rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When a girl asks you, "Do you want me"?

I'm hoping someone can come up with a good reply to the question, "Do you want me?"

I cute girl asked me this twice in front of a few friends of mine about 10 days ago. I've heard from my friends that she quite likes me so I didn't take it as a joke. The problem was, if I had said no, it wouldn't have been true since she is cute and hot. If I had said yes, it would have put me in the weaker position. So I said, "What exactly do you mean by, 'Want me'? I know this wasn't a great answer but it was the best I could think of at the moment she asked me the question. If I'm asked the same question again, can anyone suggest a better answer that puts me in a stronger position?

Much appreciated. A

jokingly say this......"I want you as a friend".

Quote: (12-18-2009 04:25 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

jokingly say this......"I want you as a friend".

ditto, when a girl tells you "i want us to be friends" it is death road to banging her, BUT if a man tells that to a girl, in fact it instantly puts him on a strong position, that of someone she now "needs" to get.

Best to use a qualifying question in return. Something like "I dunno, are you a good kisser / do you give a good massage?".

Thanks guys for the ideas.... and if anyone else has a suggestion, please add.

Cheers, A

I wouldn't even respond. I would just roll my eyes and change the subject. If she keeps pushing it, and getting spastic about it I would just say "Damn...kittens got claws!" Than I would take a sip of my beer and go talk to a hotter girl.