rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 7 Wonders of the (male) world

So we've got the 7 wonders of the modern world, how about we compile a consensus on the 7 pussiest paradises in the world. The 7 definitive places that every man who enjoys a bang absolutely must make a trek to at some point in their lives. I will start with 4 because frankly I can't think of any other places I've been that would qualify for a wonder of the world.

1. Thailand - I've never quite experienced anything like it. I go out every night absolutely knowing I'm going to get laid here. Getting laid off Thai friendly is comically easy. If a girl flakes, I hit a bar up. If that fails, I hit up after hours. I'm really enjoying playing shoring game here. I'll write a trip report when I'm done breaking this country to pieces.

2. Romania - The prettiest women in the world. Excellent in bed as well.

3. NYC - numbers, variety, countless places to game

4. Las Vegas - gorgeous women who are on vacation to get fucked.

I'm sure for some players here, Miami would be on the list. But Miami is not my vibe. I've never hit South America, so I can't comment much there.

Let's add to the list and see if we can come up with the 7 wonders of pussy.

I thought this thread was going to be about the 7 best parts of the male body. [Image: gay.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Surprised you find the Romanian women the prettiest in the world, are you well travelled?

Quote: (07-21-2012 10:06 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Surprised you find the Romanian women the prettiest in the world, are you well travelled?

Serbians are a close second. In lay man's terms, yes I am quite well traveled. 25 notches on the passport. Never done SA though. I like the Romanian combination of enthusiasm in bed, stunning eyes and facial feature, disdain for fat, and petite size. As a disclaimer, I like shorter women.

Put the Philippines on that list because it is the country where your schlong will get the most exercise, it can handle, with young non pro girls. And it doesn't really matter what your race and nationality are.

Quote: (07-21-2012 10:25 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2012 10:06 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Serbians are a close second. In lay man's terms, yes I am quite well traveled. 25 notches on the passport. Never done SA though. I like the Romanian combination of enthusiasm in bed, stunning eyes and facial feature, disdain for fat, and petite size. As a disclaimer, I like shorter women.

Ah ok, yes I find Romanian women to be too short for me personally

Put Kerplackistan on the list. The girls are hotter than their Ukrainian counterparts and put out quickly. I fucked more than I did in the Phils.

Quote: (07-21-2012 10:35 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Put Kerplackistan on the list. The girls are hotter than their Ukrainian counterparts and put out quickly. I fucked more than I did in the Phils.

Kerplkackistan haha, its in the Urban Dictionary so must be a real word.

I banged a Serbian girl that was 6'1". I literally had no clue what to do. She was so tall I started laughing at my when I couldn't figure out the positioning.

Thinking about it, I think Roosh would say that Poland is worth the pilgrimage.

So far candidates are NYC, Thailand, Romania, Poland, Philippines, Las Vegas, Miami, Serbia.

Add to the list and let's whittle it down.

Are we talking countries or cities. Sweden is on the list for sure and i guess Poland.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (07-21-2012 10:40 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Are we talking countries or cities. Sweden is on the list for sure and i guess Poland.

Perhaps cities, but for example I'm afraid my dick is going to fall off no matter where I go in Thailand. But I don't think that will necessarily happen in upstate New York.

Quote: (07-21-2012 10:37 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2012 10:35 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Kerplkackistan haha, its in the Urban Dictionary so must be a real word.

Yeah Kerplkackistan. I remember visiting that country, but I was so high and wasted, that I don't remember what the hell I fucked. Might have been some of those hooters girls over there, who I took some pictures of. [Image: sleepy.gif][Image: huh.gif]

Quote: (07-21-2012 10:39 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

I banged a Serbian girl that was 6'1". I literally had no clue what to do. She was so tall I started laughing at my when I couldn't figure out the positioning.

So far candidates are NYC, Thailand, Romania, Poland, Philippines, Las Vegas, Miami, Serbia.

I have the same problem with short girls, doggy style is not so comfortable for me, I have to prop her up on something. Plus my cock bangs against her Cervix, which is very unpleasant.

Quote: (07-21-2012 10:56 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

I have the same problem with short girls, doggy style is not so comfortable for me, I have to prop her up on something. Plus my cock bangs against her Cervix, which is very unpleasant.

An the problems when

Quote: (07-21-2012 10:56 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Ah the problems when fucking hot women all over the world.

Quote: (07-21-2012 10:43 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2012 10:40 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Perhaps cities, but for example I'm afraid my dick is going to fall off no matter where I go in Thailand. But I don't think that will necessarily happen in upstate New York.

Yes some countries are more uniform, with regards to how easy or sexual the girls are. In the Philippines and Thailand, for example, it doesn't matter what city you choose, you will get laid a ton. While in a country like Brazil, the city you choose makes a load of difference.

NYC
Southern Cali (LA/SD)
Miami
Belgrade
Paris
Montreal (in the summer)
Buenos Aires

Those are my 7 wonders.

Quote: (07-21-2012 12:39 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

NYC
Southern Cali (LA/SD)
Miami
Belgrade
Paris
Montreal (in the summer)
Buenos Aires

Those are my 7 wonders.

Do you count these cities as wonders, for the ladies you banged there and experiences you had, or for what you just passively saw? Buenos Aires is a beautiful city with hot girls, but it is no WONDER when it comes to banging the local talent.

Quote: (07-21-2012 01:03 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2012 12:39 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

NYC
Southern Cali (LA/SD)
Miami
Belgrade
Paris
Montreal (in the summer)
Buenos Aires

Those are my 7 wonders.

Do you count these cities as wonders, for the ladies you banged there and experiences you had, or for what you just passively saw? Buenos Aires is a beautiful city with hot girls, but it is no WONDER when it comes to banging the local talent.
I count these cities as my wonders strictly on the quality of women (according to my taste), food, weather and quality of life in general.

I say this all the time, if I were rich I'd live in NYC and LA/SD, and travel between the other cities I mentioned.

Quote: (07-21-2012 07:33 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

1. Thailand - I've never quite experienced anything like it. I go out every night absolutely knowing I'm going to get laid here. Getting laid off Thai friendly is comically easy. If a girl flakes, I hit a bar up. If that fails, I hit up after hours. I'm really enjoying playing shoring game here. I'll write a trip report when I'm done breaking this country to pieces.

Let me guess: the clubs you go to in Bangkok are something like Insomnia, Spicy, Spasso, Qbar, Bossy, Mixx, Shock39, Climax etc. Pot bellied middle-aged men can still go home with the freelancers here. These places are so filled with pros anyone in their 20's who's in shape can shore here. Non-pro Thai women just don't go there. No game required for these sex-tourist hot spots. Hint: use the Golden Rule.

Try gaming the non-hookers at clubs such as Slim in RCA and Funky Villa in Thong Lor. I've yet to meet a guy who can SNL a non-pro girl from a normal club every night of the week in Bangkok. Please prove me wrong.

Quote: (07-21-2012 01:28 PM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Try gaming the non-hookers at clubs such as Slim in RCA and Funky Villa in Thong Lor. I've yet to meet a guy who can SNL a non-pro girl from a normal club every night of the week in Bangkok. Please prove me wrong.

So what's up with all these guys saying they swoop 5 girls per day before sundown in Thailand?

Quote: (07-21-2012 01:28 PM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2012 07:33 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Let me guess: the clubs you go to in Bangkok are something like Insomnia, Spicy, Spasso, Qbar, Bossy, Mixx, Shock39, Climax etc. Pot bellied middle-aged men can still go home with the freelancers here. These places are so filled with pros anyone in their 20's who's in shape can shore here. Non-pro Thai women just don't go there. No game required for these sex-tourist hot spots. Hint: use the Golden Rule.

Ehh no. I'm sick to shit tonight, unfortunately, but I've pulled from RCA. Frankly the easiest way to pull is Thai friendly. I'm staying in a pretty nice hotel on suk 10. They come to the rooftop, I tell them my company has put me here for 1 month, we get drunk on my rooftop, we go to my room.

I'll admit, my RCA girls took a second date. But frankly, when I roll in there hopped up in Ferragamo shoes and custom fit slacks, with a bottle of JW gold reserve in hand, the second date becomes wash, rinse, repeat.

Quote: (07-21-2012 02:11 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

I'll admit, my RCA girls took a second date. But frankly, when I roll in there hopped up in Ferragamo shoes and custom fit slacks, with a bottle of JW gold reserve in hand, the second date becomes wash, rinse, repeat.

That is some of the Strongest Game I have ever heard on this forum.

But yes, shoring is hilariously easy. However, the quality at RCA is much better. I'd rather go on a second date with a beautiful woman, than shore some whore.

@G - Thailand is legit. I've gotten laid in a bathing suit from a Swedish girl,and laid in a suit from a Thai girl who has an MBA from Wharton.

I'm laid up in bed with a fever right now, but fuck it's Saturday night and I'm not happy about it. Seriously, you can buy bottle service in Thailand JW Gold for $80 and hit on 20 year old uni girls who are astounded that you can afford such luxuries.