rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Military Travel Stories (All Countries)

Nearly a decade in the service, I've done my fair share of traveling and have endless stories that I'll remember forever or until my memory gives out. One of my favorite past times is listening to other military folks sharing their craziest experiences while travelling abroad. I'm in my 20's so most of my stories are tame in comparison to how things were back in the 60's, 70's and 80's. I LOVE hearing old soldiers reminisce on Europe during the cold war era. Anyways, we have a lot of readers from all parts of the planet. I'm not sure how many of you have military experience but I just thought it'd be interesting if we could all trade stories. Even if you weren't in the military but lived in a location that hosted a military unit, that would be cool.

I would start off but most of my stories are pretty typical.

Quote: (07-12-2012 08:20 AM)DomWasHere Wrote:  

Nearly a decade in the service, I've done my fair share of traveling and have endless stories that I'll remember forever or until my memory gives out. One of my favorite past times is listening to other military folks sharing their craziest experiences while travelling abroad. I'm in my 20's so most of my stories are tame in comparison to how things were back in the 60's, 70's and 80's. I LOVE hearing old soldiers reminisce on Europe during the cold war era. Anyways, we have a lot of readers from all parts of the planet. I'm not sure how many of you have military experience but I just thought it'd be interesting if we could all trade stories. Even if you weren't in the military but lived in a location that hosted a military unit, that would be cool.

Great idea for a post. I have a few stories that more or less fit the theme.

serving in Israeli military, they usually take the soldiers after basic training for a swearing in ceremony off base. while waiting for the ceremony, two hot canadian girls wanted to take a picture with us. Guess they were impressed by the parade uniforms or rifles or something, haha. my boy and me broke off from the squad and started chatting them up, and got their #'s.

They were staying in a hotel near our soldier hostel, and that night invited us to meet them at their hotel. we snuck out of the hostel and met them and had a few fun hours in their hotel room, then snuck back to our hostel.

Of course our sergeant was waiting for us when we got back, and we ended up losing our weekend leave for the next two months, but it was worth it!

Quote: (07-14-2012 10:39 AM)Sabra Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2012 08:20 AM)DomWasHere Wrote:  

Great idea for a post. I have a few stories that more or less fit the theme.

serving in Israeli military, they usually take the soldiers after basic training for a swearing in ceremony off base. while waiting for the ceremony, two hot canadian girls wanted to take a picture with us. Guess they were impressed by the parade uniforms or rifles or something, haha. my boy and me broke off from the squad and started chatting them up, and got their #'s.

They were staying in a hotel near our soldier hostel, and that night invited us to meet them at their hotel. we snuck out of the hostel and met them and had a few fun hours in their hotel room, then snuck back to our hostel.

Of course our sergeant was waiting for us when we got back, and we ended up losing our weekend leave for the next two months, but it was worth it!

I keep seeing pictures of Israeli Military Girls, do you interact with or are even allowed to sleep with them under military rules?

Quote: (07-14-2012 11:56 AM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

I keep seeing pictures of Israeli Military Girls, do you interact with or even allowed to sleep with them under military rules?

This chick would be worth risking court martial:

[Image: israel_idf_girls_081.jpg]

I bet her family moved to Israel from the former USSR...

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

My roommate in barracks way back when was a good guy, but was quiet possibly the worst wing ever. We'd go out and open girls, and he'd start freaking out and start talking shit and punching us. Like a 6th grader. It was SO fucking embarrassing.

Anyway, one night down in ole Mexico we ended up in a strip club. He'd been at it cockblocking all night, and was effective. In his drunken stupor, he ended up with a tranny on his lap. YES. He was making out, and trying to get a hand up her skirt, then agreed to go to a fuck hotel.

A group of Marines behind us looked at me and said, "dude, do you realize that's a guy in your friends lap?" I said, "fuck yeah, why do you think we're all laughing so hard." He at first looked disgusted but then started agging it on with his crew.

About the time my roommate started to leave with the tranny, I stopped and broke it up. The next morning when we told him what he'd done, we pretty much stopped being friends.

Paybacks are a bitch.....sometimes a dude dressed like a bitch.

Quote: (07-14-2012 12:03 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (07-14-2012 11:56 AM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

I keep seeing pictures of Israeli Military Girls, do you interact with or even allowed to sleep with them under military rules?

This chick would be worth risking court martial:

[Image: israel_idf_girls_081.jpg]

I bet her family moved to Israel from the former USSR...

Interaction is fine, they even have mixed units. But sleeping together, or even public displays of affection aren't allowed, if the MP catches you they can make a problem.

Obviously that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Put a bunch of 18 year olds together on a closed base, and try to keep them from hooking up.

@Aliblahblah - good story. just glad that in the end you guys didn't 'leave any man behind', even a cockblocking friend doesn't deserve that shame.

While stationed in Tokyo we used to go TDY all the time to Andersen AFB, Guam. On one of these TDY's, we ended up at the beach next to the Pacific Island Club Hotel on Tumon Bay. We're all chatting up some Filipinas and they end up coming back with us to our rooms on the base. My buddy has this chick screaming like she's being murdered. The whole complex has to listen to this for at least 30 minutes. He was the talk of the unit for a week.

Quote: (07-14-2012 12:14 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

About the time my roommate started to leave with the tranny, I stopped and broke it up.

God darn white Knight.

Quote: (07-14-2012 05:05 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (07-14-2012 12:14 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

About the time my roommate started to leave with the tranny, I stopped and broke it up.

God darn white Knight.

We broke it up because he had retard strength, and a temper. Had he realized it was a man in the fuck hotel, the tranny would have been beaten to death in a drunken rage. Like Corky with the rage virus. And probably come down beat us to death too. [Image: exclamation.gif]

We did tell him from the get go it was a dude. Problem was we fucked with him so much he didn't believe us. We cried wolf too many times. [Image: angel.gif]

Buddy and I went out clubbing one night in Seattle. Picked up two chicks in our hotel and met them out later. My buddy "claimed" the hot one, saying he saw her first, which I immediately called bullshit on. He started to cry about it and told him hes gonna pay me back for jumping on the grenade. They club with us and then we bounce them for a cheap place to eat. Im wasted and escalating mad with my fatty. Rubbing her fat pussy and shit underneath the table while maintaining a conversation and a straight face with the other two. We bounced them back to the hotel, I started fucking the fatty underneath the covers as my buddy and his girl sat on the bed and watched. After a couple minutes of straight pounding trying to do nothing but get my nut I get upset, climb off her, turn on my side, smile at the hot chick, and pass out, without saying a word. I wake up the next morning and the fatty had stolen my boxers (my favorite pair) while my buddy and the hot female were fully clothed, on top of the blanket of their bed, and facing opposite directions.

Last time I jump on a grenade for that fucker.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Problem is, the US is sending its troops to all the wrong places, at least as far as picking up women goes.
Iraq?
Afghanistan?
Iraq again?
Somalia?
Libya?

Compare that with previous generations.
Korea
Vietnam
France
Italy
Laos
Germany
Philippines
etc.

Now those dudes knew where to pick a fight, haha. Someone needs to convince Obama that Brazil is sitting on a gang of oil, Venezuela's been talking trash, and Thailand is ripe for another coup, lol.

Quote: (07-15-2012 03:30 PM)Sabra Wrote:  

Problem is, the US is sending its troops to all the wrong places, at least as far as picking up women goes.

This Marine agrees with you (at 0m30s):

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Iraq?
Afghanistan?
Iraq again?
Somalia?
Libya?

Korea
Vietnam
France
Italy
Laos
Germany
Philippines
etc.

Now those dudes knew where to pick a fight, haha. Someone needs to convince Obama that Brazil is sitting on a gang of oil, Venezuela's been talking trash, and Thailand is ripe for another coup, lol.

I agree 100%. We still have a few interesting places to go TDY but nothing on the level as previous generations.

Quote: (07-16-2012 08:48 AM)DomWasHere Wrote:  

Iraq?
Afghanistan?
Iraq again?
Somalia?
Libya?

Korea
Vietnam
France
Italy
Laos
Germany
Philippines
etc.

I agree 100%. We still have a few interesting places to go TDY but nothing on the level as previous generations.

Hey, at least u got Mexico nearby and cool spots to go TDY. Our neighbors aren't so friendly - Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Gaza, Saudi Arabia. Thats why most Israelis get up and travel for 6 months - 1 year after the army, need to get off our little patch of dirt and decompress for a while.

Try to pull guard duty at the US Embassy - its right on the beach in Tel Aviv. Heard the Marines there get a sweet seaside crib.

@Icarus - cool video. Took the words right out my mouth.

@DomWasHere - yalla man, kick with some stories.

Qatar: In the desert we have a General Order #1 which basically states members of the opposite sex can't go into the other's living areas. No adultery, girls can't get pregnant, etc. Of course this was/is largely ignored and I don't know a single person who hasn't broken this rule. Every week girls were getting sent home for getting pregnant. You'd come out of your dorm to use the bathroom which was like 1/2 a mile away and you'd see people in handcuffs because they got in the opposite sex's dorm room. The worst case was this married E-5 who came into our office as an E-3 one day. She had been caught having a guest in her dorm room. Her Commander made her call her husband back in the states and explain to him that she had lost her NCO status and was also cheating on him. So much burn.

Rome: There really isn't much of a military presence in Rome. Beside the Marines guarding the US Embassy and the NATO school for Officers, I was always looked at curiously when I said I was in the AF. As standoff-ish as Italian girls are, once you get them, you got them. I'd have girls take trains for hours just to come spend the weekend for me. Come home, my house was spotless. Dinner cooked. Or they're lying in bed waiting for me. They really know to spoil a man. The thing about Rome though is that there is just too many women walking around, it's impossible to stay faithful. IMPOSSIBLE. I was never with a girl seriously for more than a week or two. Just too much temptation. That's not really a story per se, just like an observation.

I'm kind of stuck on what I can talk about as I'm actually at work right now on a Goverment machine and still AD. I'll have some more interesting stories when I seperate lol.

I'm not in the "Army"
I go to a military university.
Every friday girls swarm the campus for the military parades.
They come wearing sun dresses to miniskirts.

And during the passes we pretty much whisper about the chicks
"Red skirt..3pm..mine."
If you cant her wink..and she waits for you..is a done deal.

We call chicks like that Sallyport Sally.

Every now an then someone gets bold and gives his chick a school hoodie so she can slip past the guard and into the barracks.
A couple years back a girl did this...dude was banging the chick with the music up loud..but her screams overpowered and the whole school heard it..
Ever since..student yell her name during big parties/riots and excuse to be loud

I am the cock carousel

Here's another ole Mexico story:

We headed south cuz a brother needed to get fucked up and get it outta his system. We agreed to the terms which subsequently meant babysitting. Through the night he was fine, but hit "that" point and starting macking on a MASSIVE girl. All is well but we were ready to go. She swore he'd be safe but the sworn rule in the group was; never leave a drunk comrade south of the border.....especially w/ a fat chick.

He was incoherent, and she landed a prize. When we got up from the table to leave, the fight started. He refused to leave, and she promised to take care of him. She grabbed his wrist, and THREE Marines had his other and it turned into a tug-o-war. Her huge ass was planted firmly with her tree trunk legs.

It was an all out battle, and we were losing! My friend was stretched out and was screaming, "let me go! I love her! I wanna get laid! LEAVE ME ALONE" At the top of his lungs. fuck man.

During the battle one of us looked around and realized the WHOLE club was watching, laughing, taking pics, and "taking bets". How fucking embarrassing. That gave us the moto to win the war and drag his drunk ass across the border.

Still to this day, when I call my boys, including the "rope", we still laugh at that one, and he's eternally grateful we dragged him off that landmine......no.....Claymore.

I miss those days.

Quote: (07-18-2012 11:17 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Here's another ole Mexico story:

We headed south cuz a brother needed to get fucked up and get it outta his system. We agreed to the terms which subsequently meant babysitting. Through the night he was fine, but hit "that" point and starting macking on a MASSIVE girl. All is well but we were ready to go. She swore he'd be safe but the sworn rule in the group was; never leave a drunk comrade south of the border.....especially w/ a fat chick.

He was incoherent, and she landed a prize. When we got up from the table to leave, the fight started. He refused to leave, and she promised to take care of him. She grabbed his wrist, and THREE Marines had his other and it turned into a tug-o-war. Her huge ass was planted firmly with her tree trunk legs.

It was an all out battle, and we were losing! My friend was stretched out and was screaming, "let me go! I love her! I wanna get laid! LEAVE ME ALONE" At the top of his lungs. fuck man.

During the battle one of us looked around and realized the WHOLE club was watching, laughing, taking pics, and "taking bets". How fucking embarrassing. That gave us the moto to win the war and drag his drunk ass across the border.

Still to this day, when I call my boys, including the "rope", we still laugh at that one, and he's eternally grateful we dragged him off that landmine......no.....Claymore.

I miss those days.

Hilarious visual.

@Ali - "Claymore", lol.

@Dom - yeah man, nothing like a girl that knows how to pamper. But when they get attached, u gotta deal with the crying when u get called up for duty.

Had another funny story back in the day. Just before we were enlisted, a friend of mine went on a trip to Thailand, met a girl in Ko Phi Phi and stayed with her for a week. I guess she was really good, cuz about a month into basic, he went AWOL for a week. Guess who he went to visit?

When he got back he got court martialed. they sent him home instead of army jail while he was waiting for the trial, and he went out and got so high that by the time the trial came around he was still stoned. they realized what was up and tested him, and he came back positive (obviously).

He got discharged immediately on a psychiatric profile.

Didn't work out with the Thai girl.