rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Carnival in Salvador

Carnival in Salvador

Ok hears the deal,

I was thinking of hitting up Salvador for Carnival, supposedly thats where tons of Brazilians go for Carnival.

Anyone been? The party worth it? Anyone else thinking of going?

Prices go up 3-4 times, were talking 60+ dollars a day minimum with a requirement to stay 7 f'in days in a shitty hostel. So i'm debating it, it would seem a shame to be in Brazil in February and not attend Carnival. But on the other hand, that's a fuck-load of money.

Carnival in Salvador

Don't book carnival in salvador unless you've been there before. It's dirty, dangerous, poor as balls, and the girls are ugliest in brazil. I don't know why anyone would want to spend carnival there personally, but hippie-types seem to like it because of the poverty.

Carnival in Salvador

I hear smaller towns are better for Carnival. You should try and ask some Brazilians a good toown that's not too big to Celebrate. But I do think Salvidor would have a good carnival because Bahia is a very historic place in Brazil.

Carnival in Salvador

I am with roosh

i was in salvador the week before carnval when they have all the warm up parties

did not see a single bangAble girl the whole time i was there

Carnival in Salvador

Quote: (12-05-2009 02:02 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I am with roosh

i was in salvador the week before carnval when they have all the warm up parties

Alright thanks Roosh and Lumiere, good to know. No use going up to party with ugly favela-quality girls.

I'll look for other places to party in Brazil that week.

Carnival in Salvador

Quote: (12-05-2009 02:34 PM)bronte Wrote:  

I am with roosh

Alright thanks Roosh and Lumiere, good to know. No use going up to party with ugly favela-quality girls.

It's not that they are all favela-quality girls (incidentally there are plenty of smoking hot girls in the south of brazil who live in favelas) it's just that the more north in Brazil you get, the more african it gets ethnically.

Unless you are really into black african mamas then salvador is not really good for gaming. Interesting city to check out otherwise though for a few days.

Carnival in Salvador

Quote: (12-05-2009 04:27 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I am with roosh

It's not that they are all favela-quality girls (incidentally there are plenty of smoking hot girls in the south of brazil who live in favelas) it's just that the more north in Brazil you get, the more african it gets ethnically.

Unless you are really into black african mamas then salvador is not really good for gaming. Interesting city to check out otherwise though for a few days.

Yeah, i suppose my comment was more based on what roosh had said. And no, not overly into the black girls.

Carnival in Salvador

Quote: (12-05-2009 04:27 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I am with roosh

You guys talk like there is no such thing as a good looking black Brazilian woman. I saw plenty in Brazil. If you guys wouldn't bang this afro-Brazilian girl, than something is wrong with you.

[Image: cabelos-afro-140408.jpg]

Carnival in Salvador

Quote: (12-06-2009 01:09 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

You guys talk like there is no such thing as a good looking black Brazilian woman. I saw plenty in Brazil. If you guys wouldn't bang this afro-Brazilian girl, than something is wrong with you.

I would, and I have banged afro-Brazilian girls but they tend to be mixed race black like you get in central and southern brazil. The girl in that pic is clearly not pure African Brazilian.

In northern Brazil, they tend not be mixed race Brazilian so much. More pure African and not attractive.

Carnival in Salvador

"You guys talk like there is no such thing as a good looking black Brazilian woman. I saw plenty in Rio. If you guys wouldn't bang this afro-Brazilian girl, than something is wrong with you."

First: thankx. most of the guys here have been looking for an Brazilian European look like in order to supply their needs for a girl who look like more to the girls at home, but more easygoing and less feminists.

Second: This girl in the pic is from SP, she is an actress/model. During 300 years we (brazilians) have been mixing among ourselves and there are black girls with green eyes, for example. There isn't a "pure african brazilian". Even white girls are black in the end. (DNA percentage - Adriana Lima once made an exam concluded she is 73% black).

Go out of box and u will see a brand new world.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Carnival in Salvador

Ohhhh !

I just forgot: avoid Bahia during holidays for now. There is a meningitis epidemic going on there.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Carnival in Salvador

Quote: (12-07-2009 01:25 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Even white girls are black in the end

I've noticed that the Brazilian white girls have way more ass than white girls in the U.S. I can only conclude that it must be from African genes.

Carnival in Salvador

By the way Mrs. Chocolate, when are you going to post YOUR pic? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Carnival in Salvador

[Image: undecided.gif] Why should I if the guys dont do so? Lol.

Carnival in Salvador

Quote: (12-07-2009 03:12 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

[Image: undecided.gif] Why should I if the guys dont do so? Lol.

Because we outnumber you. [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Carnival in Salvador

The other guys doesn't seem to be as curious as u. And why cant I also outnumber you? We could do a post to judge the user features... ALL forum users, not just me.

Carnival in Salvador

"By the way Mrs. Chocolate, when are you going to post YOUR pic?"

Click the link under her posts, then click "Sobre mim"...usually you'll find what you're looking for [Image: smile.gif]

BTW That pic of the girl you posted. Ummmm, there's like 0.01% of finding such a girl in Salvador.

Carnival in Salvador

Quote: (12-07-2009 04:55 PM)elguapo Wrote:  

Click the link under her posts, then click "Sobre mim"...usually you'll find what you're looking for [Image: smile.gif]

BTW That pic of the girl you posted. Ummmm, there's like 0.01% of finding such a girl in Salvador.

lol

Carnival in Salvador

Quote: (12-07-2009 04:55 PM)elguapo Wrote:  

Thanks for the hint. I just saw her pic. I think she's cute with a nice smile. I'd hook up with her. Next time I'm in São Paulo...

Carnival in Salvador

U talk about me as if I'm not reading! hahahahah
And yes, this picture is me.
BTW, both of my grandmas are from Northest.

Carnival in Salvador

Hmm, this thread has derailed.

A shame because I actually did Carnaval in Salvador 3 years ago.

I see that the consensus is that Salvador is poor and and not populated by many hotties. This is true.

What none of the advice-givers considered, however, is that Salvador is flooded with tons of Brazilians from all over during Carnaval because it is THE carnaval destination for Brazilians, much more so than the one in Rio, which is considered to be mainly for Cariocas and gringos. So, you are hardly limited to the local stock of women.

I went there with four friends and had a great time. On the beach parade route, they set up "camarotes," which are basically impromptu clubs complete with dancefloors in the basement, viewing platforms on the top floor, and nooks in the back on the beach to lounge at. This is where the rich, out-of-town Brazilians hang out, and there are dozens of camarotes. It does cost about 100 bucks to attend one, but drinks and some food are included. You can also get a shirt and party in the parade itself, dancing to the musicians playing atop massive speakers pulled by a semi. Either way, you will meet a ton of (hot) girls, party your ass off, and have a blast. The carnaval is much more participatory than the one in Rio. Like any Carnaval, logistics are extremely difficult --everyone is bunked with a bunch of people, it's difficult to find a private space -- but if you actually enjoy fun for its own sake, you would have a good time.

I can give a ton more details and advice for anyone who actually plans to go, just pm me.

Carnival in Salvador

Flashman, I've considered before whether I want my first carnival experience to be in Rio or in Salvador and I think you just made me lean toward Salvador.

Mrs Chocolate, when a guy pays you a compliment, the appropriate response is "thank you". "Obrigada" is acceptable as well [Image: smile.gif]

Carnival in Salvador

Sorry, I just misunderstood everything.
Thank you.

Carnival in Salvador

Quote: (12-08-2009 12:44 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Flashman, I've considered before whether I want my first carnival experience to be in Rio or in Salvador and I think you just made me lean toward Salvador.

Mrs Chocolate, when a guy pays you a compliment, the appropriate response is "thank you". "Obrigada" is acceptable as well [Image: smile.gif]

I know that, I was just going back to the topic. I'm flattered, okay, but the thing isn't about me overall, isn't? That's why I didn't say a word about it and I don't want look like a girl who wants all the attention for herself... To be misunderstood is just to be online.

Carnival in Salvador

Quote: (12-08-2009 01:24 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2009 12:44 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I know that, I was just going back to the topic. I'm flattered, okay, but the thing isn't about me overall, isn't? That's why I didn't say a word about it and I don't want look like a girl who wants all the attention for herself... To be misunderstood is just to be online.

You're the only girl that posts in the forum so you'll be getting attention. Now why don't you post a full body shot now that we've seen your headshot? [Image: dodgy.gif]