rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The real Asian deal

The real Asian deal

OKAY GUYS - SO I KNOW MOST OF YOU ARE LATINO LOVERS.
But I think it is about time to get all the information about Asia to the table as we possibly could.

From what I've read in one of the more recent threads Japan seems to be a pretty good place hunting the native wimen... But also one of the more expensive ones.
See, I have at least a couple of months for travelling in Asia, but it is on a pretty tight budget. What would you rate the different Asian countries in terms of cost of living, quality of girls and easyness of hooking up? Lets make a scale from 0-10, just to make it easy.

I'll start out, based on the countries I've already been to:
-----------
Thailand
C.O.L.: 9 - damn cheap most places
Q.O.G: 8 - If you like Asian, then lots of options
E.H.U: 7,5 - really an easy place to hook up, but I kept getting the impression that the upper class girls weren't very attainable. Anyone felt the same?
------------
Vietnam
C.O.L.: 10 - even cheaper than Thailand
Q.O.G: 5 - not a lot of hot chicks around. Mostly, I think the reason might be that they can't afford to go out and put on make up and nice clothes.
E.H.U: 5 - didn't have many succesfull encounters in my three weeks, but a friend has succeeded through daygame.
----------
Cambodia
C.O.L.: 8 - most places that you wanna go to cater to richer people exclusively. For sure you can live here really cheap if you have the same expectations as the natives.
Q.O.G: 6 - looks way different from thai and viet-ladies. Browner skin and more of a round face. Same problem as in Vietnam. Too poor to have a scoreable section of middleclass girls.
E.H.U: No idea. Just spent a week there, and the couple of times I went out I didn't meet but a few local girls. And it was in Siem Reap, so assuming there is a gringo effect, it probably doesn't work in that city due to the huge amount of tourists.

But I am all ears about your impression of China, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Phillipines, Laos, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and so on. And of course more thorough descriptions of the places I've already been.

Come on, let's have the real asian deal [Image: exclamation.gif]

The real Asian deal

Quote: (12-08-2009 07:48 PM)beebopaloo Wrote:  

-----------
Thailand
E.H.U: 7,5 - really an easy place to hook up, but I kept getting the impression that the upper class girls weren't very attainable. Anyone felt the same?
------------

I've only been to Thailand in Asia so that's all I can comment on.

C.O.L - I'd say is 8. Pretty cheap, but surrounding countries should be even cheaper. Nonetheless, you can rent a luxury high rise condo or business suite for next to nothing. The dollar has been falling against the Baht so it's not as cheap as it was earlier in the year.

Q.O.G. - I'd give a 7. I'm not big into Asian women since I prefer luscious women with thick asses and thighs and hopefully at least average breast and these things are rare features on Asian women except Pinays. I found most Thai girls to be too skinny for my preference but many of them have pretty, youthful, young looking faces. There's a surprisingly wide range of Thai women too with everything from porcelain skin tones down to almost Indian-dark in the south parts. They are extremely polite and feminine and Thai men seem to have no jealousy about farang(gringos) hooking up with their women.

E.H.U. - This is a tough one. I'm going to say about a 6 which is somewhat above average. Sure it's easy to get sex in Thailand, but the problem is the soft prostitutes. Girls who don't call themselves prostitutes but will act flirty with you and fck you as long as you keep taking them to expensive restaurants and resorts that they could never afford themselves and be your "girlfriend" for the week. They just want the farang's money or to marry a rich foreign guy and get the hell out of poverty(as well as help take care of her poor family) and don't care about him per se. Then you have the normal middle class girls. My guess is that with them, it's maybe easier to hook up with them than in other more aloof countries but they aren't going to be so impressed by your wealth and foreignness and the rules are probably the same as approaching normal girls in any country. The Thai middle/upper class is VERY westernized and I'd say most of them speak English.

The real Asian deal

Man, Asian girls are so anoying and not that hot. And they usually suck in bed from my experiences.

The real Asian deal

Quote: (12-08-2009 11:14 PM)Brandon E Wrote:  

Man, Asian girls are so anoying and not that hot. And they usually suck in bed from my experiences.

Thanks for the constructive input. I already mentioned that I actually like them.

The real Asian deal

Quote: (12-09-2009 04:42 AM)beebopaloo Wrote:  

Thanks for the constructive input. I already mentioned that I actually like them.

Yeah, I bang them too sometimes. Ever try a Brazilian girl?

The real Asian deal

Quote: (12-09-2009 05:57 AM)Brandon E Wrote:  

Quote: (12-09-2009 04:42 AM)beebopaloo Wrote:  

Yeah, I bang them too sometimes. Ever try a Brazilian girl?

Yup, a handful. Me like. But sometimes you want pizza other times burger. Now I want Asian food...

The real Asian deal

Quote: (12-08-2009 07:48 PM)beebopaloo Wrote:  

OKAY GUYS - SO I KNOW MOST OF YOU ARE LATINO LOVERS.
But I think it is about time to get all the information about Asia to the table as we possibly could.

From what I've read in one of the more recent threads Japan seems to be a pretty good place hunting the native wimen... But also one of the more expensive ones.
See, I have at least a couple of months for travelling in Asia, but it is on a pretty tight budget. What would you rate the different Asian countries in terms of cost of living, quality of girls and easyness of hooking up? Lets make a scale from 0-10, just to make it easy.

I'll start out, based on the countries I've already been to:
-----------
Thailand
------------
Vietnam
C.O.L.: 10 - even cheaper than Thailand
Q.O.G: 5 - not a lot of hot chicks around. Mostly, I think the reason might be that they can't afford to go out and put on make up and nice clothes.
E.H.U: 5 - didn't have many succesfull encounters in my three weeks, but a friend has succeeded through daygame.
----------
Cambodia
C.O.L.: 8 - most places that you wanna go to cater to richer people exclusively. For sure you can live here really cheap if you have the same expectations as the natives.
Q.O.G: 6 - looks way different from thai and viet-ladies. Browner skin and more of a round face. Same problem as in Vietnam. Too poor to have a scoreable section of middleclass girls.
E.H.U: No idea. Just spent a week there, and the couple of times I went out I didn't meet but a few local girls. And it was in Siem Reap, so assuming there is a gringo effect, it probably doesn't work in that city due to the huge amount of tourists.

But I am all ears about your impression of China, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Phillipines, Laos, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and so on. And of course more thorough descriptions of the places I've already been.

Come on, let's have the real asian deal [Image: exclamation.gif]

Good look on the acronyms.....

MALAYSIA - Im basing this all on living in the capital city of KL.... other cities (penang, johor to the south) are comparable but in my experience KL is by and large your best option.

C.O.L.: 8 - Renting a spot IN TOWN can be a bit pricey (a hot one bedroom near the central train station will run anywhere from 700-1000 a month), but hostels are abundant (chinatown specially) and even top hotel chains will run you less then 80 USD a night. Food is relatively cheap and the country is plenty westernized so you will have no problem finding something to scarf down.
Q.O.G: 8 - There is a slight trade off between quality and type. You will find all sorts of asian (chinese, thai, filo, vietnamese) in addition to indian and also middle eastern. Id say the quality of chinese women is top notch, while indian and middle eastern is just OK. Rememeber, this tends to be a vacation spot for many asian countries so there is this sense of seize the day around town (also in the beach towns).
E.H.U: 7 - Im coming off a long term relationship, so my game was a bit rusty however a little social proof goes a long way. Facebook is big there so hit it up before you come. Prostitution occurs but only in places where you would expect (touristy clubs). The E.H.U varies from culture (chinese is about social proof, thai/filo about money proof, indian/ME about exotic proof) but i never found it to be a problem.

The real Asian deal

Asians are nice and tight and give good head for the most part, but I think that unless you go to a country in Asia where a lot of people aren't living in poverty it's difficult to tell whether they're fucking you because you're a westerner or because you have game. For instance, a poor girl in Thailand will fuck and suck for a bagel and creamcheese. I think that it'd be more impressive if you could get some ass in Japan or Hong Kong or Singapore, etc etc.

The real Asian deal

Japan:

C.O.L: 2- Prices in Tokyo were like New York City. I spent about 2 grand after being there for a week and a half (doesn't include airfare). My buddy spent 3. We did live it up though.

Q.O.G: 9- Arguably the most attractive of the Asian girls...and they take care of themselves.

E.H.U: 6- Not a guarantee. We found one that spoke English, and she brought her friends to hang out; acted as a translator. Japanese girls love to get crazy, but are shy at first. Very immature too.

The real Asian deal

Quote: (12-09-2009 05:08 PM)simonh Wrote:  

Asians are nice and tight and give good head for the most part, but I think that unless you go to a country in Asia where a lot of people aren't living in poverty it's difficult to tell whether they're fucking you because you're a westerner or because you have game. For instance, a poor girl in Thailand will fuck and suck for a bagel and creamcheese.

I picked up a girl in Manila a few years back. She wrapped the hotel soaps up and sent them back to her family.

Aloha!

The real Asian deal

The following does not refer to prostitutes, but to regular asian women:

Its across the board in my experience. There are some breathtakingly hot asian women, with tight little bodies that don't quit until a much later age than the average western woman. I'm talking an ass to waist ratio that is extremely rare in the west on any girl past 21 years old. There are plenty of frumpy asian women, but also a much greater ratio of hot bodies than in North America, imo.

And they can be more susceptible to even relatively weak game due to the seeming higher instance of even weaker game from native asian men. These women will be smitten by game that would be considered too "nice" by a lot of western women. It means that players with game can be relatively lazy and pull with no real effort. No one likes to work harder than they have to. If you have any game at all, you can kill it all day and all night long. Bitch shields, unless the girl is neurotic about her social status more so than she needs sex (occurs with higher class women in the poorer countries), are easy as hell to shatter.

Not all asian women are easy to game, and I'm referring to my experience working the numbers. With the excpetion of Japanese women, and possibly chinese women (I know some, but haven't been), normal asian women tend to be conservative. You can pull them easy, but they may be much more serious about the "relationship" then you are.

The average asian woman also has a "aim to please" attitude, and and "caretaker" mentality in the bedroom that outgames any western woman that I have ever been with. Once you've had it, you will always notice its absence in future partners that you have. How many western women will wash you down after with a warm towel, or insist on bathing you on a regular basis?

The best all around sex partner I've ever had was a Korean woman. Absolutely insane, in bed and out. To generalize that they are bad in bed just means that you've been unlucky.

Which leads me to the negatives of Asian women. Some of them will cut your balls off if they fall in love and feel slighted (that statement could be figurative or true depending on the woman), and they fall in love easily. They can also be extremely provincial, tribal and racist, depending on the woman. With asian women, to get the good, you take a high risk of getting the bad. However, the psycho behavior is common with most women who tend to love hard and passionately.

The real Asian deal

Quote: (12-20-2009 12:10 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

The average asian woman also has a "aim to please" attitude, and and "caretaker" mentality in the bedroom that outgames any western woman that I have ever been with. Once you've had it, you will always notice its absence in future partners that you have. How many western women will wash you down after with a warm towel, or insist on bathing you on a regular basis?

I get that. I had a Japanese girl once give me a one hour blowjob (no I am not kidding) and actually said "thank you" to me once she finished.

The real Asian deal

Quote: (12-20-2009 01:04 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2009 12:10 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

I get that. I had a Japanese girl once give me a one hour blowjob (no I am not kidding) and actually said "thank you" to me once she finished.

A Phillipino girl about 2 hours into a first date did similar to me. After a couple drinks, some kino and a little kissing, she asked me what I would like now, then she just proceeded to unzip my zipper and go to town. That was right after fingering her. This was in her car. Could've fcked her right there but I didn't have a condom for some reason.

The real Asian deal

[/quote]

The following does not refer to prostitutes, but to regular asian women:

Its across the board in my experience. There are some breathtakingly hot asian women, with tight little bodies that don't quit until a much later age than the average western woman. I'm talking an ass to waist ratio that is extremely rare in the west on any girl past 21 years old. There are plenty of frumpy asian women, but also a much greater ratio of hot bodies than in North America, imo.

I definitely agree that if you're into petite, feminine chicks Asia is the place to go!

And they can be more susceptible to even relatively weak game due to the seeming higher instance of even weaker game from native asian men. These women will be smitten by game that would be considered too "nice" by a lot of western women. It means that players with game can be relatively lazy and pull with no real effort. No one likes to work harder than they have to. If you have any game at all, you can kill it all day and all night long. Bitch shields, unless the girl is neurotic about her social status more so than she needs sex (occurs with higher class women in the poorer countries), are easy as hell to shatter.

Not all asian women are easy to game, and I'm referring to my experience working the numbers. With the excpetion of Japanese women, and possibly chinese women (I know some, but haven't been), normal asian women tend to be conservative. You can pull them easy, but they may be much more serious about the "relationship" then you are.

Yeah, I guess it's kinda of weird to compare this with western countries. On one hand you don't really have much competition from the local guys, but still most of the girls are EXTREMELY conditioned by society, friends and family, so the real hindrance is to get by all that. I remember the night life in Chiang Mai where the girls would go out in huge cliques along with their friends to just dance around a table all night long. In the daytime they'd probably be easy to hook up with, but night time was a different story. Then there would be some more shady bars where hooking up was like a joke, even though the girls weren't prostitutes. I never really figured it out, but I guess that my normal style, cold approaches in bars and clubs, isn't really the best solution in a lot of Asian countries.

AMEN!

The best all around sex partner I've ever had was a Korean woman. Absolutely insane, in bed and out. To generalize that they are bad in bed just means that you've been unlucky.

Which leads me to the negatives of Asian women. Some of them will cut your balls off if they fall in love and feel slighted (that statement could be figurative or true depending on the woman), and they fall in love easily. They can also be extremely provincial, tribal and racist, depending on the woman. With asian women, to get the good, you take a high risk of getting the bad. However, the psycho behavior is common with most women who tend to love hard and passionately.
From my experience that is SO on point. But also that might just be some kind of default behavior that really doen't mean more than Western girls playing it cool.
[/quote]

The real Asian deal

The whole "giggle like an idiot" thing turns me off.

The real Asian deal

Quote: (12-22-2009 08:36 AM)mulhollanddriven Wrote:  

The whole "giggle like an idiot" thing turns me off.

One-on-one this disappears real fast. The times you've probably seen it are when Asian girls are grouped together. Korean/Japanese/Viet all follow this pack mentality. If one of them is acting the giggly hello kitty way they are all going to.

Speaking their language is also a huge plus. Possibly some of the times you heard the giggle act, they had actually said something really funny? More often than not the target of that joke was you. When you call them on it, if they don't run, that's an easy lay.

Quote:Quote:

This guy's on it.

Applies to many Asian cultures.

Aloha!

The real Asian deal

Thailand:
COL - 8
QOG - 6, used to liked them more in the past but now only small precentage are worth fucking.
EHU - 8, easy but mostly the working girls.

Much better location which is undiscovered yet:
Mongolia:
COL - 9, yes, even cheaper, at least for going out.
QOG - 8, much more attractive, whitter skin, more feminine body (Ass, tits are bigger on average) and much nicer faces.
EHU - 9, there you are like Brad Pitt, it might be that there are less girls that will fuck on first date, but anyhow any girl in the club will stare at you and would like to know you.

Vietnam:
COL - 10
QOG - 7
EHU - 5

Cambodia:
COL - 10
QOG - 6
EHU - 7

Philippines:
COL - 9
QOG - 5
EHU - 9, very easy, girls are like slaves in bed, can do threesome, foresome very easily. Some girls are so excited from 4 stars hotel so they are so greatfull...

Taiwan:
COL - 7
QOG - 8, some real beauties in Taipei clubs
EHU - 5

I was only little bit in China but it would be my best place to go next in Asia, as the girls more attractive than the souther countries, prices are low and being a foreighner gives you some points [Image: smile.gif]

The real Asian deal

Quote: (12-24-2009 12:40 PM)Marco Wrote:  

Thailand:
COL - 8
QOG - 6, used to liked them more in the past but now only small precentage are worth fucking.
EHU - 8, easy but mostly the working girls.

Much better location which is undiscovered yet:
Mongolia:
COL - 9, yes, even cheaper, at least for going out.
QOG - 8, much more attractive, whitter skin, more feminine body (Ass, tits are bigger on average) and much nicer faces.
EHU - 9, there you are like Brad Pitt, it might be that there are less girls that will fuck on first date, but anyhow any girl in the club will stare at you and would like to know you.

Vietnam:
COL - 10
QOG - 7
EHU - 5

Cambodia:
COL - 10
QOG - 6
EHU - 7

Philippines:
COL - 9
QOG - 5
EHU - 9, very easy, girls are like slaves in bed, can do threesome, foresome very easily. Some girls are so excited from 4 stars hotel so they are so greatfull...

Taiwan:
COL - 7
QOG - 8, some real beauties in Taipei clubs
EHU - 5

I was only little bit in China but it would be my best place to go next in Asia, as the girls more attractive than the souther countries, prices are low and being a foreighner gives you some points [Image: smile.gif]

Mongolia? Seriously? Cool. Have you actually been there, and did you hook up?

The real Asian deal

Quote: (12-24-2009 07:09 PM)Shaman Wrote:  

Mongolia? Seriously? Cool. Have you actually been there, and did you hook up?

Been there and yes, it easy to hook up there and girls are much more attractive than Thailand/Philippines etc.
Also some russian girls there, the good life [Image: smile.gif]

The real Asian deal

Maybe I'm ignorant but I pictured most everyone in Mongolia living in nomadic tents and herding yaks. Not to mention thinking it was a cold, vast desolate no-mans land. Never imagined it as a destination for PUAs.

I have heard that there are some beautiful women in central Asia that have that eurasian look to them.

[Image: mongolia-model.jpg]

Gotta watch your back over there though according to Wikitravel:

There are small bands of Mongolian ultra nationalists that style themselves as neo-Nazis who assault foreigners including white, black and particularly Chinese. They are especially provoked by foreigner interaction with Mongolian women.

We were just discussing this kind of stuff with regards to E. Europe.

The real Asian deal

I love petite feminine girls

I gotta go to Asia.

Period!

What cities would you all recommend in Thailand/Phillipines?

The real Asian deal

Quote: (04-08-2010 01:16 AM)gringoed Wrote:  

I love petite feminine girls

I gotta go to Asia.

Period!

What cities would you all recommend in Thailand/Phillipines?

Gringoed,

I love Asian girls and want you to love them too.

Please do not start out on them in either of the countries you mentioned. Both of those places are way to prostitution happy, and finding a real girl is almost impossible.

I was raised in a state with a big Filipino population, and have been to UPI a few times now. I speak Tagalog and Ilocano, but usually keep it a secret with the girls. I swooped a Hawaii born and raised Pinay recently.

We were off to breakfast and she was on her cell phone in the car talking to her grandma about how she was going to try to get me to take her shopping at freaking wal mart. She wrote out a damn list including cat food and paper plates. They talk loud, and when the girl asked what kind of cat food I could clearly hear the grandma start laughing and say "get the Iams, you slept with him!."

She laughed too, and I was about to bust out myself. I asked her what was so funny and she gave me a little face touch and put her hand on my thigh and said "I'm telling grandma how cute you are."

She looked like she was about to cry when I dropped her at the walmart entrance and said I was gonna go get a coffee and I'd wait in front. She came out with the cheap cat food.

I did use some crafty game on her the night before, but still in the back of this chick's head she was thinking free cat food. She was really damn sexy and had the perfect stereotypical Filipina body. Sex with Pinays is always really good. When I dropped her off at her house I said "call me whenever, sugar tits" in Tagalog and I could tell it freaked her out. (Sugar tits is something Filipino dudes say to their girlfriends, It's like saying "baby" I don't know how to spell it but it sounds like: mata-meese susu, you're gonna need that if you wind up not taking my advice and going there anyway) She has not answered my phone calls.

The point here is either come to Hawaii, go to Hong Kong, or maybe head to Bali to familiarize yourself with Asian girls.

Aloha!

The real Asian deal

Kona,
Thanks for the breakdown on Filipinas. I've been eyeing to go there and I'm seriously considering it.
Now, is it easy to learn Tagalog? I mean, is it an easy language to learn like say Spanish, Italian, Portuguese or completely wacky like Chinese/Thai or Japanese?
How safe are the Philippines for someone not speaking a word of their lingo?
For a 1 month stay, in a nice apart near the beach, partying every night and eating out all the time, what would be a rough figure to budget for?

Aloha!

The real Asian deal

Have just come back from two weeks in the Phillies, and oh boy, you can experience some weird stuff!

The first days we spent in Manila trying to figure out the nightlife. Both Malate and Makati, which are renowned for nightlife are merely giant red light districts filled with hustlers, streetkids and golddiggers.
We found out the hard way - even the police is in on some scams. Me and my friend drank a beer in the street and were forced to enter a police car and then we had to haggle about the bribe. The officers said that we had to pay 4000, but maybe we could get a discount if we did not need a receipt. We said OK, and haggled them down to a 500 each.
Well, lesson learned, after that we poured our alcohol into plastic cups.

The best club we found in Manila is called Encore, formerly Embassy and is located at the Fort Strip. Good music, not a single prostitute nor other foreigner and just 60 peso a beer. But you gotta be prepared to spit ubergame in there - these upperclass bitches are hanging in small groups with their male friends so it takes some skill to enter the group. The camera-opener is king here, as everywhere else in Asia. Oh, they all speak english - no need for tagalog.

Our first evening in Cebu was way better. We went there a monday evening, so the expectations were low, but holy christ, things we would never expect took place.

First we went to a club in Mango Square (main nightlife center) called Julianas. Tons of prostitutes in there, and you wont have a doubt about their profession. These chicks are extremely aggressive and their speciality is some kind of butt to dick dance move that they practice all the time.

We messed around with them for some time, until I opened a nice three set and we end up bringing them all back to the hotel. At this time I am with the older one of them and my friend with the other, so it leaves one girl alone. As it turns out the younger is the cousin of the oldie, I invite her to join the action in my bed and start kissing both of them. And now you might be able to imagine what happens after that. Glory times! [Image: wink.gif]

Our second night out is a variation of the same story, just only a more conventional female to male ratio [Image: wink.gif]

Conclusion for the phillies is that it is an interesting country with nice people and nature. Food is below average for Asia though, and I think the girls actually are a slightly more attractive in Thailand. 

The real Asian deal

I pictured most everyone in Mongolia living in nomadic tents and herding yaks

I have a hypothesis that the girls are hot where the diet is meat and dairy heavy. Where it's starch/sugar heavy, people tend to be ugly and short and squishy. Mongolia is super heavy on the dairy and meat and I bet the girls there are tight.

Americans were noted for being tall, fit, and good looking relative to Europeans during the wars as we ate relatively much more meat and dairy at that time. Both comparisons have since reversed.