rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls hitting on me

Girls hitting on me

Would you guys consider flattering or offensive if a girl you obviously wouldn't bang hits on you.
Im talking about 6´s and below, girls a bit chubby (not yet average american) and cougars.
This kind of girls are hitting on me more and more. The number of 7+ girls approaching is pretty low.
Ive read somewhere about a guy that started bodybuilding, and at some point below 180, fat girls would throw themselves at him, but when he got past 200 pounds those kind of girls wouldnt dare approach anymore and instead started hating on him.
Is this happening because they see me as beta? Im only 160 right now, but i dont have any beta body language anymore.
Ive talked about all the martial arts training i did and my looks, in my other post.

Girls hitting on me

Not unless they are cockblocking you from talking to hotter girls. Do hot girls complain about beta orbiters constantly fawning all over them?

Just treat it as a nice little complement, let it brighten your day, and move on.

Girls hitting on me

Man, I appreciate any kind of positive attention. If I'm not interested I'm not interested and keep it moving.

With regards to the bodybuilder: I think it's the same principle that a hot model would get approached way less and guys would tend to think of her as a bitch than you're average 6-7 which is quite approachable.

Girls hitting on me

Quote: (07-31-2012 08:16 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Not unless they are cockblocking you from talking to hotter girls. Do hot girls complain about beta orbiters constantly fawning all over them?

Just treat it as a nice little complement, let it brighten your day, and move on.

I wish i could like this 1k times ; )

Girls hitting on me

Quote: (07-31-2012 08:21 PM)hypesession Wrote:  

Quote: (07-31-2012 08:16 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

I wish i could like this 1k times ; )

haha nice one iseewhatudidthere

Girls hitting on me

It's better not to get hit on by ugly women for my self-esteem.

When I get a message by fat, ugly, older woman, I really want to ask her 'are you fuckin serious???'
I don't get it how in their mind, they would have a chance with me.

If we go out to the public, people are going to automatically assume she is a millionaire (since we will look like jerry springer opposite looking couple)

Girls hitting on me

You think something is wrong because average looking girls are hitting on you?

Should be in the newbie forum

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Girls hitting on me

Actually, I understand where you're coming from. I get offended that these chicks think I'd be interested. Do these girls really think we're in the same league??

Girls hitting on me

Having girls hit on me is happening more often. I'm not getting any younger or prettier, so something weird is going on. What?

I feel bad for these girls. They are trying to give it away. Last Saturday a girl outright cat-called me.

"Oh, where are you going?!"

I said, "Do you always yell at men who walk by?"

"When they look like you, I do!"

I had no interest in her and thought she was pathetic.

She wasn't hideous. Her behavior grossed me out, though.

Girls hitting on me

The Facebook and their fake Twitter followers have taught them that they are celebrities. Surprised nobody has ever DDOS'd FB since Twitter obviously has already.

Girls hitting on me

This has been happening to me a lot. I don't want to bang them, they are curious, and I just don't want their attention.
The ones I really don't like to interact with are the fatter/older married ones. I can't even have a good conversation with them because they simply do not disagree with anything I say, even if it's retarded or wrong.

Girls hitting on me

When girls hit on me I pull their hair, call them doodie heads, and run off!

Girls hitting on me

Quote: (07-31-2012 08:09 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

Would you guys consider flattering or offensive if a girl you obviously wouldn't bang hits on you.
Im talking about 6´s and below, girls a bit chubby (not yet average american) and cougars.
This kind of girls are hitting on me more and more. The number of 7+ girls approaching is pretty low.
Ive read somewhere about a guy that started bodybuilding, and at some point below 180, fat girls would throw themselves at him, but when he got past 200 pounds those kind of girls wouldnt dare approach anymore and instead started hating on him.
Is this happening because they see me as beta? Im only 160 right now, but i dont have any beta body language anymore.
Ive talked about all the martial arts training i did and my looks, in my other post.

My friends and I were discussing this a while back and came to a conclusion between us. We see it as there being different levels (4) to which you ascend eventually to the top tier once your game is tight enough. I hate putting girls on a scale but for the sake of argument lets do it.

First level: You get minimal attention from women. You can hook 4-6s, 7s and above won't even look at you. If you play your cards right, you can fuck those 4-6s.

Second level: You get regular attention from average broads. You will get attention once in a while from a 7 and above, probably due to chance or you pulling something out of your ass. You can pull the 5/6s on a moderate to consistent level if you want to. Most guys won't because they don't have enough sex drive to bang uglier broads yet enough to want the hotter ones..

Third level: You have the confident women below 7 hitting on you, anything below a 5 is intimidated. You can pull 7s no problem and 8/9/10's on occasion, if you put your game face on and are on the ball (logistics, social value blah blah)

Fourth level: Anything below a 7 is intimidated, you're out of their league. 8/9/10s are eyeballing you and they will be super receptive to you and you'll get quite a few hit on you. You can pull these ones consistently and you're that guy that chumps hate and women love.

so yeah, depending on your level (3rd personally) you would be offended no doubt. I used to get offended but you see the patterns after a while you just accept it. It just means that you gotta tighten up your game/lifestyle, you're not attracting the woman you want. It's like a stock market man, raise the value of your stocks and the quality of investors will improve.

Girls hitting on me

I love nothing more than watching a girl melt in front of me, or seeing a girl that is completely into me. When the women are attractive, it's quite possibly the most arousing thing ever, but when they're fat/ugly... Not so much. If they're not as attractive as I'd like, I just tease them/ignore them and bask in the ego boost.

Girls hitting on me

Quote: (08-01-2012 12:02 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Last Saturday a girl outright cat-called me.

"Oh, where are you going?!"

I said, "Do you always yell at men who walk by?"

"When they look like you, I do!"

I had no interest in her and thought she was pathetic.

She wasn't hideous. Her behavior grossed me out, though.

Fucking hell, that's surreal. Roles have literally reversed. Even if a hot girl did that to me I wouldn't give her the time of day.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Girls hitting on me

I now have a stalker [Image: dodgy.gif] (first one ever)
I confused this snooki looking chick with some girl i used to know at the club, all i did was ask her friend whats her name, she said XXX, obviously not who i thought and i left. So this girl went up to my friend asked for my number and has been calling/texting me all week. Her first text was "youre gorgeous" [Image: puke.gif]
Should i be worried? When is this gonna stop? I dont answer or reply
My self esteem has been at an all time low all this week
Mainly because i found this, for all you guys that do think this is a bad thing

I started out around 155 pounds at 6’3 height. This meant that I was very skinny. I was also considered a nice looking guy. Women loved me being tall. At this point, I had to deal with a lot of fat chicks hitting on me. These girls were BIG and I wanted nothing to do with them. Ugly girls also would come to me. This was me not doing anything. This was what my body was attracting all alone. If I wanted to get a cuter girl, I had to work for it. I have problems talking to women, not because I am scared or boring, but because I sense the women think I am ‘below’ them. And the truth is that they do. I date average women.
Already, things have changed. The fat/ugly women still go for me but they don’t think I’m as easy. They want to enter oneitis with me. The ‘unworthy’ girls category would now all be staring at me. To the beautiful women, I’m just a typical guy. Cute girls now enjoy talking to me. I still date average women and now some cute women 175
“You are looking very good,” my older female manager told me. The fat/ugly women no longer hit on me (thank goodness!) and people (out of the blue) are asking why I don’t have a girlfriend. Average girls are beginning to stare. I date only cute women with some very attractive ones mixed in.
Average girls are now hitting on me. Very attractive women are checking me out. At this stage, every woman is happy to talk to me. They all secretly wonder if I’m gay. I date more very attractive women but still have the cute ones.
OK, when you don’t have a girlfriend at this stage, the ladies will whisper, “Is he gay?” all the time. One girl got bold about it and asked me point blankly, “Pook, you are cute and all. So why don’t you have a girlfriend?” I was stunned by her bluntness (rare among women). Average women consider me out of their league. Cute ones try to become my ‘friend’. I date only very attractive women. Beautiful women are still a bit of an anomalie.
When you get to this stage, something very strange happens. All the attention and staring women gave you is gone (mostly). Ugly/Fat women will despise you as will the average women. Most girls will be scared of you (cute girls, very attractive girls)
This was taken from a post called What every skinny guy should know. Written by pook, by the way the book of pook mind=blown

Ive been eating 5-6k calories a day, forever bulking. Surprisingly it has shown me really how unattractive beta behaviour can be, no wonder i didnt get laid before [Image: tard.gif]

Girls hitting on me

There's this saying that says that people are most likely to believe what they want the most or what they are most afraid of. I figure because of human nature and disney movies they may believe they have a shot with you. I just take it as a nice little frame boost.

Girls hitting on me

i am short and mediocre-looking so i've never been hit on/approached by a girl. i remember one time i was wearing a nice hat at night and a girl walking beside me said, "oh, that's a nice hat". that was pretty cool, lol

Girls hitting on me

that qoute is from pook

Girls hitting on me

Quote: (07-31-2012 11:46 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I get offended that these chicks think I'd be interested. Do these girls really think we're in the same league??

Me too.

I get hit by below average girls all the time (I don't know if that's good or bad but is starting to annoy me). Sometimes I even feel embarrassed, some of this fatties have a lot of personality.

Just yesterday I was in line in a really crowded bank and this fat lady came up to me and said: Hey there, do you have a facebook account? I want to add you as a friend.......I was like "WTF".

I said: That is the worst line I have ever heard, and I've heard plenty believe me.

She pinch my ribs sayings something like," Ohh mr popular ah" What's your name?

I felt so uncomfortable and aroused.

I guess I could find a way to use this in my advantage....any ideas?

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

Girls hitting on me

he has alot more material worth reading

Girls hitting on me

Quote: (08-06-2012 11:26 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

I now have a stalker [Image: dodgy.gif] (first one ever)
I confused this snooki looking chick with some girl i used to know at the club, all i did was ask her friend whats her name, she said XXX, obviously not who i thought and i left. So this girl went up to my friend asked for my number and has been calling/texting me all week. Her first text was "youre gorgeous" [Image: puke.gif]
Should i be worried? When is this gonna stop? I dont answer or reply
My self esteem has been at an all time low all this week
Mainly because i found this, for all you guys that do think this is a bad thing

I started out around 155 pounds at 6’3 height. This meant that I was very skinny. I was also considered a nice looking guy. Women loved me being tall. At this point, I had to deal with a lot of fat chicks hitting on me. These girls were BIG and I wanted nothing to do with them. Ugly girls also would come to me. This was me not doing anything. This was what my body was attracting all alone. If I wanted to get a cuter girl, I had to work for it. I have problems talking to women, not because I am scared or boring, but because I sense the women think I am ‘below’ them. And the truth is that they do. I date average women.
Already, things have changed. The fat/ugly women still go for me but they don’t think I’m as easy. They want to enter oneitis with me. The ‘unworthy’ girls category would now all be staring at me. To the beautiful women, I’m just a typical guy. Cute girls now enjoy talking to me. I still date average women and now some cute women 175
“You are looking very good,” my older female manager told me. The fat/ugly women no longer hit on me (thank goodness!) and people (out of the blue) are asking why I don’t have a girlfriend. Average girls are beginning to stare. I date only cute women with some very attractive ones mixed in.
Average girls are now hitting on me. Very attractive women are checking me out. At this stage, every woman is happy to talk to me. They all secretly wonder if I’m gay. I date more very attractive women but still have the cute ones.
OK, when you don’t have a girlfriend at this stage, the ladies will whisper, “Is he gay?” all the time. One girl got bold about it and asked me point blankly, “Pook, you are cute and all. So why don’t you have a girlfriend?” I was stunned by her bluntness (rare among women). Average women consider me out of their league. Cute ones try to become my ‘friend’. I date only very attractive women. Beautiful women are still a bit of an anomalie.
When you get to this stage, something very strange happens. All the attention and staring women gave you is gone (mostly). Ugly/Fat women will despise you as will the average women. Most girls will be scared of you (cute girls, very attractive girls)
This was taken from a post called What every skinny guy should know. Written by pook, by the way the book of pook mind=blown

Ive been eating 5-6k calories a day, forever bulking. Surprisingly it has shown me really how unattractive beta behaviour can be, no wonder i didnt get laid before [Image: tard.gif]

I'm like 215 and get lots of interest. You might just be ripped to shreds though (I'd be a lean 180). Muscle is intimidating.
It helps to relax a bit. Girls don't want to approach a bigger dude who looks tense (like he's going to hit something).

Girls hitting on me

I don't get how this could bother you. Don't you hit on girls that are objectively hotter than you? So why wouldn't they?

Besides, rejecting women is mostly amusing.

Girls hitting on me

Quote: (08-09-2012 01:56 AM)KeTaMiNe Wrote:  

I don't get how this could bother you. Don't you hit on girls that are objectively hotter than you? So why wouldn't they?

I hit on girls with the same value as me. There is not such a thing as "being objective" in terms of hotness.

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

Girls hitting on me

Quote: (08-08-2012 08:31 PM)Palo_alto Wrote:  

I guess I could find a way to use this in my advantage....any ideas?
Now i have a 2 months beard, i look a lot more masculine, quantity has decreased significantly but quality has improved. 7+ girls eyefucking me but not approaching fuaark.
My advice would be to look more masculine, put on weight, grow beard. I wish there was a way to make those girls go the final step and approach me first anyone?

Do any of you get girls yelling at you when you are walking on the streets? This bishes let it all out, when they know there are no consecuences. One time i walked home from the gym shirtless, 15 min walk, 5 different girls yelled at me, one said she would do anything to me in bed, true story.

ketamine i personally know guys that dont do shit, and get hit on by the most gorgeous girls, fat/ugly know they are way out of their league so they dont even bother, even do i know with game i could still pull those girls, why not try to improve since it seems like i have potential