rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Study: Facebook Sharing Comparable To Enjoyment From Sex, Food

The article doesn't say it, but we all know which gender dominated this survey.

Facebook is hamster crack-cocaine.

I have been trying to wean myself off Facebook in the past few months.

This is complicated in my case however because I am a fairly big blogger and use a Facebook Page for publicity purposes.

I feel bad for whoever gave the grants for this research. The results are hella obvious.

If you're egocentric(or a woman) fb's the next best thing to the cock carousel. Mine has my name and a few pics, I try to use sparingly as the validation is a temporary high.

On the plus side all my female's friends photos/statuses make for good neg practice:*Girl posts pic of her and her mom*. Me: "You look just like mom! You have the same wrinkles already. Twinsies!"

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Why is so much "research" these days based on empty, unprovable ideas like these?

I can't be the only person who has noticed this.

[Image: facebook_man_woman.jpg]