rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Venezuela?

Venezuela?

Anyone know whats the best town to go to that has good beaches and a decent night life? Does that even exists in Venezuela?!

Venezuela?

Thats like saying ....."I wonder if there are any good looking girls in Venezuela"

Venezuela?

Quote: (12-01-2009 02:02 AM)dlmelvin86 Wrote:  

Anyone know whats the best town to go to that has good beaches and a decent night life? Does that even exists in Venezuela?!

both good beaches and nightlife in the same place?

Does not exist there

Venezuela?

Quote: (12-01-2009 06:40 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

both good beaches and nightlife in the same place?

Does not exist there

i figured that, just wanted to ask and make sure lol that sucks

Venezuela?

I used to live their and I will tell you your best bet in Isla Margarita (Margarita Island). That is were all the tourist and rich Venezuelans go for holiday. Watch out for the putas on that front like local girls interested in you.

You can also go to Caracas the capital. They have a banging nightlife. To get to the Beach you have to go out near the airport which is 25min away.

For gaming I would suggest Merida. It is in the Andes mountains, however it is a college town and you can find college girls from all around. Not the best nightlife but day game heaven. It is also the one on the safest cities in Venezuela which is a big plus.