rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you rate this girl? (Asian)

This girl is a taiwanese celeb. When I came across her, i exclaimed to all my asian guy friends how much I would hit that. They all seemed to think I was crazy. What do you guys think? What would you rate her? She is 30 btw. I'm trying to gage my taste in women relative to the general consensus. If it's a bit off, I'd like to think i'm going after "undervalued assets".

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...en.net.jpg

Quote: (07-18-2012 01:51 AM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

This girl is a taiwanese celeb. When I came across her, i exclaimed to all my asian guy friends how much I would hit that. They all seemed to think I was crazy. What do you guys think? What would you rate her? She is 30 btw. I'm trying to gage my taste in women relative to the general consensus. If it's a bit off, I'd like to think i'm going after "undervalued assets".

With Asians, I HAVE to see the ass. She's cute, but if she has the typical flat asian ass (we called it ANBS in high school) then I'd lower her rating. Right now, it's incomplete.

This is why I don't hit on asian girls. First of all, I don't see any hot asian girls (living in small city).
Even ugly girls would get treated well by white males.
(some girls even write about it. 'I never got hit on by guys on street back in my country. now I have guys asking my phone numbers, honking at me blah blah)
Obviously, their self-esteem goes up once they move here. The same girl I wouldn't even look at my country, would reject me in U.S.

If you wanna bang her, bang her.

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

I'd smash with gusto. At least a 7, nice slim body, perky tits and an ok face.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Obviously 2/10

...you know the rest.

She is pretty but i need to see the ass otherwise i cant really rate.

If i was just to rate her face, i would give her a 7 but i dont really care about the face.

Asians have different standards of beauty with respect to other Asians. I like them, so to me she is about a 7. She is going to have a small Asian ass. The small assess look quite cute naked, but don't look as good in clothes.

I love Asians, but she's only a 6.5. Definitely a case of "beautiful" because she's a celeb rather than a celeb because she's beautiful.

That said, I'm a big advocate of just going after girls that give you a boner, period.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Cute face but "top-light". I need to see the ass too but judging from those arms and chest, I doubt she has an ass also.

7 here, and I tend to rate up with asians

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I'd rate her a 6. I don't like her face but she seems skinny.

In looking at her photo again, it's not a great pic. I could imagine this girl in a nightclub wearing a little mini dress with some more makeup on and going absolute apeshit over her.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

[attachment=6889]
Can't see it as good as I could but this is the type of ass bagging groceries here. Her face was about an 8

I see hot grocery girls about once a week. I mean HOT. They're hard to open since they're at work and can't linger. I always try to make strong eye contact or open em with a nice greeting and they're usually pretty cold. The only thing I can think of is to ask them to help carry my stuff out and chat her up, but noone does carryout service in L.A. It'd be funny though consider I don't have a car.

Shit, just thinking about this, I could get a girl to walk all the way to the end of the parking lot before grabbing my stuff and being like, "Thanks, I can walk the rest to my place."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I'd put her at 6-6.5. Would bang sober, no questions asked.

I'm with Rio on that. Cute face. You put her in a bar with 50 other women she would make top 15. If she threw it at me I would knock it out the park but I wouldn't chase unless IOI was strong.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

I give her a 2/10 for being so fat.

Welcome back Shan. It's been a minute, still. You shouldn't care what others think. Some of the lizards these guys like is hardly worth me wasting a popshot on. Have you sampled enough different lizards to determine your market value? Also, have you placed your dyck on the global trade market? If you have and you still like bussing a fat load inside that reptile then by all means, go ahead.
For me personally, she is quite plain to me. I would bang though. I only rate her low because she seems skinny with no curves.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

She's definitely a 7 - 7.5 in my opinion judging by the million pictures on google images. Not one ass picture. If she's hiding her backside this good then I presume there is no ass.

http://www.google.nl/search?q=ariel+lin&...00&bih=785

Personally I don't care so much. When I'm in Asia I know its just hard to find and adjust to it. When in Brazil I go apeshit for big bundas. Be like water.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

ass picture found: Non-existent

[attachment=6890]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I would rate her a 6 from the OP post. Bad pic. Looking at different pics from Neil's link she's at least a 7 or even 8

Solid 7.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (07-18-2012 10:07 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Solid 7.

She looks like a ladyboy. No I'm just kidding. I'd fuck her. But on the condition she take in the tea towel holder.

Quote: (07-18-2012 01:51 AM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

Shouldn't care. If you want it, go for it.
This says it better than I can: http://www.rooshv.com/the-boner-test