rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Emechs DR cell ponzirama

Emechs DR cell ponzirama

A lot of guys have been asking me how to make some extra cash and or travel free to the Dominican Republic and this is what I've figured out.

A cellphone ponzi type pyramid scheme.

How it works.

We buy after carefully choosing the model bulk of a certain cell phone. My first idea was stuff they WANT like BB bolds or androids. This was a bad idea because they take too long to sell. What they need are 20 dollar phones. So My idea is to get thousands of these units at once for around $1 each and ship them to a secure warehouse which will be leased and paid for buy the guy at the top of the pyramid.

The guy at the top of the pyramid will be responsible for making sure the units work and are unlocked.

When you go there you get in touch with him and buy phones packaged in 5s or 10s or whatever. The top guy will be making profit off you and distributing them to his own customers. So he will be selling the phones to you for say 5 dollars each. You can sell them in bulk to other stores in your travels or one at a time. I'm estimating a street value of 20 to 40 dollars. You could consign them all over the city or have cabbies selling
for you just about anyplace will buy or sell them.

Change over. Once the guy at the top wants to leave he will sell the inventory and give the lease to the next guy at cost.

This is just a foundation and my interests are solely for you guys to be able to go there without breaking the bank or a possible outlet to make a living. I have no interest in making money on this myself. Also it's good to go there with a purpose it displays value and gives you more interaction with the people(puzzy)

What do you think?

Emechs DR cell ponzirama

It raises value, that's for sure. When I asked the hottie in the grocery store for her number, she didn't have a phone. But then my driver belted out that we sell phones, and the whole convo turned. I'm seriously considering coming up with a BB and giving it at cost. She's that hot.

Emechs DR cell ponzirama

Quote: (07-24-2012 02:00 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

It raises value, that's for sure. When I asked the hottie in the grocery store for her number, she didn't have a phone. But then my driver belted out that we sell phones, and the whole convo turned. I'm seriously considering coming up with a BB and giving it at cost. She's that hot.
Or trade them for pussy like Ali wants to

Emechs DR cell ponzirama

That sounds good El mechanico, thats true love.

Emechs DR cell ponzirama

Everyone in the DR wants a blackberry. Anyone that is selling the phones for you, (they don't have the money to buy them and therefore will need credit). You will give them credit and you will never see the money. How many cell phones stores are in the DR? Dominicans love to copy each other. The first guy makes money and then everyone copies them. On every corner you will see a colmado, salon, farmicia, bar, clothing store y plato del dia restaurant. Easiest business to get into and the first one to fail. Dominicans can live off a few dollars a day, I can't. You got to think outside the box.

Emechs DR cell ponzirama

Everyone wants. But what do they have. That's why I think cheap phones are the way to go. Even those blackberry verizon world phones can be bought at 5 bucks each. How you get rid of them is up to you but if the store you leave them at is making money they have to pay you if they want more. There will be losses but even in my biz here I lose some days.

Patron I hoping you will give me some input on which phone to choose

Emechs DR cell ponzirama

Quote: (07-24-2012 02:02 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (07-24-2012 02:00 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Or trade them for pussy like Ali wants to

Hahaha. Always gotta look for that next angle.

Quote: (07-24-2012 06:56 PM)patron Wrote:  

Everyone in the DR wants a blackberry. Anyone that is selling the phones for you, (they don't have the money to buy them and therefore will need credit). You will give them credit and you will never see the money. How many cell phones stores are in the DR? Dominicans love to copy each other. The first guy makes money and then everyone copies them. On every corner you will see a colmado, salon, farmicia, bar, clothing store y plato del dia restaurant. Easiest business to get into and the first one to fail. Dominicans can live off a few dollars a day, I can't. You got to think outside the box.

Patron knows his shit. How these businesses stay open is beyond me. It's also surprising how few people walk through me mall have bags. They just loiter around.

Patron, if you and I were to open a kiosk in the mall we'd kill. Sales and pussy wise. One of the phone pimps said I'd be smashing 3 girls an hour.

Emechs DR cell ponzirama

I know a Dominican guy that lives in the US. When he comes to visit, he always brings a few blackberrys. He will take a girl for a drink and then start heading towards a cabana. If she doesn't want to go, he throws a blackberry on the dash and they always change their mind.

Emechs DR cell ponzirama

Quote: (07-24-2012 07:25 PM)patron Wrote:  

I know a Dominican guy that lives in the US. When he comes to visit, he always brings a few blackberrys. He will take a girl for a drink and then start heading towards a cabana. If she doesn't want to go, he throws a blackberry on the dash and they always change their mind.
The fact is that they will use what the can afford. I'm not talking about garbage here just stuff our american princessas wont use anymore that can be had cheap. The guy at the mall told me it takes weeks to unload two bolds. That means to me they would be hard to sell on the streets.

The next time I come there I'll show you exactly how to do it even with no Spanish.

Emechs DR cell ponzirama

There is money to be made in the DR. The average guy from the US, Canada or Europe know a lot more than the average Dominican. If you use that towards your advantage, you can make Tons of money here.

Emechs DR cell ponzirama

Quote: (07-24-2012 07:47 PM)patron Wrote:  

There is money to be made in the DR. The average guy from the US, Canada or Europe know a lot more than the average Dominican. If you use that towards your advantage, you can make Tons of money here.
So what do you think about the idea?

Emechs DR cell ponzirama

Emech, I like the way you think. Very creative.

I think whomever handles the storage will need to set up shop there. I don't think most guys going there will really work the circuit to sell phones. They may buy 5 or so and that will be the last you see of them. Being the warehouse guy, you will be losing money if you don't sell yourself.