rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

great info on the best countries to hit up

Very interesting, have a look: Why Women are Hottest in Countries with Too Few Dudes

Nice link. I love how they relate openness to sexuality to supply/demand:

"Sex is a commodity that reflects the laws of supply and demand. Go crazy in Latvia, Taiwan’s a bust.
Guy wants it badly, girl grants access according to market conditions. The number of guys in line determines her price."

Surprisingly USA is about in the middle. With how everybody talks about how American girls are the easiest, you'd expect different.

Also makes a good case for Eastern Europe, NZ, Finland. Not so much for parts of Asia and Africa.

Quote: (12-12-2009 02:29 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

"Sex is a commodity that reflects the laws of supply and demand. Go crazy in Latvia, Taiwan’s a bust.
Guy wants it badly, girl grants access according to market conditions. The number of guys in line determines her price."

Surprisingly USA is about in the middle. With how everybody talks about how American girls are the easiest, you'd expect different.

Also makes a good case for Eastern Europe, NZ, Finland. Not so much for parts of Asia and Africa.

I'm also surprised that Japan is so low. People there bang like jackrabbits.

We talk about how easy girls are, but you have to take into account the entire population of guys out there who have not read bang and don't have an ounce of game.

Quote: (12-12-2009 06:42 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2009 02:29 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

I'm also surprised that Japan is so low. People there bang like jackrabbits.

We talk about how easy girls are, but you have to take into account the entire population of guys out there who have not read bang and don't have an ounce of game.

I keep wondering if Japan is worth hitting up. The more I hear about it the more I wonder if it wouldn't actually be a better choice than a lot of other places we talk about (Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Brazil, etc.).

I personally suspect that if you're looking for the best combination of "easy/open/promiscuous" and "hot" Western Europe is likely the best bet--France, Germany, Finland, etc. I've noticed that the poorer countries--whether they're in South America, Southeast Asia, or Eastern Europe--tend to have a reputation of the girls being old-fashioned, not up for easy one-night-stands, not having a particularly liberal culture towards sex, etc. Whereas Western Europe is probably THE most sexually liberated place in the world (not including Mediterranean countries like Italy and Spain) where the girls are going to be the easiest and the fastest, plus there are DEFINITELY plenty of hotties in France, Germany, Finland, Scandinavia, etc.

The only legitimate potential issue seems to be that these countries are a lot more expensive. Well, yeah...But I honestly don't think that's really a problem that could keep you from exploring there, you'll just have to live cheap and stay in hostels as usual, it shouldn't be that hard.