rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

drunk

Ok so just got off a fat girl and still quite drunk so this has not been my best night, but anyone else thing their game gets genuinely better when they're pretty wasted?

drunk

Your game is not better when you're drunk, you just have less anxiety and fear.

drunk

Get a nice buzz, don't get wasted

drunk

There is less anxiety, but if you practice game drunk too often, you might have trouble trying to get things going when you are sober.

I used to play pool when I was drunk and would make some crazy shots, but I didn't know what I was doing and had a kind of haphazard quality level.

I spent sometime practicing sober, and at first wasn't doing so well. Then after a while, my skill got stronger and my game more consistent.

So, deciding to not drink and game requires more than just going cold turkey. You need to practice gaming while you are more sober. Force yourself to approach girls to reduce your anxiety.

I have a friend who, instead of giving himself the goal of banging a chick, would set more simple tasks like getting girls to buy him drinks, or learning how to kiss any girl within a short amount of time. He's got pretty sick game now.

drunk

Quote: (06-30-2012 04:40 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Your game is not better when you're drunk, you just have less anxiety and fear.

But doesn't having less anxiety and fear make you more attractive? I know what you mean though, obviously better to get to the point where you don't have the anxiety in the first place.

Good call soup, like that, work on some basics first

drunk

I've noticed I'm getting more girls now that I don't get trashed. Best advice I got from roosh - u gotta outlast all the other guys

drunk

I went out with an acquaintance last night who swears that he spits better game when drunk. He got obliterated and ended up making an ass of himself -- blew out every single set with the girls giving me quick glances that said, "Your friend is embarrassing himself."

I never get drunk when going out with the intention of picking up women. You should address whatever inner game issues you have if alcohol is required to approach girls without anxiety.

drunk

Yeah you can't ever get too drunk. Get a buzz if you absolutely have to, but spitting while drunk never works out--at least for me. You just wind up embarrassing yourself. Also like someone else said, definitely practice more while sober.

drunk

Wow i just remembered that years ago i couldnt approach a woman if i wasnt drunk, now i stopped drinking and i have been approaching whoever woman looks hot in my eyes. Time changes.

drunk

When is game better? Isnt it a mental state that has to do with game being better?

Isn't most of game to do with confidence? Asking for the pussy, going for the kiss, approaching without fear of rejection?

If one is able to do that, the other tweaks will take care of themselves, methinks.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards