rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to live in the US?

Where to live in the US?

I am currently in college and trying to decide between the following cities for after graduation. Any thoughts on the girls of these cities?

-Philadelphia
-New York
-Boston
-Washington DC
-Chicago

Where to live in the US?

Philly seemed pretty ghetto to me from what I've seen of it.

Where to live in the US?

Yes. I unfortunately know our country like I know my Custom Suit collection.

-Philadelphia - Good cheesesteaks. Some fly girls. Not easy. Too cold.

-New York - Best city in America. Weather sucks. That's why I go in May or Sept.

-Boston - Crap gentleman's clubs. Decent food. Too cold. Girls not easy. Decent not great quality.

-Washington DC - Decent. Too one dimensional for my tastes. The top 1% of girls is real solid, but you average is well, way below average. Ask Roosh what he thinks.

-Chicago - Love this city. Have deep ties (many of my Irish side moved here). World class city at a discount. Underrated girls. Real sweethearts. Way, Way too cold. Great food, Good nightlife, crap gentleman's clubs.

Why all cold spots?

Where is the love for the West?

Where to live in the US?

Thanks for the help. I can't stand the excessive heat and humidity, so living in a place like Atlanta or Miami would not work out too well for me. These cities also have the best available job opportunities for me and are relatively close to "home."

I heard that there is a bad girl to guy ratio in many places on the West Coast?

Where to live in the US?

[Image: attachment.jpg108]   

Where to live in the US?

That map explains it all. I often wonder why L.A. clubs all seem like cockfests. There you go.

Where to live in the US?

gringoed,

Classic data sheet. Do you have the link? I need to shoot that around.

fantasticmrfox,

Guess you heard right. By that map, I would say New Orleans or Miami beach. But humidity and heat would rule them out for sure.

I try to hit Miami Beach in Feb, and New Orleans in March.

Bottom line, the US sucks. Each spot is only legit at certain times of the year.

That's why I am concentrating all my future travels outside the states.

If you don't mind cold, think about Toronto. I dig that spot. And Montreal has been on my radar screen for a while.

But if you don't mind the cold, and of your choices, I would say for sure either NYC or Chicago. No question.

Side note:

If anyone has any questions about US cities, I can break them down with the best of them.

Where to live in the US?

speakeasy,

"That map explains it all. I often wonder why L.A. clubs all seem like cockfests. There you go. "

Yeah, all of southern California is finished.

It really isn't even worth it anymore: High costs, lame girls, overrated girls and heavy guy factor.

Not at all saying I can't compete, cause I am top tier where ever I go, but it comes down to the question: "Why work so hard?"

Where to live in the US?

if I move back to the US, I think I'll either head to New Orleans or Chicago. The heat in New Orleans really is unbearable in the summer, though, so I guess that rules it out for you.

Where to live in the US?

You know where I stand on this topic. I would skip all those cities and go to ASU. The weather is great except for the brutal summers, but if you're coming to school you won't be around for the 115 degree summer days. I would say a good number of girls on campus and even off-campus girls who don't go to school are hot. At least half are bangable. I may be biased because my game came to fruition here at ASU, but gaming here is pretty easy compared to other cities I've lived in. Depending on what you want to study, ASU has some underrated programs and highly ranked programs as well, especially in the physical sciences, business school, and engineering programs. My buddy graduated cum laude at ASU and lives in DC, getting his masters at GW and he says it doesn't even come close to comparing when it comes to the girls. The majority of people living in Tempe are in shape.

Considering academics (he majored in poli sci at ASU), he said his undergrad professors at ASU with 150 students memorized every student's name and took the time to get to know them, but at GW, his graduate program instructors wouldn't take the time to get to know the 15 students they had.

I know I'm talking up ASU, but I'm just passing along some information that may help you.

Where to live in the US?

To the cities you've asked about.

-Philadelphia: Not impressed. Great sports town. Fun bar scene. Overall fun vibe. Very little douchebaggery encountered when out at the bars or parties. I'd say 90 percent of the dudes I met out were good guys. I did not see many hot girls. Mostly average if not below.

-New York: Fun city. Can cost a grip of cash just to get by. You get girls from all over, and a lot of eccentric girls. There are hot girls scattered, but don't expect to be surrounded by international models.

-Boston: If you have game, you will be in heaven. There are surprisingly a good number of hot girls that go to the schools in the Boston area, and a majority of the guys have no game. The hottest of my little sister's friends went to MIT. If you have game, it is a goldmine.

-Washington DC: Do not know much about DC, but the things I do hear are not very good.

-Chicago: Don't know much about Chicago either.

Where to live in the US?

I hear Austin,TX is nice

It's also a red spot on that map I notice

Where to live in the US?

Here is the source:

http://www.creativeclass.com/creative_cl...ngles-map/

I think the original source is Nat'l Geographic.

Where to live in the US?

Quote: (12-19-2009 12:42 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I hear Austin,TX is nice

I can vouch for Austin as I lived there for 6 years. It's a really nice, cheap, friendly city, although it is becoming 'California-ized'

Where to live in the US?

UgSlayer,

I appreciate what you say about AZ, and I have never really been there, but being in CA the biggest fools we see are always from AZ. Unfathomable idiocy.

It also seems like AZ has a terrible set up for nightlife (tons of driving) and is a police state (for dui's).

Am I correct on this?

Eric,

"It's a really nice, cheap, friendly city, although it is becoming 'California-ized'"

I have heard the exact same things. I have heard the girls are friendly as well and pretty fly.

Austin just seems you are stuck in the middle of nowhere. Do they have an international airport?

Where to live in the US?

Quote: (12-19-2009 04:43 PM)Eric Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2009 12:42 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I hear Austin,TX is nice

I can vouch for Austin as I lived there for 6 years. It's a really nice, cheap, friendly city, although it is becoming 'California-ized'

Everyone that goes there seems to have nothing but good to say. I'm skeptical however. Afterall, you're still smack in the center of Texas. [Image: undecided.gif]

Where to live in the US?

Been to Philly, Boston, NYC, and DC. Would recommend NYC just based on the variety and nightlife. Plus, last call is at four in the morning instead of two.

I grew up in Tucson, AZ, and went to the University of Arizona there. It's just like ASU. A lot of girls flock to AZ because ASU and UofA are known party schools, and the weather is beautiful year round. Once you get out of college though, you'll be hard pressed to find any of the setups you get at any of the big cities. Everything is too spread out. No mass transit to speak of anywhere. For college; definitely recommend AZ. After that; no.

Where to live in the US?

"and the weather is beautiful year round"

That summer can't be considered "beautiful".

"For college; definitely recommend AZ. After that; no. "

I think that is a good breakdown.

If I am going to do anything in the Desert, its going to be Las Vegas.

gringoed,

Thanks for the link.

Where to live in the US?

Quote: (12-19-2009 05:35 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

UgSlayer,

I appreciate what you say about AZ, and I have never really been there, but being in CA the biggest fools we see are always from AZ. Unfathomable idiocy.

It also seems like AZ has a terrible set up for nightlife (tons of driving) and is a police state (for dui's).

Am I correct on this?

Eric,

"It's a really nice, cheap, friendly city, although it is becoming 'California-ized'"

I have heard the exact same things. I have heard the girls are friendly as well and pretty fly.

Austin just seems you are stuck in the middle of nowhere. Do they have an international airport?

The driving isn't that bad. The main nightlife is concentrated in two areas, so if you live near those two you're golden. Sheriff Joe is known for his crack down on DUI's. It seems that enforcement is a lot more prevalent here than anywhere else I've lived. You can keep yourself out of trouble if you don't do anything too stupid. I know people that are busted for DUI's, but the vast majority of people know not to and haven't picked up a charge.

I've acknowledged that there are many asslicktion douchebags living in AZ. Some people from california that I know equate it with the 909 back home. I don't know anything about that. However, I would say Phoenix has it's very own vibe, a little like Cali, but not nearly as expensive, not as much traffic, and more idiots. However, the girls here are pretty hot in general especially from someone coming from the east coast, such as myself. It took me a little getting used to because it is very different than the east coast, but I've come to love this place.

Where to live in the US?

Quote: (12-19-2009 07:49 PM)CaptMeingee Wrote:  

Been to Philly, Boston, NYC, and DC. Would recommend NYC just based on the variety and nightlife. Plus, last call is at four in the morning instead of two.

I grew up in Tucson, AZ, and went to the University of Arizona there. It's just like ASU. A lot of girls flock to AZ because ASU and UofA are known party schools, and the weather is beautiful year round. Once you get out of college though, you'll be hard pressed to find any of the setups you get at any of the big cities. Everything is too spread out. No mass transit to speak of anywhere. For college; definitely recommend AZ. After that; no.

Mass transit is horrible compared to the northeast, but the newly built lightrail does help a lot. When is the last time you've been to Tempe?

Where to live in the US?

Do you think New York is worth it considering how expensive it is?

http://www.bankrate.com/calculators/savi...lator.aspx

Where to live in the US?

[/quote]

Mass transit is horrible compared to the northeast, but the newly built lightrail does help a lot. When is the last time you've been to Tempe?
[/quote]

Not for several years now. I didn't even realize that they put light rail in around Phoenix. Whenever I go back now I just stay in Tucson to visit family.

Where to live in the US?

[/quote]

Not for several years now. I didn't even realize that they put light rail in around Phoenix. Whenever I go back now I just stay in Tucson to visit family.
[/quote]

If you visited Tempe now, I think you would be amazed at how different it is. I've only been here for about 3 years and it's changed a lot since I moved here. So much growth and construction. A lot of it is due to ASU (I think the president wants to grow the total student population to above 100,000 within a couple of years, which I think will be great for social life, but not academics), but also because of the industries that emerge from population growth. A lot of people move here from cali becaues they just don't want to deal with the high cost of living. I Don't visit Tucson much, but I hear it's changing as well.

Where to live in the US?

There are 2 ways to interpret that map. One way is to say that the red areas represent where there are more single girls, hence there are guys not getting the job done there.

The other way to look at it is that the red areas contain crap women that nobody wants.

Where to live in the US?

Quote: (12-19-2009 11:03 PM)mulhollanddriven Wrote:  

There are 2 ways to interpret that map. One way is to say that the red areas represent where there are more single girls, hence there are guys not getting the job done there.

The other way to look at it is that the red areas contain crap women that nobody wants.

That, and I wonder if they take illegal immigrants/migrant workers into account, as I'm pretty sure there are a lot more males crossing the border than females to find work, and the blue areas are ones with a disproportionate amount of illegals.