rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

nasza klasa and polish girls

does anyone use nasza klasa to chat up Polish girls?
How good is nasza Klasa for chatting up Polish girls? I find it a little hard to navigate the page, idk Polish, except trochę and it appears to be no English version of it. i found the girls on NK to be much less impressive than the girls on VK(then again some of the profile pics on vk look too professional)
For example I went on łodź from age 17 to 25 and scrolled through the first several pages, the several girls were quite mediocre, I mean 3.5 to7, I mean u have scroll through several pages to find a hot one. Here are some of the pictures, the hot one took like 4 pages to find her. Other cities like białystok and pozań were similar. I was disappointed just like the first time when I went on search. gdzie są piękne polki? I hope most polish girls are hotter than somenof girls here.
But but wrocław was not bad on the search.

wrocław

Your sample of girls is rather rough. Many are 2/10.

Here is the site: http://nk.pl/

katowice, the 2nd girl is nice.

Quote: (07-04-2012 08:20 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Your sample of girls is rather rough. Many are 2/10.

Here is the site: http://nk.pl/

That is what I am saying, I am not finding very many pretty ones in łódź and poznań, but It was better for wrocław and katowice. It supposes to be a real demographic representation, im not here to give eyecandies. Maybe the search is fuck up, iit gives alot good looking ones sometimes and sometimes the opposite depending on the city, but I search łodź again the same order pops up.

lublin

Seeing the girls from your posts makes me wanna leave my country and become a gay.

NK.pl is probably the lamest place to search girls, everybody here use facebook. So if you want chat so badly use facebook or badoo.

I thought there already is a thread about sites to chat with foreign girls, you could post that there instead of making new unnecessary thread

Quote: (07-05-2012 03:25 AM)polish rumble Wrote:  

Seeing the girls from your posts makes me wanna leave my country and become a gay.

NK.pl is probably the lamest place to search girls, everybody here use facebook. So if you want chat so badly use facebook or badoo.

I thought there already is a thread about sites to chat with foreign girls, you could post that there instead of making new unnecessary thread

Problem with Facebook is that if the girl doesn't like your friend invite she will report you and you'll be unable to add friends for a while, happened to me. What I usually do is go to the Fb pages of nightclubc, bars, pizza joints etc, then look at the friend list and add away.

I have tried Badoo for Poland, almost zero response, in Ukraine it's ten-times higher.

I will check this site now though

from what i know girls prefer to live on facebook much more than nasza-klasa these days however this site was sooooo fucking popular before that i think it didn't lose all the attention just like that. i don't use it so don't ask me what's what.

as for pics, i guess the site attracts chicks not my type

Quote: (07-05-2012 04:49 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Problem with Facebook is that if the girl doesn't like your friend invite she will report you and you'll be unable to add friends for a while, happened to me. What I usually do is go to the Fb pages of nightclubc, bars, pizza joints etc, then look at the friend list and add away.

I have tried Badoo for Poland, almost zero response, in Ukraine it's ten-times higher.

I will check this site now though

NK is pretty much the same - if you want to talk to a girl, you need to make an account and add her to friends, when she accepts you can actually have a talk. I'm telling you it's not worth it, nk is popular in a small towns and villages, and Badoo well I never tried it but from what i ve heard many ppl is using it here.

Alot of the girls on nasza klasa look busted. What about badoo? U can't search random girls in city with Facebook, unless u type a random last name and/or first name.

These photos are not represantative of what you see in Poland.Anyway nasza klasza is made for polish people who have graduated at a certain year.It is not supposed to be for foreigners.

Polish girls look like that.

[Image: 20120626101011.jpg]

These ones were walking very slowly in Athens always laughing.They seemed very easy but I made the mistake to approach them while they were moving in a region full of beggars and narcomans.If I had waited a bit I would have likely been succesful.

The Lublin and Katowice pics from this site weren't bad. The Lodz pics were awful and the Wroclaw ones pretty bad. Makes you wonder, if this is some random thing or there is some truth to it.

Quote: (07-05-2012 06:42 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

The Lublin and Katowice pics from this site weren't bad. The Lodz pics were awful and the Wroclaw ones pretty bad. Makes you wonder, if this is some random thing or there is some truth to it.
They might be some truth to it, as i scrolled more through NK, the same awful girls came up with łodź, wrocław was okay, lublin and katowice was somewhat good. IDK, I think the average girl any where in poland should be better than that, it is a slavic country.

Quote: (07-05-2012 06:37 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

These photos are not represantative of what you see in Poland.Anyway nasza klasza is made for polish people who have graduated at a certain year.It is not supposed to be for foreigners.

Polish girls look like that.

[Image: 20120626101011.jpg]

These ones were walking very slowly in Athens always laughing.They seemed very easy but I made the mistake to approach them while they were moving in a region full of beggars and narcomans.If I had waited a bit I would have likely been succesful.
Dude, I can't see their face, they could be butterfaced girls.

How do you look?Anyway there is no point posting pictures of girls from websites.I show you real stuff from the streets.Of course I can show faces as well but since these girls have been approached all this may lead to recognition.

Quote: (07-05-2012 07:14 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

How do you look?Anyway there is no point posting pictures of girls from websites.I show you real stuff from the streets.Of course I can show faces as well but since these girls have been approached all this may lead to recognition.

That is not the point. What I mean is that if you some random girls in some city from behind, u don't know if she is hot until u see her face. If all u saw was girl's behinds from this city(obviously u will eventually see some faces), how would u know if this city has hot girls?
But I hope girls are better in polsce than NK presents.

If you had experience with polish girls you would know how their facies look once you look on them from behind.But if you look at their facies you would not guess how their ass looks that is why you always have to check it out when they turn.
Anyway as everyone knows with slavic girls you always need to make discounts in face department in order to get a compromise on their hot bodies.Short nose lovers,thick,brunette hair lovers,big booty lovers are excluded if they insist too much on their preferences.Also the Germanic SS chin lovers.

Quote: (07-05-2012 07:14 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Seems like night and day game will have to be relied on in Poland.
This week I have been on Badoo a lot because next week I'm headed to Colombia again (this time Bucaramanga). Most of the girls on the site don't seem as appealing, compared to what I have seen on the street over there. So, I think this phenomenon is pretty universal.

badoo search is lame, u can only search for people in the same country, I guess i have to change my location to poland to find polish girls.

Quote: (07-05-2012 08:12 AM)keepreal Wrote:  

badoo search is lame, u can only search for people in the same country, I guess i have to change my location to poland to find polish girls.

Though, sometimes badoo is helpful in pinpointing a city you might want to pick. The hottest girls I see in Colombia, on the site, are the ones from Medellin, and that is a reality in my experience.
So, Kadowice and Lublin might have hotter girls than other 2nd tier cities in Poland. We might be on to something.

Quote: (07-05-2012 08:12 AM)keepreal Wrote:  

Incorre. You can search for girls anywhere, if it says do you wanna change locations, you click no

Quote: (07-05-2012 07:54 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

If you had experience with polish girls you would know how their facies look once you look on them from behind.But if you look at their facies you would not guess how their ass looks that is why you always have to check it out when they turn.
Anyway as everyone knows with slavic girls you always need to make discounts in face department in order to get a compromise on their hot bodies.Short nose lovers,thick,brunette hair lovers,big booty lovers are excluded if they insist too much on their preferences.Also the Germanic SS chin lovers.

Classic Kamaki. So Greek, I for one would like a break down of how you judge a Polish girls face from looking at her ass! Ha!

You do not get Balkan humor.

Quote: (07-05-2012 02:39 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

You do not get Balkan humor.

I presumed it was a joke, I just looked forward to you breaking it all down.