rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cordoba or BA

Cordoba or BA

If I'm going to Argentina purely to practice game, fuck, and eat meat (the type consumed with a knife and fork), should I go to BA or Cordoba? Those are the two cities I know of. Maybe people know others? This would be a two week trip in January.

Cordoba or BA

You can do both in two weeks.

Fly into BA and head to Cordoba for a long weekend during the two weeks. It's ten hours by bus or a couple of hours if you fly.

Cordoba or BA

Quote:Quote:

eat meat (the type consumed with a knife and fork)

Damned good thing you specified, we're a bunch of jackals here, we'd have been all over that if you hadn't [Image: biggrin.gif]

Cordoba or BA

I just wrote this really long reply about how you should choose Cordoba over Buenos Aires, unless you have no Spanish...... but my computer restarted on me. I'll write it up again tomorrow....

Cordoba or BA

Allright so Cordoba is like this college town where you have all the awesome girls from the surrounding provinces go to study. You'll find people are way more open to meet new people out there than in Buenos Aires. In BA people are more into their groups of friends and its harder to get the in.

Btw its the only time I've ever gotten a one night stand in Argentina without any kind of connection. I also made two really cool girls who are now my friends and on my second trip they gave me the keys to their place and told me I could go in and out and do whatever I wanted. Really really cool, and unheard of in Baires where people have more issues with trust (people are on the lookout more for getting robbed and scammed).

You'll get desensitized to hot girls, and now in the summer you'll see amazing bodies all over the place. You got a lot of cool nature places to go that are a short bus ride away. Plus everything is cheaper than BA.

I love BA, I have a lot of family and friends here and I love the huge city and tons of things to do and see aspect of it. But for a short stay you should definitely hit Cordoba. Plus you're foreigner status will be more of an asset in Cordoba since there's less of them.... in BA foreigners can be pretty common.

Cordoba or BA

Riker, very solid info. Having been to both cities, i can say that I 100% agree with everything you said.

How long have you spent in Cordoba?
I'm going back there soon myself.

Cordoba or BA

Damn, I was banging a 9 in the states from Cordoba, but the day I'm heading to Argentina she is leaving for United Arab Emerates. That would have been a good time. Looks like time to find another.