rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Describe a Natural you know

I know some of you might think I'm a newb for starting this, and I know some dudes think the Natural thing is a myth. I don't, and I think there's actually categories of Naturals, because I know two of them and they're completely different from each other. I've observed and learned a lot from the both of them.

Natural #1. Former coworker. He reminds me more of a classic PUA. Present day he's at least 40, but when we used to hang he was mid-30s. Would see him leaving work with a different girl each week. He once told me, "I knew from a young age that I wanted to fuck as many girls as possible." At 16 he was sneaking into Mexico and buying pros, quite a few of them actually. He told me this eliminated any myths or preconceptions he had about women or pussy, he never experienced approach anxiety or pussy pedestal bullshit. Approaching machine. Some of the girls he fucked, I wouldn't touch in a million years, but other girls he fucked are much hotter than any I'd ever been with. He was less discriminatory than myself obviously. He didn't think twice about banging pros, none of it mattered to him. Variety is his spice, no matter what the cost. Club game, pros, day game, all of it. We once went shopping together at a hardware store and I swear to god, we walked by several women in in there, I was trailing him by a few feet, and the women stopped in their tracks, and would turn their heads at him. He had the Stink. He was a little hyper, ultra cocky, upbeat, very physically active mofo. Drove a shitty car that was filthy, lived in kind of a beat apartment with a roommate, smoked a ton of weed, surfed, went biking, and went clubbing religiously several times a week. No major aspirations in life except to party. But also a very smart cookie. It wouldn't surprise me if he's banged well over 500 women. Because of the effort that he puts into getting new lays, I'd call him a player of the highest order, but I actually wouldn't label him as much of a natural as number 2, which I'll get to here...

Natural #2. If you saw this guy, you'd probably think ultra beta. He's a little effeminate. He's short, grows his hair long, and has somewhat of a nasally voice. Met this dude in a bar [Image: gay.gif] and he opened me up [Image: gay.gif] based on a conversation I was having with a hot bartender. We became friends and occasional wingmen. He moves around a bit but we still keep in touch. The thing about this guy is because of his effeminate manner, this little fucker catches women off guard. He's like the gay guy that would get mad pussy if he was straight, except this guy is straight. I've had several girls I banged meet him and tell me, "XXXX is gay, right?" He also picks up some of the hardest targets, like hot bartenders or waitresses, girls at work. We've gone out together, had a shitty night, and I'll cut loose early and find out 15 minutes later two hotties walked into a bar and took him home for a threesome. He doesn't "try". That is, he doesn't "approach". All the shit that we talk about on the forum wouldn't really apply to him. He talks to everyone and anyone, he's the ultimate elderly rambler. He talks to everyone that listens in the most completely harmless way. No girl on earth would ever label him creepy, because he's just genuinely nice and interesting. He slips under the radar like that. Like I said, he's short and unassuming. The only way you'd know he's there is because he talks so damn much. There's no "strategy" with him. And every time I see him or talk to him he's got a steady rotation of new pussy. I honestly don't think the guy's ever had a dry spell. I don't think he ever learned any of this, it's just how he is. He's never said anything like Natural #1, never specifically set out to fuck as many girls as possible, never put out nearly as much effort. He just makes the best of any situation and seems to flow seamlessly into the environment and yield great results. I've probably learned more from observing him than anything else.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Any Dominican I know is a natural. They have a sensual swagger that seems to come built in and a natural inclination and talent for talking to women. If you haven't noticed this, then I highly recommend watching Dominicans at work with women. I understand this is a bit of a sweeping generalization but that's ok.

They usually know how to dance and they speak Spanish a certain way that it's like a player language, very nonchalant and like pimp. Also they have an attitude twd life that's pretty breezy. The also have a little bit of feminine quality to them but not gay. Like Aventura the spanish bachata band.

Besides that the common thread I see in naturals is a general sense of aloofness that attracts people to them, combined with being a little funny or interesting.

#3: A former colleague from my university. Tall, dark, square-jawed and handsome, from an upper-class family with political connections. Participates in the local version of a fraternity and a right-wing political party's youth movement. Owns a motorbike and has two big dogs. As a person, he is a disgusting piece of shit, dimwitted, extremely aggressive, dominating and loudmouthed, prone to lying to get his way. It's a public secret that, after flunking a year, he got by by offering other students money to write his essays. Before finally finishing college, he got a job at the best company in its field in the country, due to the dean recommending him personally for "his ambition and drive".
As far as girls go, this guy is the embodiment of asshole game. He is openly sexist, doesn't do long-term relationships (other than harems), and has never taken a girl seriously in his life. His approach is lots of cocky teasing and negs close to insults, then caveman. While I don't know if he banged them (no reason to suspect "no"), I have seen him get at least a makeout at parties from several girls in our small class. I'd estimate his number of notches as being close to three digits.

He's a living proof that status and game are king, and everything that's wrong with female sexual preferences nowadays. And despite his slimy nature, there is whole lot to be learned from him.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I know two naturals, two very close friends of mine:

#1 - Prankster: Best friend from high school. Biggest prankster you'd ever meet. Plays practical jokes on people all the time, whether he knows them or not. For instance, if he sees a crowd of hot girls walking his way on the street, he'll throw his car keys on the ground in front of them, then back his ass into them aggressively while trying to get his keys. Girls always erupt in laughter.

Guy also went to West Point, finished as a Captain, served in Afghanistan. Not really afraid of anything and will get in people's faces. Good-looking, smart, kicking ass now career-wise but is married (second wife). First wife was the hottest girl I've ever met. He's probably only bedded 40 girls in his lifetime, but he's been married most of his 20s and early 30s. Out of those 40 girls probably 30 were 8s and above.

#2 - Alpha Dumbass: Also close friend from high school. Unlike my friend above, he didn't hit his stride until college. He swam on his college team and bedded all of the girl swimmers. He's the best athlete I know and as strong as a bull, even though he has a huge gut now. Will say the most vile things you've ever heard.

His game is different, in that he's scared of approaching random strangers. However, once he remotely meets a girl, he starts pinging her to see if it's on. His pinging involves ridiculous language totally sexual in nature. I'll give you an example: he was a teacher at his elementary school and had a meeting with a number of teachers, including a cute new teacher. My buddy was zoning out as he has no attention span, and the cute new teacher asked him what he was thinking of. Without skipping a beat he said "You and your underwear". He fucked her later that week.

He'll say these lines deadpan. If the girl gets upset, he can break into an angelic smile and say he was just kidding, and then play a little beta game. After she calms down, he'll say something else ridiculous, like "you must have a beautiful vulva". If she gets upset again, he'll smile like a cherub and say "what, I just bet you have beautiful vulva, there's nothing wrong with that". This goes back-and-forth until she gives up and plays into his sexual frame, after which he fucks her.

He's obsessed with texting and will text girls non-stop. His approach with the girls is to get them talking really dirty, after which he'll tell them to come over. For example, he'll start asking them what they're doing, small talk, then he'll eventually transition to asking if she would ever do anal.

The issue with my buddy is that he's an asshole and doesn't know how to temper his alphaness, so his relationships always peter out. He also will fuck anybody, like the colleague mentioned above, plenty of married women, and numerous friends' sisters. He got fired as a teacher for fucking around with the staff, and he's a high school swim coach who tries to fuck his female swimmers after they've gone off to college. I'm concerned that one day a jealous husband will shoot him in rage. Probably explains why my buddy got his pistol permit and rolls with his 40 caliber non-stop.

My friend who gets laid the most is this neurotic as hell body builder dude.
Literally lives the Freud version of neurosis, he has two different versions of the truth in his head, and adheres to both when the circumstances arise.

Claims to have banged well over 80 sluts, his record was smashing five or six unique notches in one night (literally fucking from dusk til dawn), treats girls like complete shit. I believe that he has done this.
However he has serious daddy issues for whatever reason I don't know, and whenever he finds a woman who is a 6 or a 6.5, he does everything but wife her. He writes cutesy Facebook messages several times a day, bloats their self esteem like the Hindenberg, and puts of actually laying the girl for months until she's ready to do it.

Last relationship ended with him being cut off at the hilt (after 2 months of her having to put up with six to ten hours daily of his facebook and skype smothering and expensive dinners) by an average looking girl who was a virgin.

His trademark is that he's jacked to shit, but he does odd body building routines (and has for seven years) and did steroids so he's all fucked up in the head and might have roid gut. I have seen him go from "irritable heroin-withdrawing convict" to "sparkles and unicorns" inside about twenty seconds. Quite possibly the most histrionic man I have ever seen in my life. He courts more attention from most people than the average minor celebrity. One time, when I watched that celebrity reality show where Meatloaf flips the fuck out at Gary Busey (I think), I was like "Jesus, when the hell did Bob the body builder join celebrity cooking shows?".

He brags that he can throw around 450 pounds on the bench press no problem, one-arm chin while holding a baby, do 700 pounds on the deadlift without issue, and 800 pounds squatting, but he only weighs about 240 pounds. I've seen him lift, and it's all triceps extensions and dumb bell workouts strictly for the pump. I don't think he's big enough to do what he says he can do.

However he really is a cool guy when women are absolutely not involved. A regular man's man. I like hanging out with him because he is one of the few actual badasses in school. I've learned a lot about force projection from him, and he did work as a very good bouncer for several months. I'll just never ask his advice about women because he's good looking and doesn't understand that women break it off with him because he has some kind of self esteem issue. The guy needs to figure out how to not let his feelings to smother girls get the best of him all the time.

I have been hanging out with a guy I met at the beginning of the semester, and he is a self-described "man whore"
Motherfucker is 19 and he has around 20-30 notches and he said he lost count.
The guy has a screening attitude and does not give a fuck about getting laid, which is why he gets laid.
He is a skinny, tall (6 feet) white guy with a Mediterranean tan since he is dutch, green eyes and dirty blond hair. No homo, he is good looking, but that's not why he gets laid.

- He is the kinda guy who will tell a bitch to get the fuck out if she doesn't suck his dick.
- He will drop a bitch if she doesn't smoke weed or is cool, no matter how hot she is.
- She's either down to fuck or not, either way he doesn't care.
- He hates socializing with people and is kind of an introvert, yet he's cool to hang out with. He hates going to bars because all the guys there spit horrible game and are not focused on having fun or getting a drink.
- This guy has lived a crazy life and is yedi-level don't give a fuck (told me one time that he was talking to a cop on acid while on probation and they had just confiscated an ounce of weed from the car they were chilling in)
- Smokes weed all day.
- Drops lots of acid.
- Has a surplus of energy.
- Loves challenging people's believes and he is surprisingly generous.
- He says "When you talk to a girl, you kinda make a comment that is like teasing, but you're really not, then you just change topics", one of his secrets.
- Thinks that me hitting on anything that moves (his words) is not how you get laid, made me rethink some things and focus on screening.
- He embodies the belief that he is the ones that fucks girls, not the one who cuddles with them. Many girls hit him up whenever they have a fight with their boyfriend, and fuck him.
- He has an edge (his interests, his tv shows, usually keeps you on your toes)
- He definitely lives in his own world and he is very independent.
- When he talks to people in a group, he sometimes only talks to that person and forgets about including the rest. I thought at first this was rude, but part of me wanted to be included in the convo, then in a crystal moment it came clear that this is how he operates and how chicks wanted to fuck him.

Life is good

I like to hang out with naturals because it shows me that there is NOT one type of natural, there is a HUGE variety of naturals. Just the same, there is not even particularly one mindset unique to naturals, but a huge array of beliefs and principles. I think if I were to generalize to only one thing it would be about maintaining a strong frame while holding conversation.

The corollary of this is I used to think there was only one way to game girls. There's not. There's an infinite way with infinite things and actions you can say. You can be the leader or you can let her lead. You can ask her the questions or you can be the one talking. You can tease her or you can be really polite.

Hanging out with naturals basically showed me that there's no right way to do anything - but you just have to do it.

When you see a natural, you don't even feel slighted - you just want to sit back and watch and say DAMN. I know there have been times where guys saw me operating and felt that way, but I'm not in that category.

1. This dude was in my section for a huge lecture class. Call him Cory. Below average height, slightly above average in looks but nothing remotely exceptional. You got the vibe that he was in an alternate scene, not the typical frat, sorority athlete team. And the dude would talk back to the section leader in a funny sly way, and had the ENTIRE section captivated any time he opened his mouth. He was funny, but it was just incredible how he turned the attention around on him and made himself the spotlight and the holder of the floor, while charming people and winning them over. I saw him number close with a hot sorority chick in the class - actually I think she closed him. And she was from a high status sorority where girls rarely fuck strange guys.

2. This very good looking guy I knew. Came from a family of money, but his personality came down to being very bold, not giving a fuck and being very good looking, sort of a more meditteranean version of Tom Cruise. Loud, enough to always be heard but not irritating. Also fucked lots of hookers.

3. African friend of mine. While I'm not sure if he crushed the hottest ass, he's one of the few guys, maybe the only one, that would be very sweet and genuine with girls and would still fuck a ton. I've met several African people at school, where I met him, who were very sweet and comforting in their demeanor. Slightly tall and average looks.

4. Friend of a friend I met recently. Decent looking but not incredible. Reminded me of the gun lobbyist from Thank You For Smoking - I could imagine him as an Old Boy Republican lobbyist hobnobber type. Every preppy scene has a couple of these guys. Very comfortable and always enjoying themselves, and bringing other people into their own good vibes. Gregarious, warm, bold.

A buddy of mine is height challenged but is other wise a physical specimen. Goes out to party, gets drunk, machine gun game hits on every girl in the bar. Sometimes is so drunk he hits on the same girls 2-3 times because he forgot. Grabs girls asses and smirks when they get pissed off. The most completely immune to rejection guy I have met. Suffers some of the harshest blowouts on the planet and doesn't flinch. When he gets blown out, gets a kinda disappointed look on his face for about half a second then games on. Consistently bangs hot girls and multiple at times via cold approach. Very non-reliant on online game. Extremely social leader-of-men type guy.

I had a friend years ago who played Division I baseball, basketball, and football. He left college early (He told me he didn't have any college credits. I'm not really sure about that) to play professional baseball. He made it to AAA at a very young age, then had a career-ending injury and never played competitive sports again. The guy was easily the best (though certainly not the most intelligent) speaker I have ever met and may also have had the best sense of humor. He came across as being completely fearless when approaching and talking to girls. He later went down a completely different path (not by choice) and is married. He's doing something now in which his communication skills definitely come in handy.

A buddy of mine, 6 year veteran in the marine corps. They have a mentality of going out and hitting on every single girl, starting from the hottest and moving down the totem pole until they find a girl that puts out. He has zero approach anxiety, and game that reminds me of a canyon gradually carved out of solid rock by a river. He's seen it all before, and has a response to everything. Walks up to a set of 5 girls, gets blown out, doesn't give a shit.

Anyone notice a pattern of the naturals here? Naturally strong willed, willing to accept and pursue their desires.

Quote: (07-04-2012 03:21 PM)hypesession Wrote:  

Any Dominican I know is a natural. They have a sensual swagger that seems to come built in and a natural inclination and talent for talking to women. If you haven't noticed this, then I highly recommend watching Dominicans at work with women. I understand this is a bit of a sweeping generalization but that's ok.

They usually know how to dance and they speak Spanish a certain way that it's like a player language, very nonchalant and like pimp. Also they have an attitude twd life that's pretty breezy. The also have a little bit of feminine quality to them but not gay. Like Aventura the spanish bachata band.

Jajajajaja, wait, jajajaja, I'm Dominican, and even I gotta jajaja...

Most Dominicanos are straight simps, sorry homie, I'm not even going to big up my own peeps, even the Sanky Pankies are running low-level "get a few dollars out of a bitch" game.

We do really well with Boricuas, but that might be because a lot of their dudes are gay, and it's no secret that the women like Black men.

Quote: (09-27-2014 11:46 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (07-04-2012 03:21 PM)hypesession Wrote:  

Jajajajaja, wait, jajajaja, I'm Dominican, and even I gotta jajaja...

Most Dominicanos are straight simps, sorry homie, I'm not even going to big up my own peeps, even the Sanky Pankies are running low-level "get a few dollars out of a bitch" game.

We do really well with Boricuas, but that might be because a lot of their dudes are gay, and it's no secret that the women like Black men.

The guy who made that post was Cuban. His posts tended to be all over the place and he eventually had a (weak) meltdown and got banned.

All the naturals I know always have one girlfriend or like a main girl that is the hottest one or a girlfriend that they always keep around.

Have abundant mentality

Don't give a fuck about getting laid, which is why they get laid.

Live for themselves and refuse to go out of their way for a girl.

Life is good