rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where are the dark skinned asian honeys at

I've been wasting my time in Asia trying to find some honeys. All the girls in Thailand and China are too pale for my tastes, the quality is abysmal. Most chump sex tourists in Thailand seem to pick the few darker skinned / tanned-looking hotties but these are the clear minority in these countries. I suspect these darker honeys are probably of some kind of an immigrant origin since 95% of the population is pale.

I am trying to get to the source of where these tanned girls are from. Where did they come from? From neighboring Muslim countries? But they don't seem to wear veils. Anyone have any idea? I am not looking for the Indian look btw. I am looking for the Asian dark tanned look. I wouldn't even mind going to more conservative countries, at least there would be something to hit on. Here I stand around in the busiest intersections trying to pick one to daygame. I can't find more than around 5 the entire day. And I'm not that picky, I keep records and I've been to countries where I would see 6x more hotties in the same timeframe in the same kind of a place (i.e. very busy street/mall where I can scan crowds).

Btw, I heard the skin tone in the Philippines is similar to Thailand and they are pretty white too. Is that true?

Not sure what you're looking for if the darker girls in Thailand aren't dark enough for you. Asians have a golden skin, pale in China and Japan and going to a deep tan or even mid-brown in SE Asia.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

South East Asians are the Asians that can be dark skinned. But the huge irony is that they really want to be white like westerners want to have a tan. The poor SEA girls are the ones that tend to be darker skinned. So Issan in Thailand, etc. Go do a google image search about women from various regions and see what you like. I know some Vietnamese people I know who are also dark skinned, and I think Cambodians will probably be darker.

Quote: (07-25-2012 09:49 PM)chamele0n Wrote:  

I've been wasting my time in Asia trying to find some honeys. All the girls in Thailand and China are too pale for my tastes, the quality is abysmal. Most chump sex tourists in Thailand seem to pick the few darker skinned / tanned-looking hotties but these are the clear minority in these countries. I suspect these darker honeys are probably of some kind of an immigrant origin since 95% of the population is pale.

I am trying to get to the source of where these tanned girls are from. Where did they come from? From neighboring Muslim countries? But they don't seem to wear veils. Anyone have any idea? I am not looking for the Indian look btw. I am looking for the Asian dark tanned look. I wouldn't even mind going to more conservative countries, at least there would be something to hit on. Here I stand around in the busiest intersections trying to pick one to daygame. I can't find more than around 5 the entire day. And I'm not that picky, I keep records and I've been to countries where I would see 6x more hotties in the same timeframe in the same kind of a place (i.e. very busy street/mall where I can scan crowds).

Btw, I heard the skin tone in the Philippines is similar to Thailand and they are pretty white too. Is that true?

Your post is full of retarded, but I will lend you a helping hand.

First, give me some more info so I can help you out.

1. How long have you been in Thailand?

2. Which city are you in?

3. If in BKK or CM, which part of the city are you going to looking for girls?

Quote: (07-25-2012 11:18 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2012 09:49 PM)chamele0n Wrote:  

Your post is full of retarded, but I will lend you a helping hand.

First, give me some more info so I can help you out.

1. How long have you been in Thailand?

2. Which city are you in?

3. If in BKK or CM, which part of the city are you going to looking for girls?

Thanks, sorry I was a bit abrupt in my original post, stressed out from the time change. Meant to say they are nice depending on whether you like them lighter or not.

1. I've been in Thailand for about two weeks

2. BKK the entire time. No way I'm going to CM, I heard they are even more white up there.

3. Siam Paragon, Victory Square

Quote: (07-25-2012 10:14 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Not sure what you're looking for if the darker girls in Thailand aren't dark enough for you. Asians have a golden skin, pale in China and Japan and going to a deep tan or even mid-brown in SE Asia.

Haha I didn't say the darker girls in Thailand aren't dark enough for me. There are nice ones but so few of them. Most Thais look just a tad more tanned than Chinese and this is totally not what I expected.

Leave Thailand, go to Cambodia. Problem solved!

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Korat, Island, Thailand. You can thank me later.

Or go to Indonesia or perhaps Malaysia. Philippines is also a bit darker but not too much.

Quote: (07-26-2012 06:11 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Korat, Island, Thailand. You can thank me later.

I'm confused, Korat aka Nakhon Ratchasima is a landlocked city in Isan. Is that what you meant by Island?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Oops, SwiftKey auto correct struck. Island = Isaan.

Come to Japan these "ganguro" girls are waiting for you.

[Image: ganguro+girl.jpg]

I think Papua New Guinea has what you are looking for

Egad! Those ganguro girls look like something out of 80's scifi/horror movie.
On a side note, while not a big fan of Asian girls and while I have never gone to Asian I have met several Cambodian girls and will concur that they seem to be darker skinned.

Quote: (07-26-2012 07:12 AM)memcpy Wrote:  

Come to Japan these "ganguro" girls are waiting for you.

[Image: ganguro+girl.jpg]

What...the...fuck...

Thailand.. Just go south. There are girls out there in PAttaya and the different island that are as dark as some Caribbean chicks. I was there last year for a while.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Quote: (07-28-2012 01:14 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Thailand.. Just go south. There are girls out there in PAttaya and the different island that are as dark as some Caribbean chicks. I was there last year for a while.

Where? Pattaya isn't an island. The large majority of girls you meet in Pattaya will be hookers for sure.

I would second Vicious on this one and say go to Isaan. Korat, Ubon, Udon and Khon Kaen are some of the more popular cities in the area.

I recommend LA or NYC. Generally the Asians in Asia like to be whiter. Catch them in the States, and they go for tan like all other girls.

Quote: (07-28-2012 04:23 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Where? Pattaya isn't an island. The large majority of girls you meet in Pattaya will be hookers for sure.

I would second Vicious on this one and say go to Isaan. Korat, Ubon, Udon and Khon Kaen are some of the more popular cities in the area.

NOONE said Pattaya is an Island sir!!! I said Pattaya AND the different Islands. If I said Pattaya and the OTHER islands... that would imply that Pattayas as an island as well. [Image: tard.gif]
Just alittle english lesson.
That is all.

Quote: (07-28-2012 04:23 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

NOONE said Pattaya is an Island sir!!! I said Pattaya AND the different Islands. If I said Pattaya and the OTHER islands... that would imply that Pattayas as an island as well. [Image: tard.gif]
That is all.

Quote: (07-29-2012 06:35 AM)elabayarde Wrote:  

That is all.

Don't get salty, sweetheart. I wasn't trying to be rude, but thanks for the lesson. I can see that you are a master of the English language. When you write "Pattaya and the different island", it reads as if Pattaya is an island. I pointed it out so people wouldn't get confused.

Anyways, I'd rather hear about your DR stories, rather than argue about Pattaya and English grammar. Even though you did call me a [Image: tard.gif].

LOL.... no hard feelings bro. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (07-29-2012 09:06 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

LOL.... no hard feelings bro. [Image: biggrin.gif]

I'm glad you responded that way actually. I've been waiting to use the "Don't get salty, sweetheart" line for a few weeks now lol.

Quote: (07-28-2012 07:22 PM)nmmoooreland20 Wrote:  

I recommend LA or NYC. Generally the Asians in Asia like to be whiter. Catch them in the States, and they go for tan like all other girls.

I am generally talking about the type of darker skin tone that is so dark that sun or tanning doesn't change much. Not as dark as Indian though, but the darker types of Asians.

Philippines has a lot of Asians with darker skin, darker than Thailand in my experience. Plus in the Philippines they speak English so you have another advantage for hooking up.