rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the very highest level of facial beauty only found in smaller-breasted women?

Is the very highest level of facial beauty only found in smaller-breasted women?

I've been mulling this over for years. It seems to me that virtually every time I see a woman whose facial features are at the very pinnacle of beauty--say, 10 rather than 9.5--her breast size is B, A, or even AA.

Is there something about the hormonal mix that produces large breasts that at the same time slightly damages the optimal development of a woman's facial features? Could it be that men perceive a woman's face as optimally beautiful when her phenotype is just slightly on the masculine side? Could there be some even more specific linkage between facial development and breast development, maybe a chromosomal linkage, that produces the association I think I've observed?

Or is it possible that I'm just imagining all this?

Your opinions on this are welcomed.

Maybe the girls with B.A.T.S are have 'em to distract you from their subpar faces.
I do agree there is a rarity of hot girls with big (real) tits.

Spend more time in the Czech Republic and EE [Image: smile.gif]

I don't think so.

I think if anything the correlation is that bigger breasts tend to mean a girl is chubbier, hence fatter face.
that said, I don't think the two overlap in any significant way. kind of like height and facial attractiveness.

Quote: (06-22-2012 11:13 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Spend more time in the Czech Republic and EE [Image: smile.gif]

I gather some of those women really put the "EE" into EE.

Is there a meaningful difference between a 9.5 and a 10? When you start using .5s in evaluating women, you're moving from a 10-point scale to a 20-point scale. At that level of precision it's likely that you're just talking about your own particular subjective tastes. Maybe you've got a taste for a certain look that's associated with a certain ethnic group that tends towards small boobs.

Other than that, it's probably just the inverse correlation between being skinny and having big boobs that you're picking up on.

Quote: (06-23-2012 12:01 PM)j r Wrote:  

Is there a meaningful difference between a 9.5 and a 10?

Hmm . . . maybe, maybe not. I like to think I have a certain sensitivity to small differences at that high end of the scale, though maybe I'm just flattering myself.

To me--just speaking about facial features here, not about face and body together--a 9.5 is a woman whose face is extremely beautiful, but in a way that your mind can handle with at least some equanimity; whereas a 10 is a woman whose face is so extremely beautiful that it astonishes you, and maybe even makes you question your beliefs about the nature of reality.

Remembering back wouldn't say I've noticed a correlation.

It may just be a probability thing. If two traits are independent, the number of people with both will be smaller. If 1/10 girls have big breasts and 1/20 girls are 9.5+, then only 1/200 girls will be 9.5+ with big tits.

Question is, are they independent? I don't know. I'd bet they are mildly positively correlated - that slim girls with big breasts are typically cuter than slim girls with average or small breasts. Indicators of fertility or femininity, like small feet, gracile bones and sub-5'10" height tend to correlate with facial attractiveness.

I think you're just noticing all the 9.5+s AND the big breasted girls, but you're ignoring the sub-9s without big breasts. Plus it does seem like Hollywood picks anoints skinny girls over sexy curvy ones. Or that the prettiest girls are more likely to try to be as skinny as possible, at the expense of breast size.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread