rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

oneitis

oneitis

I met a girl so beautiful that I think I may be sabotaging myself in going for her. I can't believe I tried to call her today... when I know I should wait until she's back in town on Mon.

simply, I've never had a girl this pretty be willing to spend time with me

she's super shy and wasn't up for kissing, despite it being the second date.

i'm planning to take her out for a walk by the river and kiss her there

i've never dated a girl this pretty: how do i stay on track?
Im definately meeting other girls in the meantime to keep my options open

oneitis

this is why i like this forum- like minded people and real answers:

(Yesterday 01:53 PM) Hooligan Harry [43]
Here is the Harry formula.

Get the bitch on the phone, get the bitch out, get the bitch drunk, go caveman on the bitch the minute she is isolated. If she does not put out after a few, she is probably never going to put out unless she is contacting you to arrange another meet a few days after. Could be a 6, could be a 10. All the same.

You young uns and this gay texting nonsense though. Stop interpreting toneless text messages like chicks. Phone them, talk to them, listen to their tone, and tell them whats happening. Phone the bitches, texting is to send directions or give a short confirmation or updates. Nothing more. And short calls, cut them off after 3-4 minutes, you too busy.
PM Quote

oneitis

Quote: (06-15-2012 03:10 PM)Spartan Wrote:  

I met a girl so beautiful that I think I may be sabotaging myself in going for her. I can't believe I tried to call her today... when I know I should wait until she's back in town on Mon.

Let's say she is a "10", how about the below based on your post.

1. She will be terrible in bed
2. She will bore the shit out of you as soon as you adjust to her looks, everyone gets tired of the same girl over and over.
3. She will be incredibly clingy

Shld be on newbie forum, but don't plan out when you're gonna kiss her blah blah, have a guideline. Meet here 1-2 drinks, bounce to here or here if going well, if boring as rocks. Cut date short go back out hunting. Always be looking, always. That date is making you waste 10 approaches... Your time is valuable, ruminating is the death of all game.

oneitis

Quote: (06-15-2012 03:10 PM)Spartan Wrote:  

I know I've told you this half a dozen times, but I REALLY don't think a walk by the river and trying to kiss her is the way to go about this man. I think you are much better off going with your strawberry perogies and wine at your apartment, like you did last time.

oneitis

yeah, after i posted that i realized it was wrong

simpler to just get her over to my place right away

im just in disbelief that its possible for me to meet and date a 9.

oneitis

My first bit of advice would be that you should supress the awe factor you feel for this girl. You're building her up. If this river walk is something you really want to do, then do it. But you BETTER get the kiss out there. I get the romantic vibe you're trying to create, but afterwards you get her back to the crib. Better yet, start out somewhere for drinks and appetizers, hit the river, then the crib for more drinks and snacks. Followed by some more kissing and the accompanying grope-a-thon.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

oneitis

The "awe factor" you feel is completely in your mind bro. There's a quote that goes something like infatuation is not something that a girl does to you, it's what you do to yourself when she's not there and you think of her. You gotta control your thoughts, cause once you put the girl on a pedestal, the game is likely lost. I'm speaking from experience cause not too long ago I messed up with a 9 (when dressed and make up on) before I went on a trip abroad. Your game just went up a new level - you're in awe as you can get your first 9 on a date, but there will be more.

oneitis

Kill that "awe" with fire; either by sleeping with other women, or by pointing out the flaws she certainly has to yourself and internalizing those aspects of her as part of the way you view her.

oneitis

Quote: (06-17-2012 12:56 PM)the_conductor Wrote:  

The "awe factor" you feel is completely in your mind bro. There's a quote that goes something like infatuation is not something that a girl does to you, it's what you do to yourself when she's not there and you think of her. You gotta control your thoughts, cause once you put the girl on a pedestal, the game is likely lost. I'm speaking from experience cause not too long ago I messed up with a 9 (when dressed and make up on) before I went on a trip abroad. Your game just went up a new level - you're in awe as you can get your first 9 on a date, but there will be more.

nah, seems she just wanted a free dinner.
i have little game and am still very far away from dating a decent looking girl.

i need to start back on internet game. at least this way i might find a shy girl interested in meeting me.

im also gonna hit the university and focus on lone girls, at least 10 approaches a day.

perhaps, I'll get lucky.

despite several years focused o. bodybuilding, PUA, and even travel outside the US(1 year traveling now), I'm still nowhere near my goal of getting a decent looking girlfriend.

oneitis

Every time I have had one-itis, it's because I have only been focusing on one girl at a time. When you target two or three, you just don't care about any of them. I'm convinced the only reason guys get one-itis is because they think no other girl will talk to them or potentially open their legs. This is not love, this is a lack of options. If Selena Gomez came along and wanted you, you'd forget all about this chick.