rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guilt

probably a sign that I am not a real player but have been banging what I think is a hot Polish lady in the UK......but want to walk away and move on / bang other girls......but feel guilty as this lady is clearly emotionally attached.

Am I just too soft?! ps - would post a pic but don't want everybody to rate her a 5 and shatter my illusions !

Guilt

It's normal when feelings are involved. In the end though, it's your happiness or hers and clearly you made your decision.

I would let her down easy and take a cold shower.

Guilt

true...but she is so delicious (to me) that I want to keep on nailing her, but don't want a relationship, guess I need to man up and move on!

Aforementioned lady from one of her photoshoots..

Guilt

Quote: (07-19-2012 03:53 PM)sportbilly Wrote:  

true...but she is so delicious (to me) that I want to keep on nailing her, but don't want a relationship, guess I need to man up and move on!

Perhaps you should keep hanging out with her for a while and see how it goes.

Guilt

You said it yourself. If you're looking for support here you got it.

Now, you can communicate this to her. Let her know you're not looking for anything serious, that you really enjoy the sex and have fun with her, and keep her at arm's length. Keep prowling for new lays but give this chick a bootie call every two weeks or so. Eventually she'll get sick of just being a cheap lay to you and she'll move on.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Guilt

Quote: (07-19-2012 03:53 PM)sportbilly Wrote:  

Aforementioned lady from one of her photoshoots..

Face and eyes a little too wide for me.
3/10 would not bang. You're so beta, approach an HB9 instead.

jk sport

Guilt

Why can't you keep her around and bang the occasional girl on the side?

Guilt

Feel free to introduce her to me if you're done.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Guilt

if you're always honest with her about what you want, then there's nothing to feel guilty about. You are not responsible for other people's hopes and desires, nor should you be a servant to their expectations.

In short, I don't understand why your options are either relationship or breakup. Be honest about what you desire, and use her unrequited attachment to your advantage. Unless, that is, you just wanted an excuse to post a pic of your Polish model chick. ;-)