rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking up a girl at a house party in one week-possibly sticky situation

So normally picking up a chick at a house party is easy and fun, but here's the situation.

2 girls, best friends, are throwing the house party next Friday...

Last new year's eve I had to be separated from girl 1 because she was being a huge bitch and I was getting extremely pissed... We were all quite drunk and have since become "friends" the last few months.

Girl 2 and I actually met and made out that same night and ended up hooking up a few times after that, last time in the spring I believe. We're still friends and I tease the shit out of her when we're all together.

These two girls apparently ended a friendship with a third girl who tried to move in on me because she knew girl 2 liked me... yikes.

So girl 1, 2, and others hang out occasionally and go out ...

I saw there was a 9+ girl on the Yes list to this house party and asked girl 1 about her, found out she's single, but is friends/coworker with girl 2.

How the hell do I approach this? I'm apprehensive on asking girl 2 about this new girl (as in her story) because these girls, and others at the party, know I like to date around and would probably warn her, etc... then again that might even heighten that girl's interest.

Or do I just play it out and meet her like I would if i didn't know she was going to be there and say I know girl 1/2 through mutual friends? At some point if she doesn't ask girl 2 about me girl 2 will say something to this chick... not sure if it'll be 'he's cool' or 'he's a slut' though...

At the very least I know I'm going to make her my beer pong partner when I arrive and after talking to her...

I'm going to be giving out dreidels too as a joke, so I'll have a bit of a prop... A jew giving out driedals and wearing a santa hat... brilliant!

Right after posting this I found out apparently a bunch of other guys saw her pic on the invite list and are 'trying to mack on her' as well... They'll be falling all over themselves while I play it cool [Image: banana.gif]