rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland, Romania trip

Poland, Romania trip

I am planning a trip to poland and romania in October for 21 days. I plan to pipeline heavy and have a lot of connections waiting for me. I am a 48 yo physician, looks 30s, typically bang the younger 20s. any suggestions on what cites to hit? I assume the college towns since I only know english.

Poland, Romania trip

Wow, so you're an MD in the US and get good bangs.

I'm currently passing up US med school for life in Eastern Europe so I can get a girl.

It seems like there are some MDs who get girls...but tons of others who are smart physicians but get nothing. Were you always good with ladies?

As for Poland, many people speak English...but college towns are better.

Poland, Romania trip

Quote: (07-16-2012 12:48 AM)docinsc Wrote:  

I am planning a trip to poland and romania in October for 21 days. I plan to pipeline heavy and have a lot of connections waiting for me. I am a 48 yo physician, looks 30s, typically bang the younger 20s. any suggestions on what cites to hit? I assume the college towns since I only know english.

There is no info in the forum about the city, but from local girls' pics and reading about it, Lublin seems to be an excellent choice. It is the biggest city in Eastern Poland, with many universities and very close to the Belarus and Ukranian borders. Also, being that it is in the poorest region of Poland, it can only benefit an older well off man like yourself.

Poland, Romania trip

Quote: (07-16-2012 01:58 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

I'm currently passing up US med school for life in Eastern Europe so I can get a girl.

It seems like there are some MDs who get girls...but tons of others who are smart physicians but get nothing. Were you always good with ladies?

I didnt enter the dating world until I was 35 (I married the first girl I ever dated). I suck at just talking to a strange girl and not a ladies man at all but I hit the internet hard and have all my luck off of that. I am working on my day game using the tips from this site and so far it is helping. I have girls hit on me, its more of a shyness issue.

I have a buddy who is not a MD but fearless. He gets laid more than anyone I know, but as he says, he also gets rejected more than others as well. Its a numbers game and if you can make a girl laugh, that is worth more. Game means a lot more than a M.D. I attract more gold diggers in the USA but I find in foreign countries, the ladies give me more respect for being educated.

Poland, Romania trip

Quote: (07-16-2012 02:03 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

There is no info in the forum about the city, but from local girls' pics and reading about it, Lublin seems to be an excellent choice. It is the biggest city in Eastern Poland, with many universities and very close to the Belarus and Ukranian borders. Also, being that it is in the poorest region of Poland, it can only benefit an older well off man like yourself.

Thanks for info. I have been to Kiev and Odessa once each and a true newbee. I had lined up dates in those cities using the internet which worked well but in my limited experience, one of the keys to success is to be unique to that town. Thats why I think black guys can crush in sweden, white guys in latin countries, etc. I am trying to avoid tourist places ruined by the sex tourist/stag parties like the plaque. You get treated like a celebrity and the women can be very aggressive.

Poland, Romania trip

Quote: (07-16-2012 09:11 AM)docinsc Wrote:  

Quote: (07-16-2012 01:58 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

I didnt enter the dating world until I was 35 (I married the first girl I ever dated). I suck at just talking to a strange girl and not a ladies man at all but I hit the internet hard and have all my luck off of that. I am working on my day game using the tips from this site and so far it is helping. I have girls hit on me, its more of a shyness issue.

I have a buddy who is not a MD but fearless. He gets laid more than anyone I know, but as he says, he also gets rejected more than others as well. Its a numbers game and if you can make a girl laugh, that is worth more. Game means a lot more than a M.D. I attract more gold diggers in the USA but I find in foreign countries, the ladies give me more respect for being educated.

Huh, seems like a similar situation to mine. I also have gotten laid through online dating and am just learning day game.

What I'm learning from living in E Europe is that money/education are really overated. A minimum amount is needed to show you can feed/support yourself... but beyond that, personality is much more important.

I know Africa or Asia might be different, but I like Slavic girls.(my Nigerian friend says I would kill it in Africa).

Poland, Romania trip

Poznan comes to mind. Wroclaw and Lodz are worth looking at too, but with only a few weeks there, take a serious look at Poznan. Roosh wrote about it in his book Bang Poland. If you haven't read it, you should. Consider it required reading for Poland.

I don't think it will be easy to pipeline early 20s women in advance, but give it a try.

I'll be moving to Poland in October. Let me know what you decide. If we're in the same city, I'll share whatever info I have.