rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazilian men, crazy agressive

I was with a kid the other day that doesn't speak English, and came across some English girls walking down the street while we were driving. The kid told me, and I thought, cool some chicks who speak English. I couldn't believe how agressive he was even for a Brazilian. He pulls up in front of them and cuts them off when they are trying to cross the street, yelling at them in Portuguese, then turns to me and tells me to talk to them. I was like, "Fuck this is not going to work out." I went about it mellow and asked where they were from. They said, "England" and kept walking. I was just thinking that the way this kid was acting, I would be afraid I was going to be kidnapped or ropped coming from a first world country. These girls seriously looked scared. They keep walking and the kid burns out and after he passes them makes a u turn like a maniac. And he repeats the yelling in Portuguese and telling me to talk to them. I go, "Sorry my friend is a little crazy." They weren't even trying to listen, and I knew there was no way it was going anywhere. Sometimes it is crazy to me how agressive some of these guys are. Is it just me?

I was in Lapa hanging with these Brazilian guys with shitty game that were trying to spit aggressive game at every girl that walked by. They grabbed some girl by the arm and she turned around and punched him. Actually El Guapo was there with me that night. I don't know if he saw that part though.

Quote: (12-10-2009 05:52 PM)Brandon E Wrote:  

He pulls up in front of them and cuts them off when they are trying to cross the street, yelling at them in Portuguese, then turns to me and tells me to talk to them.

Brah,

Your man might be be on to something. Sounds like he went a little overboard, but you played it just right.

The good-cop bad-cop routine works great on tourists. My brothers and I do it all the time.

One of my younger brothers will approach girls as the crazy local with an attitude. His objective is to piss the targets off a little, but to stick with them. Then I, the chill older local will move in and calm everybody down. I'll start it off with something like "What's the problem here" after they tell me what an ass my brother is I'll follow up with "Yeah, I know, he gets a little crazy, you guys want to smoke this?"

The girls are out of their element so a rattling that catches them off guard is a great way to start things out.

You and dude should try it again, just remind him to cool it off a little.

Aloha!

I feel you on that. It could work if he wasn't so over the top. I mean it's hard to explain how it went down, I guess you would have had to been there. But I could just imagine those English girls being in a third world country with a car pulling in front of them and a guy yelling in Portuguese. I mean he was screaming! They looked scared shitless. Haha

Another time I saw it pretty bad was when a friend of a friend came up to me at a club and said, "Come on, we're going to find some girls." I'm thinking sweet, let's go. We get on the dance floor and he litteraly grabs a girl by the arm and pulls her into him. The girl throws her arm back and pushes him away. That was basically his tactic for picking up women. I told my friend later on "Man, your friend has to be one of the worst guys I've ever seen at picking up girls." And I kind of explain to him what happened. He goes, "Yeah man, he does that to about 20-30 girls in a night and sometimes it works."

Quote: (12-10-2009 11:29 PM)Brandon E Wrote:  

"Yeah man, he does that to about 20-30 girls in a night and sometimes it works."

I bet so. If you went up to 100 woman and said "I want to have sex with you", you'd probably get 1 that said yes. In fact I was reading about a guy who did an experiment similar to that and got some bangs out of it within one day. Not my cup of tea, but whatever floats your boat.

I feel you on that. It could work if he wasn't so over the top. I mean it's hard to explain how it went down, I guess you would have had to been there. But I could just imagine those English girls being in a third world country with a car pulling in front of them and a guy yelling in Portuguese. I mean he was screaming! They looked scared shitless. Haha

Another time I saw it pretty bad was when a friend of a friend came up to me at a club and said, "Come on, we're going to find some girls." I'm thinking sweet, let's go. We get on the dance floor and he litteraly grabs a girl by the arm and pulls her into him. The girl throws her arm back and pushes him away. That was basically his tactic for picking up women. I told my friend later on "Man, your friend has to be one of the worst guys I've ever seen at picking up girls." And I kind of explain to him what happened. He goes, "Yeah man, he does that to about 20-30 girls in a night and sometimes it works."

Ahhhhh! That's why I can't be social in straight nightclubs. hahahaha just kidding.
There is a line in the bathroom of drunk guys doing that. they do that until find a drunk vomited girl. So lovely. One of the reasons to do not go to the bathroom by yourself, drunk or not.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (12-11-2009 08:10 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Ahhhhh! That's why I can't be social in straight nightclubs. hahahaha just kidding.
There is a line in the bathroom of drunk guys doing that. they do that until find a drunk vomited girl. So lovely. One of the reasons to do not go to the bathroom by yourself, drunk or not.

Do you ever go to D edge? My friends go there all the time. And about the Sao Paulo info, forget it. I don't get to Sao Paulo until 4 am Sunday and leave for Argentina 9 am Monday. Wanna pick me up from the rodoviária and take me to my friends house? [Image: wink.gif]

"One of my younger brothers will approach girls as the crazy local with an attitude. His objective is to piss the targets off a little, but to stick with them. Then I, the chill older local will move in and calm everybody down. I'll start it off with something like "What's the problem here" after they tell me what an ass my brother is I'll follow up with "Yeah, I know, he gets a little crazy, you guys want to smoke this?""

I like that Game. Great hustle.

You get a little of that "protector" vibe going, which is worth its weight in Gold.

And we know what Gold is going for these days.