rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game equals...mind blown!

Okay, so I've known about game for years and applied some things here and there-I can read people well, body language, and I'm great at rapport/connection. I graduated college last summer, and went ahead and did some traveling for a couple months across Europe, and came to the VA/DC area last December for family/holidays. I decided to stay here to find work (yeahyeah despite how much people here hate DC, haha). Game to me has always been more so about self improvement, and creating that momentum that leads to a snowball effect where everything in your life gets better-working on you and letting that confidence/success/happiness effect the rest of your life. I recently read some of Mark Mansons work and found the 21 Convention site to refocus on game and get on top of my career which is my main sticking point right now, career/finances. Anyways, I recently ran into someone who I dropped the phrase "daygame" around after saying it was the key to meeting girls in DC (compared to nightlife) and he immediately asked me if I knew game, and we found out we both knew about it and discussed. DC wing found! This is a recent story about our tribulations.

We went out for a bar crawl with some people in the city, and this guy is exactly like me-we like seeing how people interact and peoples behaviors (almost game 101). We were with a group of people and I talked about how, we should try to dominate the places we were at/groups and maybe try to run some stuff (it was basically our first time out together to do some damage [Image: banana.gif] ). So we were going around the bars, and eventually ended up at one with a decent ratio of girls to guys. I spot a girl at the bar, and say 'Damn that girl is cute, one of us should go talk to her.' My wing then goes, 'So why dont know you?' And then Im thinking , 'Well I dont know what to say...blah blah blah.' Then he goes, 'Fuck it man...just go do it' and basically nudges me towards her direction and then I start walking forward toward her. 'Oh fuck, here we go....here we go dude, lets fucking do this.' I think in my head. I start walking towards her, it was like that slow motion moment where everything slows down and your heart/mind is racing......I've never done a cold approach like this for nightlife and have no idea what the fuck to say (since I've never done it this way before.)

I get right next to her at the bar, backs to each other/side to side. I then end up saying something, I can't remember right now what the heck it is-maybe it was something about her phone. Within a couple minutes, I go into the process getting to know her. 'Whats your favorite thing to do....oh traveling....where?....I was in Europe last fall....if you could travel anywhere where would you?' -Before I fucking know it....I'm here, talking to this girl and we are REALLY vibing well. Here I was minutes ago, unsure of what I would fucking say. I've NEVER cold approached like this ever and my first true time I'm doing this and yet I'm doing well. Before I know it, my boy/wing is over RIGHT next to me talking to her friend engaging her. I then realize/get ecstatic in that moment that I realize....we're fucking gaming these girls and its fucking ON! However before I know it she drops that she has a boyfriend and points in a direction and I see some guy stick his head up. I get semi-worried, but at the same time dont give a F*** and am kinda laughing in my head. If she cared about him, she DEFINITELY wouldn't be talking to me-let alone giving me the massive iois she is-running her hands through her hair like fucking crazy. We keep talking and I know I need to bail out of here and not talk to this girl all night. I then ask her for her number she mentions the bf thing again. (Then immediately I go to bf destroyer-ish) 'Im not trying to fucking marry you sweetheart, I just want your number.' -'Ok its ***....' -BOOM. I then walk away and text her later.

I could give a fuck about her boyfriend and know its only her number but that was besides the point. It felt like fucking INCEPTION. I began the interaction saying to myself, 'I have no idea what the fuck Im gonna say or blah blah blah..."-and literally before I know it Im seriously chatting up this girl and then still get her number after her first saying no, and then retorting with the line. The other guys watching were commenting on how they themselves were surprised about us conversating and here seeming really into it. I walked away with huge confidence, and realizing that-holy shit something I thought was impossible is possible. Limiting belief destroyed. It was just an INCREDIBLE feeling. And this was also me and my wings FIRST time doing this at all, and we are not even calibrated together or practiced before or anything (he's been in the game in Miami and has gone out before but still,us together have gone over nothing yet. But we talked about how we need to and will over the next week or so.) Nonetheless, I'm ready to get this aspect of my life underway and become the man I've always wanted to be. Just wanna give a shit out for all the other guys starting this, that it is possible to change and how much you CAN change when you realize the possibilities of what you previously thought impossible. It makes you start to look at things in COMPLETELY different ways. Looking forward to those new possibilities.

Journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step.....

Game on gentlemen

Great story man-it's like being handed the keys to a magical kingdom. Except you always have to keep working at it

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron