rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYC kid is alpha of the year

1. He hooks up with his attractive teacher (I think they only kissed).

2. He wins a $400 bet.

3. He goes on television and gives smug interview.

You can probably take a guess to how the media spun it... "Teacher falls prey to students antics" (in the video title). She was helpless, maybe even drugged or raped!!!

Male teacher hooks up with girl student... he's a predator.

Female teacher hooks up with male student... he's a predator.

[Image: boring.gif]

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manha...54UziGUQ6M

Check out what "men" are saying in the comments to the article (these are the three highest rated comments):

1. Prey indeed! This lovely, good natured woman who seemed to genuinely care about these guys was set up as a bet and an amusement.....which one of them lurked behind to snap the photo? Dare I say I find similarity here between this and the case in New Jersey where the student spied on his gay roomate. Different yes, in that here she may have been breaking policy and in New Jersey a dude's code of manhood. But now we have one life lost and sadly still less the wise a reputation tarnished and a career in throws. Shameful gentleman!

2. Totally agree.. Very shameful on this kid and his boys. They probably had no care in the world if they got caught.. It would be her ass, not theirs. This woman at 26 has a career that sadly may be over. It would be a shame if the commissioner fired her. She very well could be and it would be justified, but they shouldn't. Shame. Eric Arty, I officially and permanently REVOKE your mancard.

3. Mark....Spot on....

And we really believe there is going to be death to "white knights and betas". There is a large supply of stupid in the world that will never be cured. Curious to people with white collar jobs, how many u guys see "red pill" whatever guys in your work place? My number so far is a goose egg.

Does anyone have an explanation for this sort of thing? I get why a male teacher would be attracted to high school girls, but what do these women see in high school boys? If she wanted an 18yo, she could go out and find one somewhere else without risking her livelihood. Are these women still harboring all sorts of high school insecurity issues where this is there way of getting the cool boy that ignored them when they were in school?

I tend to treat women like a black box and not worry about their motivations, only their actions. This isht, though, it just boggles my mind.

Jr - the same reason we check out high school girls is why women do it with boys.

JR- a woman is still controlled by game even if she is in an authority position.

Quote: (07-02-2012 04:56 PM)j r Wrote:  

Does anyone have an explanation for this sort of thing?

Every school's got multiple dumb bunnies that were hired more to be pleasant scenery for the administration than any actual talent at teaching. That happens in any large workforce.

She's only 26. She's spent a year locked in a building with these young men. And they've been studying all the teachers, how to punch their buttons, and which ones are easy targets. They made their bet in October, and have been working on her every day since. She repeatedly threw them out of her class for flirting with her until she got tired of it.

The entire group of five men have been wagging their tails around her, every day, for eight months straight. And what did they get for it? One of them got a kiss. What a fucking waste of time.

Pretty much everyone here can get a club-level kiss within 20 minutes with women they've never met.

She was moved to a desk job on May 30th. Haven't seen any follow up on what happened to her since.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Every couple of weeks I see a report of a female teacher getting arrested for sleeping with her student. I don't think there is very much bias at all between male and female teachers sleeping with students.

This is a different situation because the kid came out a bragged about it, as far as I know, no female has ever publicly bragged about banging a male teacher.

Quote: (07-02-2012 05:13 PM)houston Wrote:  

Jr - the same reason we check out high school girls is why women do it with boys.

Strongly disagree. Men check out high school girls because girls between 16-20 are pretty much in their attractive prime. Men reach their prime much later.

Ever notice how female "teen stars" are all around 16-20, while most male "teen stars" are in their 20's

Quote: (07-02-2012 04:56 PM)j r Wrote:  

Does anyone have an explanation for this sort of thing? I get why a male teacher would be attracted to high school girls, but what do these women see in high school boys? If she wanted an 18yo, she could go out and find one somewhere else without risking her livelihood. Are these women still harboring all sorts of high school insecurity issues where this is there way of getting the cool boy that ignored them when they were in school?

I tend to treat women like a black box and not worry about their motivations, only their actions. This isht, though, it just boggles my mind.

All of the male teachers in my schools were herbs who couldn't hack PHD courses. They were diffident and commanded no respect.

The male students are rowdy and talk back when teacher tells them to be quiet. Maybe spending so much time around adult betas make rebellious teens seem more alpha/sexy?

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (07-02-2012 06:47 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

All of the male teachers in my schools were herbs who couldn't hack PHD courses. They were diffident and commanded no respect.

The male students are rowdy and talk back when teacher tells them to be quiet. Maybe spending so much time around adult betas make rebellious teens seem more alpha/sexy?

I co-sign 100% with everything you've just said.

I know it when I see it--even though it's pretty elementary (took so long for so little).

[Image: attachment.jpg6684]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Wait, so you're telling me you put a bunch of 18 year old boys in a room with a hot 26 year old girl and they tried to hook up with her? Holy shit! I can hardly believe what I'm reading!

Really, what the fuck did they think would happen?

I feel bad for the teacher because her face is all over the internet, but I also feel bad for the 18 year old kid. He's being made to look like a piece of shit. I mean really, it was a harmless bet between friends. I doubt any of them thought they had a real shot at her. It was more than likley all in good fun and it ended up working out. Every guy has done shit like this with his friends. It isn't intended to be malicious, it's just 18 year old boys being 18 year old boys.