take care of it not you. Its simply not your problem.

Just ping her once in a while. Send a text every few months. See how she's doing. Don't get too into a full blown conversation over text.
Light chit chat. Invite her for a drink. Escalate as usual.

Blow her off for another 2-3 months. Repeat.

If you have enough girls going then 3 months between pings is no big deal.

Team Nachos