rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forum members that need to resolve their beef

(Or put each other on ignore.)

- Athlone & Hooligan Harry

Their disagreements are becoming a little tired at this point and are less civil than they could be.

- Deb & oldnemesis

I think this beef has died down, actually.

Quote: (06-17-2012 09:49 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

(Or put each other on ignore.)

- Athlone & Hooligan Harry

Their disagreements are becoming a little tired at this point and are less civil than they could be.

- Deb & oldnemesis

I think this beef has died down, actually.

Roosh, can we come in here to rant at other forum members? There are a few in here that I feel like having a go at.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (06-17-2012 10:11 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Roosh, can we come in here to rant at other forum members? There are a few in here that I feel like having a go at.

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

Me and Nigel Big Game Hunter.

Dude is starting a nasty turf war with me.

Once this thread is approved by moderators for battle, it will be interesting.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (06-17-2012 10:56 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Once this thread is approved by moderators for battle, it will be interesting.
I want to beef with the guys on the body building forum. I'm going to lift weights one day and sign up and start giving advice. If anyone disses me I'mma go HAM on them.

Come at me bro!

Keeping with forum tradition, you can only hate on members who are no longer with us.

Quote: (06-17-2012 11:03 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Keeping with forum tradition, you can only hate on members who are no longer with us.

Oh, rats!

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (06-17-2012 11:15 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (06-17-2012 11:03 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Oh, rats!
Start a race thread Moma. "Moving to states as a black guy am I safe?"

Or as Roosh said start a best quotes of Dash global thread

How does forum beef even start?

Nope.

I don't think I have an active beef with anyone, but I think it's a good idea to call out the active beefs.

Cuz if you got beef:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (06-17-2012 12:55 PM)Rosca Wrote:  

How does forum beef even start?

It's the internet. Some form of drama will necessarily break out. It's just the nature of the internet.

Look down; is there a penis between your legs? If so, you are above getting into pissing matches with people on the internet.

Take me; I am in a foreign country. I essentially got fired two days ago. My passport is in another city. I have a nice stack of cash but not enough to fly home, and even if I did, no passport. Do I get angry? Ask me after my breach penalty is paid to me, but until then, the answer is no; I am in a place with...oh, 200 million slender women between the age of 18 and 30 who wear skirts and heels and love white guys.

How am I angry at that? How is anyone angry at some words on a forum? People are different; people view the world in different ways, grow the fuck up.

This is just part of the "alpha male" hamster.

If you're truly "alpha" you are hyper competitive and you'll see spats on here all the time, no use trying to stop them just slide them along.

You are correct though. As the saying goes, "anger in a MAN is equivalent to crying for a baby". On a forum it will always be hard to distinguish annoyance from anger.

Quote: (06-17-2012 01:18 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Look down; is there a penis between your legs? If so, you are above getting into pissing matches with people on the internet.

Take me; I am in a foreign country. I essentially got fired two days ago. My passport is in another city. I have a nice stack of cash but not enough to fly home, and even if I did, no passport. Do I get angry? Ask me after my breach penalty is paid to me, but until then, the answer is no; I am in a place with...oh, 200 million slender women between the age of 18 and 30 who wear skirts and heels and love white guys.

How am I angry at that? How is anyone angry at some words on a forum? People are different; people view the world in different ways, grow the fuck up.
It's funny that what you consider to be a "Nice stack of cash" isn't enough for a plane ticket. Reminds me of when I got my paper route money in 6th grade

[Image: beef.jpg]

I'd gladly resolve this with a grill!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (06-17-2012 01:22 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (06-17-2012 01:18 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

It's funny that what you consider to be a "Nice stack of cash" isn't enough for a plane ticket. Reminds me of when I got my paper route money in 6th grade

I'm a lost generation North American, El Mechanico; a nice stack of cash is enough cash to eat tomorrow. I have about, I don't know 7500 on me this second, which is enough to have eat for a month and go out every other night, but a flight home (and I do not want to go home) is about 9 or so (mostly because I'd have to fly to Hong Kong first). I am owed 5.

Nonetheless, I choose to look at the situation as an opportunity, and to be thankful for it...as people with beefs here should be; people will disagree, but be thankful that this place exists.

EDIT: I said 'I'm lost generation North American' before edit...my god, I'm even starting to speak English like Chinese people do...

Quote: (06-17-2012 01:30 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

I have about, I don't know 7500 on me this second

Do you mean yuan or dollars?

Aloha!

Quote: (06-17-2012 01:37 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (06-17-2012 01:30 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

I have about, I don't know 7500 on me this second

Do you mean yuan or dollars?

Aloha!

Renminbi...yeah, I wish it was USD. Still enough to have a good time but yeah, got my legs cut out from under me, not cool, new job in a few days.

Quote: (06-17-2012 01:40 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Renminbi...yeah, I wish it was USD. Still enough to have a good time but yeah, got my legs cut out from under me, not cool, new job in a few days.

Yeah you're stuck... Hang in there buddy.

Aloha!

This thread is starting a new beef... really?

[Image: monkey.gif]

Quote: (06-17-2012 01:48 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Lmao, the male hamster can't be controlled a part of having testosterone

Quote: (06-17-2012 01:48 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Lmao, the male nature can't be controlled a part of having testosterone

Male Hamster? Meiyou, it's the Manster.

Rationalization Tiger; it does not run wheels, it roars...though for most North American men it sits in the zoo and gets fat and complacent.

That's a good Onion headline:

"Tireless forum moderator's attempt to resolve beefs starts more beefs."