rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A horrible day game opener

I had a tourist chick in hippie tie-die, sandals, and a guitar on her back look me up and down on the street like I was the first man she'd seen in days. When I'm at least five steps past her and she's no longer in my view she tries to open me with "Your right shoelace is kinda untied." in a helpful girl voice.

I looked down. It kinda was.

She was now behind my back, so I had no idea what she was or where her hands were. It was obviously a gambit to make me stop on the sidewalk so I'd be immobile. I was concerned she'd pester me if I stopped. It came off as needy.

I just called out, "Thank you" and kept on walking away.

Normally I'd just dismiss her as a beggar. Now I'm not sure if I'm projecting Day game onto her, or if it was a legit attempt to open me. At least it wasn't the usual "spare change" or "street sheet" that beggars use.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

The other night I was doing important forum business on my phone at a shitty bar where a fat girl said, "What are you texting her?"

Pretty needy.

It's funny what little effort a girl has to put in to open a guy and how they still manage to fuck it up.

I usually get something like, "I like your [fill-in-the-blank article of clothing]." The last time was a t-shirt with lions that I own.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

She should have asked if those were good shoelaces. Like do they untie easily, or if the fabric was such that the friction prevents them from untying. You know those round shoelaces? Yeah, those ones get untied super easily because there is not enough contact I think. Can they be a fashion statement? One time, when I was playing in Lima I saw a man wearing rainbow shoelaces...

That's what she should have done. What an amateur.

So. All this time chicks would say some really random shit to me(shoelaces, time, sweater or bow-tie compliment) they were really trying to open me?!

Damn. They really do suck at that shit. And I really do suck at getting the hint...

Quote: (06-19-2012 02:24 PM)silent_scope Wrote:  

So. All this time chicks would say some really random shit to me(shoelaces, time, sweater or bow-tie compliment) they were really trying to open me?!

Yeah, man! You mean to tell me you've never tested a chick's game to see what she's got in the tank? That shit is funny. I use a fraction of the bullshit they use on us and they get disoriented.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (06-19-2012 12:45 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

"I like your [fill-in-the-blank article of clothing]."

Clothing complements are the classic chick-to-chick opener. I see girls open each other with that all the time, with it almost obligatory for chick2 to then complement something chick1 is wearing in return. They then talk about where they went shopping for it/what the traffic was like/other ramble and bing, they're backstabbing frenemies!

I think this is why Krauser's "three things you see" day game opener works. Chicks are always talking with other chicks about what each is wearing. It's normal and reassuring to them.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."

Quote: (06-19-2012 02:29 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Yeah, man! You mean to tell me you've never tested a chick's game to see what she's got in the tank? That shit is funny. I use a fraction of the bullshit they use on us and they get disoriented.

That sounds hilarious! You know I'm hoping you share a couple stories about trying this out now, right?

If a girl so much as stands anywhere near you, that's her way of opening. It's called proximity.
If she actually says anything to you, even so much as asking you directions, you've already attracted her and pretty much have it in the bag. At this point, it's just about Don't Fuck it Up game.

Girls are total pussys, and it's ok, because it is their nature to be submissive, so they'll never have the balls to "approach" you in the same way that a guy would approach a girl (unless they are drunk, fat, or high-testosterone, etc.).

Their AA is much much higher than ours. They are like beta males in this way.

well u never know with hippie girls. she may have really just been trying to sucker u in for some money if she was a bum, or she may have been trying to spread Jesus gospel on u, or she may have been trying to seduce u.

Was she cute? I would of brought her home and made her shit and shower before the sex.

Quote: (06-19-2012 02:50 PM)soup Wrote:  

If a girl so much as stands anywhere near you, that's her way of opening. It's called proximity.
If she actually says anything to you, even so much as asking you directions, you've already attracted her and pretty much have it in the bag. At this point, it's just about Don't Fuck it Up game.

Girls are total pussys, and it's ok, because it is their nature to be submissive, so they'll never have the balls to "approach" you in the same way that a guy would approach a girl (unless they are drunk, fat, or high-testosterone, etc.).

This is a good summary. I always assume that if a chick speaks to me first in a social environment she is strongly sexually attracted to me.

The proximity opener is even more common because most chicks are too timid to make a direct approach

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (06-19-2012 10:48 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

This is a good summary. I always assume that if a chick speaks to me first in a social environment she is strongly sexually attracted to me.

The proximity opener is even more common because most chicks are too timid to make a direct approach

Stop it. You guys are killing me. I missed out on SO much ass if that's the case. #FML

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

Great description, and yup proximity (most of the time) is a clear indication of interest on her part, if you can pick up on it.

Watching girls get antsy when they move close to you and wait to get opened is hilarious.

Quote: (06-19-2012 12:19 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The other night I was doing important forum business on my phone at a shitty bar where a fat girl said, "What are you texting her?"

Pretty needy.

Haha, the Main Battle Tanks always open guys don't they?

I was doing some IT work in a travel agents a few weeks ago, and whilst I'm waiting for someone else to finish what they're doing, this M1 Abrams comes up to me and tells me all about how good South East Asia is, I tell her I have my holidays booked and I'm not interested in Asia.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.