rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Summer Special: Croquet Game

Croquet Game

Yup you read that right, Croquet Game. We need more sheets on this forum, so I'll drop an unconventional one. Sure Croquet seems soft- but it's actually a fun, vindictive game that attracts women. I first got this idea from some West Coast friends who played it, then I refined it over the years (yes, before all the kickball s---). A way to think about Croquet Game in the Roosh V context is as Day Game Pull-strategy, where women come to you during the day instead of vice-versa.

My friends and I started playing just to drink during the day and have fun in a park (again, the game is actually fun for vindictive assho---les like us) but we noticed that women had a tendency to wander up and watch the game. Especially foreign women. So guess what? We started inviting these women to play with us. So basically we stumbled into a self-created environment where, we're 1) outside, 2) drinking, and 3) women are coming up to us. You know where this is going.

Set up the game in the green space nearest to the spot where you would day game anyway. I've found the ideal location is a green space in a tourist area between the art museum and hotels. This is the “high traffic area” for foreign types. Think Central Park in NY, Grant Park in Chicago, National Mall in DC. They'll be noticing you by the dozens.

Game
Just drink, play, and have fun. But keep an eye out for who stops to watch.

“Approach”
Keep your drinks and stuff closer to the sidewalk. When women stop to watch, you can walk over to your cooler, grab a drink, and start talking with them. Tourists have nothing better to do unlike women in a hurry going to work, so invite them to play. I've had Dutch chicks gushing, “Eeets so American!, ” and Japanese chicks clapping hands rapidly. Because they found you. Just make sure whoever “greets” and invites the women has decent game and doesn't scare 'em off.

Play
First off, get the ladies a drink. Not the crappy beer you and your boys are drinking...non-US chicks won't like it. Keep a bottle or two of decent chilled Sauvignon Blanc on tap. Two $17 bottles of Santa Magarita Pino Grigio will do. No cheap stuff. No women travel to the US for Bud light. Don't f--- it up here.

During the game, have fun- its infectious. You'll have lots of opportunities to drink, introduce yourself to your new captive audience, self-aggrandize like hell, then move in with kino stuff, helping them with their swing, etc.

Set up
After a while, everyone should be nice and buzzed and having a good time. Make plans with the tourists to meet up later. They'll have to hit their hotel to change, etc. (if you can insert yourself into the hotel room at this point then more power to you). But in most cases, don't get greedy and build on what you got. Meet up for dinner/drinks/fun- and you get to pick the spots! Needless to say, if you choose a sports bar or some other dumb s--- then go straight to the Newb Forum, do not pass go, and do not collect $200. But usually, they'll have told you what they like so at this point you should be in pretty good shape. Croquet Game compresses the hell out of time, with 3-4 different phases, so within 10 hours you're in pole position to be her “souvenir” from the US, or wherever you run this from.

[Image: croquet-game1.jpg]

Awesome, I'm a bocce man myself. But I have been meaning to get into croquet.

Actually, any fun and public activity where strangers can stop and watch can work. It can't be too fast moving or too athletic and so this makes croquet ideal. In my younger days (and married), a group of friends all gathered for croquet in a public place and it was amazing how people stopped to watch and ask questions. This was in a touristy place (Charleston, SC) and had I been single and knew Game, it would have been awesome.

Croquet
Bocce
Lawn bowling (boules?)
Badminton might even work...

I love it!

I like to throw a frisbee directly at a group of girls and hopefully hit one of them right on her ass!!!

This also works with soccer, football, and baseball!

I might try this in the center quad of a college campus on a warm day.