rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Do you have a facebook"?

I don't have a FB so I get asked this question frequently and toyed around with my answers. Yesterday a girl texts me asking it and now today(gave her a whole day of non-response since she's young and it was Friday night) I responded "No I tried it and it was gay". This response was actually the truth, but some of my other responses such as a one word "no" might seem a bit harsh or spiteful. It's slightly humorous and shows that I'm willing to mock gays, she's quite a wild child from what I've deduced(no bang yet) so figure she wouldn't be offended too much by "gay".

Anyway, she responded "Haha okay fair enough" about an hour and a half later. I'm going to use this response a bit more because nearly every girls wants you on her FB.

Others I've tried is "yeah but you'll never find me" which goes over better in person because you can tease her and make her search for this non-existent profile.

Anytime you find yourself stressing out about something for more than 1 minute you should reevaluate and determine if YOU'RE being a bitch.

If you find that you are in fact being a bitch, stop worrying about it.
What constitutes being a bitch is worrying about anything to do with a woman.
Don't think so hard! Say whatever you like with confidence, then lead the conversation to where you want.

Oh... and stop texting her. Just call her to set something up.

Girls ask me this all the time.

"Do you have facebook?"
"Nope!"

There are better ways to convey you are a cool guy than by trying to act cool.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (07-26-2012 09:53 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Girls ask me this all the time.

"Do you have facebook?"
"Nope!"

There are better ways to convey you are a cool guy than by trying to act cool.

Pretty much.

"Do you have Facebook?"
"No I don't, give me your number and I'll call you."

I say "no fb is for dbags and girls that like to have their asses kissed by said dbags ; )"

Except I'm back on now but that's besides the point ; )

Facebook sucks big time.

I have had zero bangs so far from girls who asked this question. I have a lame profile and wall, but it's clear to me these bitches use it more and more to get a "true" idea of your identity. The only advantage it has is that you collect free pics of all your bangs. It's way better to bang the girl first, don't add her as a friend, and then do whatever you want.

Using FB won't improve your game.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

I straight up say that "I don't add girls on FB that I have a romantic interest in. Who wants to spy on the others life? Takes the fun out of getting to know each other."

[attachment=7015]

let' s face it...fake it!

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Facebook is the anti-game.

Just say "I don't do facebook" even if you do. Better yet, don't.

Use super tight security settings. No one can see your friends. No wall posts. Review all tags. Advanced tactic: find the person who asked you this question and block them before they look for you (even with tight security you can still be found).

Yeah I have it. I find it an easy way to keep in touch with people I meet overseas. FB is a sound idea and a useful tool,the thing that ruins it is that so many of the users,people who are probably cool in real life,act like dicks as soon as they go anywhere near the thing. My opinion of people only ever goes down after seeing them on FB,never up. I have never gotten a lay from FB as such but if I FB close a girl I can check her photos and info to get a better idea of her likes and personality and use that to my advantage on a follow up date.

I'm slowly culling my facebook - deleting "friends" i haven't seen in years, deleting photo albums, etc... the endgame is to just delete my facebook account altogether. If i want to status whore i'll just hire a freelancer, create my own fucking website and start printing out business cards. At least i have complete control of what people will see.

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

Quote: (07-31-2012 05:41 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Yeah I have it. I find it an easy way to keep in touch with people I meet overseas. FB is a sound idea and a useful tool,the thing that ruins it is that so many of the users,people who are probably cool in real life,act like dicks as soon as they go anywhere near the thing. My opinion of people only ever goes down after seeing them on FB,never up. I have never gotten a lay from FB as such but if I FB close a girl I can check her photos and info to get a better idea of her likes and personality and use that to my advantage on a follow up date.

Seconded. I live abroad at university for 9 months of the year, I have it to keep in touch with friends. Especially within my age group, it's more common that you'll exchange facebook details rather than phone numbers, they love to stalk you out and see you're a legit guy. Of course facebook isn't the best measure but they don't know better.. Easy for setting up day2s and having a lot of banter over pictures and whatnot yet I don't use it anymore that much. Just for events and talking to friends.

Also, what others didn't mention is the importance of "mutual friends". I noticed that there have been times I exchanged FB details instead of a phone number and regardless of the interaction, we had mutual friends and she thought I was "safe". Game over.

"Yes, I do.

facebook.com/that.stud.from.the.bar"

(changed one word in the link)

worked wonders for me, everyone else has a boring link to profile.

I must say I don't think girls really care that much.

I deleted my facebook a while ago. It can be a good component in counter-game to not have facebook. Get a twitter account and occasionally post things which frame you attractively.

[url=http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/Gorgiass/media/localhost:8080http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b542/Gorgiassa><br><br>Robreke's thread also helped me feel better about giving a fake last name if it comes to that.</div><div style=][/url]

Straight up, its how you say it. If your insecure when she asks if you use social media, then she will recognize that and her reaction to how you respond will indicate that. If you say it like a G, and play it smooth she will be cool with it. That's how the game goes.

"Why do you want to stalk me?"

Tried it once, she laughed then dropped the question after. Then I think she found me anyway eventually because she popped up in the "People you may know" section.

Quote: (08-04-2016 12:21 PM)parttimrgamer Wrote:  

Tried it once, she laughed then dropped the question after. Then I think she found me anyway eventually because she popped up in the "People you may know" section.

If you get a girls number, sooner or later you WILL pop on her FB "People You May Know" section.

I know a few girls I've fucked or had gotten numbers from eventually showed up on there.

My FB privacy profile is tight as a drum. You can only see my current profile pic and background photo.

I don't have my name on IG.

Quote: (08-04-2016 12:27 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2016 12:21 PM)parttimrgamer Wrote:  

If you get a girls number, sooner or later you WILL pop on her FB "People You May Know" section.

I know a few girls I've fucked or had gotten numbers from eventually showed up on there.

My FB privacy profile is tight as a drum. You can only see my current profile pic and background photo.

Nah I didn't have my number on FB, nor the FB app installed on my phone or connected with my phone book. She looked me up. I am pretty sure of this since she was quite persistent with the question before. And it's what they do.

I definitely recommend building up your Instagram profile. It's a very easy way to demonstrate higher value by showing your travels, your muscles, your cool friends, cute girls, etc. If you are a social person and have a fun and interesting life, building a solid IG profile should be relatively easy.

Remember, it's not necessarily who you are that will attract girls, but rather who they think you are. Strong IG game is probably the best way to portray yourself to others in a positive light. The younger you are, the more important it is to have a quality IG profile.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Quote: (08-04-2016 12:27 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

My understanding is that you only show up on someone else's "SYMK" section if you have your phone number listed/registered/whatever. I have hundreds of women's numbers on my phone and have never gotten a request unless they find out my last name, in which case I frequently get a request, which leads me to believe this is the case. My number is different than the one I registered under years ago.

I do see girls pop up in my "SYMK" section all the time but not all of them, I think only those that list their numbers. Have you had a different experience?

What is facebook?

Don't debate me.

Although I do have an account, I don't give it to girls - however, I took an extra step: All my publications are only visible to "List 1" people. When I add someone I personally know, I accept their request, then put them in list 1 so they can see my stuff. This way, if I mistakenly accept a girl, she will just see a blank profile. This happened a lot of times, and it ensures that the chick can't find who my girlfriend is.

No facebook, how about facefuck?