rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Keep getting flakes....

Keep getting flakes....

This is not 1st, 2nd, 3rd....it just keeps happening.
I am not talking about girls I just danced, had some kiss....
It was definitely more than that, that's why I don't understand.

I am going through depressed, mad, having hopes again cycle.
I feel like I shouldn't hit on girls if they are going to flake out anyways. I still push myself to go out twice a week, however.

Yesterday,
I found this classy looking girl with her friend. I introduced myself and she seemed happy to meet me. It had been only 5min. Her friend whispered to my ear 'my friend likes you. it's her birthday. she wants b-day kiss'
I isolated her by going to upstairs. we sat and talked. our face were close and it was obvious she wanted to be kissed.
we kissed heavily on the couch, went to the dance floor and did grinding, came back to the couch and did kissing again.
She was so into me and I felt something wasn't right. I later found out she was into asian culture.

I invited her & her friend (driving together) to my business after the club and we had more conversation and kissing there.

we agreed to hangout next day. (I usually don't do this but she was leaving town next month. not a lot of opportunity to hangout with her)

we were txting today and it seemed like she was down for it but she made a last minute excuse.

I brought 3 blondes couple weeks ago. one girl was very into me. she was giving me very intense IOIs, called me charing, insisted I should take her number and contact her.
this girl stopped responding.

I broung this girl several weeks ago. we cuddled and talked like a couple. when I contacted her, she said she didn't want to do anything with me.

So you meet a girl. you guys either kiss, make out, cuddle and she was even willing to come to your place. you guys have good time (no sex) and have a good bye kiss.
you contact her and she disappears.......how would you react to this?

I wish I could get an honest feedback (like customer survey)....but it's impossible

Keep getting flakes....

Try Going for Instabangs , read Tuth's First date bang thread.....

Try to not kiss a girl till you have isolated your target and at a place where bang can happen. Once you get to your or her apt pounce the bitch and go for the bang.

Try building a connection/rapport with a girl rather then trying for a number close, numbers mean nothing but only a means to connect again if we can not get together right now.....

Girls get Buyers remorse like nobody's business, Go for Instanbang as long as she allows it.....

Do someting different, you can not do the same thing over and over again and expect differnet results [/quote]becuase that would be the definition of Insanity.

Happy hunting.......

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Keep getting flakes....

1. i try not to kiss girls i can't sleep with in short amount of time. but when we do kiss i keep it short and subtle, i always stop first and say "not here/not yet". i imply that she will get some in privacy (where i have clean shot to go all out). she's not fully satisfied. it builds sexual tension. the interaction is alive and going somewhere.

2. if she dissapears (not responding to innitial calls/texts) i forget about her for few days and send her text with invitation to join me to come when i go out. and i do same thing every few days. you never know why some girls are silent. it might be something stupid. i don't burn the boats. i keep the door open by sending messages from time to time. just out of habit, i know it's not how it should be done.

Keep getting flakes....

Relax man, maybe you have shown frustration it happens.. Girls will flake regardless Ive had this girl that threw her self at me while I was at work, flake on me on a date she set up, Luckily I never really took her serious and I was already on an another date with a better looking girl.

Be more calm, try to show a fun side don't be clumsy be clever yet show that you have a taste and that you're a MAN.