rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I f*** ip, i guess :)

I f*** ip, i guess :)

Hi, i am pretty new to the forum. I think my game is decent but last night was shock.

I talked to this girl over facebook for couple of days(and she started conversation) we talked allot and she really gain interest than she proposed that we should meet at popular club. I sad sure i was going there anyway.
So this girl is a 10 i mean she can dance,the body of this girl [Image: icon_worship.gif], she is popular, everybody stare at her and so on. So we met, she manage to get me vip pass. She was with three friends and they killed on dance floor so i just dance like i always do. She was often on me,huging and touching me, kiss me on chicks so i knew she liked me.Then her friends left and we start to kiss and so on.
When i was on peak i told her i will go home soon and she sad no [Image: smile.gif] an hour later we did/t kiss anymore it was boring i was tired ...then she wanted to say hi to her friends and she sad will be back in 5 minutes. I say ok and of course i didn/t wait for here at the same spot, but she could find me, then after 20 minutes i noticed she is gone .
Next day we start a conversation and she sad that she can/t find nothing wrong with me but that we could be friends that i am cool but, no go i sad we should go out again she said we should leave things like they are. And i noticed the different behavior [Image: confused.gif].
I mean wtf? What was wrong? I really like her so at least i want to bone her [Image: smile.gif] How should i get her attention again? Or get another normal date, not met her again at the club. Tnx for any help.