rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To Travel To Europe or Not To Travel To Europe...That Is The question???

Hey wassup guys,

First off...the is the BEST forum ever. I'm a newbie to game and this forum plus Roosh's Bang books are a swift kick to the nuts that an average frustrated chump like myself needed to stop being so damn beta. But to get to the point, I was planning to go to Europe this summer. I was thinking Paris but I was thinking how everybody and their brother goes to Paris then I was thinking Italy because it would be cool to see the sistine chapel and maybe chill in Rome. I was also thinking Germany but just like the previous places mentioned; they can get played out due to everyone swarming to them and becoming ruined. I was liking what I was reading on here about Sweden but going there would be too rich for my blood. Now, I'm not really tripping about where I go, but I just know I want to go to Europe. I live in dc and you guys already know how it is here. lol I'm going to try to do something while I'm here but I have to get away this summer. Hell, I feel everyone should get out of the country and have new experiences whether or not their home base is shitty or not. I'm really liking what I hear about Croatia on here so I think I'm sold on that place. Also, I don't hear about everybody running there like I hear Prague which I hear is getting ruined on here. I'm thinking that's going to happen to Paris thanks to Kanye West and Jay-Z.

I want to let you guys know about me. I'm a black guy. I'm an average looking guy. I'm not drop dead gorgeous nor am I ugly. I have had a couple of people say I look like kanye west a couple a times except without the whole jaw thing going on. I've gotten some success with women but not like I wanted due to doing beta things in the past. My style is new balances or some jordans with a polo shirt or a stylish t-shirt. I can dress up with a shirt and tie as well and be good. My personality is real chill and laid back. I'm just a real cool guy in general. I'm not some ghetto hoodlum nor am I some uppity black person. I guess you could say like someone like the rapper common or the dudes from a tribe called quest. I wasn't trying to take it there with the race thing; but I just wanted to give you guys an idea of what I am like because I know how certain places are perfect to someone's style.

I also do agree with people on here saying that you shouldn't get hung up on race when it comes to traveling somewhere. I do firmly believe that you can pull anywhere with some work; but I can also see how someone would want to go where there race works for them. I went to Aruba last year which is mainly filled with hispanics and dutch people. And the tourist are mainly white people. The girls were REALLY hard to crack but I did manage to fuck this colombian bartender. She liked that I was just chilling at the bar being the cool, calm, and collected reserved type. And she said she liked black guys so I guess that helped. lol But anyway, I just want to go somewhere that is worth my while because I don't get to go out the country like that. Like I said, Croatia is looking really good right now. I was looking to go from July 21st to July 30th because the that's the only time I have free this summer and I have to get out of here. I know someone on here said it's good to go somewhere 2 weeks but those 9 days are all I could get free. I did 6 days in Aruba but wish I had longer. So I mainly want to know is that a good time for me to travel to Croatia? I know how places like Paris is empty of locals during august due to them vacationing so I want it to be at least some locals around and some happenings. I remember somebody on here said the 3rd week of july was good but I forgot what part of croatia the person was going to. Also, what part should I travel to? I was thinking maybe dubrovnik? I would say Zagreb but I heard the place was empty during the summer and the locals party elsewhere.

I had planned to use European Destinations to book my trip. I did my time frame for dubrovnik and that shit was like $3200. I know using those travel agency sites can be costly but I don't know what else to do. I'm not opposed to staying in a hostel at all. I found some that were reasonable but the combined cost of that with the airfare; I might as well just use European Destinations. If anyone has any trip booking suggestions then I'm all ears. Also, if anyone has any other suggestions for places to go to then I'm all ears as well. I know how the atmosphere changes in places from year to year. I would like for it to be in Europe though. My original list of places in no particular order was:

1. Zagreb, Croatia
2. Prague, Czech Republic
3. Copenhagen, Denmark
4. Paris, France
5. Rome, Italy
6. Amsterdam, Netherlands
7. Oslo, Norway
8. Stockholm, Sweden
9. Berlin, Germany
10. Reykjavik, Iceland

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I really appreciate it. I hope I didn't get too long winded and I hope I put this post in the right place. I would like others who are planning to hit up Europe this summer but don't know where to go to benefit from this as well. Thanks again.

Travelling to western Europe is not worth it.Travelling to eastern Europe is worth it if you go to selected destinations.

Quote: (06-15-2012 02:49 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Travelling to western Europe is not worth it.Travelling to eastern Europe is worth it if you go to selected destinations.

Sounds good...I got you. What are some places that you recommend? Does Croatia sound good?

First of all take Zagreb straight off your list. Don't assume because the Croatian coast is party central that the capital is going to be pumping. Zagreb is a very boring city at any time of year, nightlife is dead, stuff closes early.

Croatian coast is a good idea though.

I think your list is pretty good, especially if you have never been to Europe before. You're going to.want to see cool stuff and not just hunt chicks.

You may want to throw Spain in there too

Quote: (06-15-2012 03:33 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

First of all take Zagreb straight off your list. Don't assume because the Croatian coast is party central that the capital is going to be pumping. Zagreb is a very boring city at any time of year, nightlife is dead, stuff closes early.

I think your list is pretty good, especially if you have never been to Europe before. You're going to.want to see cool stuff and not just hunt chicks.

Thanks a lot man. I have just been doing a lot of research on these threads which has been very helpful. I was hearing about Zagreb being no good. I'm glad to hear you say the coast though. I do want to go somewhere where I can see some sights and get some culture. I'm not going just for the chicks; but of course a brother is going to try his hand. lol Like I said, I'm really feeling Croatia though. I'm just trying to figure out what part to go.

I'm no expert on Italy, but guys aren't joking when they say that it's tough. It's a great place to explore but getting your hands on local talent is far from easy. Not sure how black guys fare but I'm sure there are better places.

As for Gemany, I'm not a big fan. I would be way more interested in EE, Amsterdam, or Berlin if you really want to try Germany. Look for a niche, angle, etc.

Wish I could help more.

Quote: (06-15-2012 03:05 AM)southeastbeast87 Wrote:  

Sounds good...I got you. What are some places that you recommend? Does Croatia sound good?

Only Croatian beaches in the summer.Not Croatia per se.

Welcome to the forum, South

This is going to be a long post, hope you don't mind.

Let me ask you a few questions so we can understand better what you are looking for: what is your main goal with this trip? Knowing historical/interesting places? Taking time off? Chasing women? Meeting people? Thinking about your life/future?
Do you speak any other languages?
Do you have an estimate budget?

I've been in Europe for a bit over 2 months travelling, and currently I'm in Croatia. I've been doing everything by myself, no agencies. In the beggining it will be hard, but you'll get the hang of it quite fast. Agencies, in my opinion, are for people who have a lot of money and little time, who want comfort. If you're anything like me, however, you have more time than money, which already reduces the odds of using an agency.

Also, one of the best things you can do is let the trip take you. Make short-term plans, decide what you want to do just a few days (in my case, a few hours) before you do it. Many times in the trip I've decided to stay longer in a city, which I would not have been able to do had I booked every hostel/flight/train/etc. Also, I changed itineraries many times. A few times I even got to the bus station, saw what buses where leaving and got in one of them, without knowing anything about the destination. It's a good thrill.

One thing I noticed is that, in terms of Europe, most of your destinations are far from each other, which will make your expenses be high in transportation. Specially in the countries you picked, most of which use mainly trains/planes, more expensive than buses. If you're looking to get girls, how about focusing on a smaller region? This way you can stay in a hotel instead of a hostel, and have decent logistics. It ain't that simple bringing outside girls to have sex in your hostel, and you don't wanna have the opportunity to bang and not have a place to do it. Take no chances.

I have been in Eastern Europe for about a week now, so there are many guys here who can help you with this part of the continent. So far I've only been to Zagreb and Osijek here in Croatia.

Zagreb has some cool stuff to see, but nightlife isn't really good, and Deb pointed out. If you're really interested in going, I'd say 2 days is enough.

Osijek is east of Zagreb and close to the border of Serbia. I planned to stay here for 2 nights, but I've already passed that. There's a few historical sites nearby, like Vukovar (a city destroyed in WWII and Yugoslavian War) but what's been making me stay is the girls. This is a student town, and the girls are amazing. Yesterday Croatia played Italy in the Eurocup and I watched the game on a square. I swear I've never seen so many gorgeous women in the same place before. Also, it was student night. Bars and clubs were kind of lame, but once you say a few words in croatian and they see you're a foreigner, you become a hero. Got my croatian flag here yesterday.

Here's a few cities I liked during the trip:
Berlin:
Germany really doesn't suit me, but Berlin is great. Everywhere you look you see different kind of people. There's a ton of interesting touristic attractions/museums and classical music concerts, if you into it. Needless to say, the nightlife is amazing. You'll see all kinds of parties, all scenes represented. I think you'll have a good time there and there's a good chance you'll do well with women. Bring some style, dress cool, be cool.

Valencia:
Many exchange students, beautiful architecture, great weather. If the nightlife sucks (which doesn't), you have infinite possibilites of day game. There's a park that goes through the whole city and everyone goes there to relax. Very chilled.

Granada:
I didn't spot that many hot girls, but it's a good value overall. Many exchange students, too, and a beatiful scenario close to the mountains. Plus, it's Andalusia. Free tapas!

Lastly, for hostels/pensions/hotels, I usually look in Hostel World, which covers a lot of places. But sometimes I just type "hostel" on googlemaps and see what happens. Found a good on in Lisbon like that, as it wasn't on Hostel World.

Ringo you should nip across the border to Serbia. I was in Belgrade recently, the girls there will make you cream. They are not easy though; eye contact is few and far between, day game has a detrimental effect on your ego, SNL is uncommon. Girls are not so keen about giving out numbers, Serbian dudes can display stalking like behaviour, calling a girls twenty times a day etc.I know this to be true, when I was dating a Serbian chick, her "guy friends" were calling her up at 2am telling her they love her and shit.

I have been consulting some of my Serbian homies recently with regard to the best approach, one guy told me "Serbian girls are sluts, but they don't want you to know it", this may or not be true.

One thing is definitely true though, and applies to rest of Balkans, getting in with girls there is all about getting introduced. Approach a girl in Belgrade in a bar, and she will be like "who's this clown?", but if a Serbian guy says "This is my friend Deb from London", she will be like "Hey Deb!, London!, wow!, what are you doing here?"

Social circles, very important in Balkans, not the place to come for a quick lay unless you have everything set up already.

Congrats on result in Osijek. Might check it out when I visit Banja Luka.

Nice Avatar by the way Ringo, love Morphine, play almost every day right now

The biggest mistake that newbie travelers make is that they try to see too much in too much time. So they visit a bunch of cities, spend a ton on transportation, but don't meet any women.

In 9 days, I strongly suggest you pick one city and stay there. Since you're going in the middle of summer, when a lot of Europeans travel, you should pick large cities with some tourism so that you won't encounter dead clubs and bars.

I agree that Western Europe has lower quality girls than Eastern Europe, but for someone who has never been to Europe before, a place like Barcelona will blow your mind. Even veterans here love that city because of its international vibe, sights, and active nightlife.

The problem is that for a lot of spots you mentioned, we don't know how it will be in late July. Outside of summer you would have a lot more options.

Quote:Quote:

First of all take Zagreb straight off your list. Don't assume because the Croatian coast is party central that the capital is going to be pumping. Zagreb is a very boring city at any time of year, nightlife is dead, stuff closes early

It's also a horrible and ugly city. I hated it. The owner of the hostel I was staying in asked me why on earth I would visit Zagreb, think that says it all....

Quote: (06-15-2012 05:57 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Ringo you should nip across the border to Serbia. I was in Belgrade recently, the girls there will make you cream. They are not easy though; eye contact is few and far between, day game has a detrimental effect on your ego, SNL is uncommon. Girls are not so keen about giving out numbers, Serbian dudes can display stalking like behaviour, calling a girls twenty times a day etc.I know this to be true, when I was dating a Serbian chick, her "guy friends" were calling her up at 2am telling her they love her and shit.

I have been consulting some of my Serbian homies recently with regard to the best approach, one guy told me "Serbian girls are sluts, but they don't want you to know it", this may or not be true.

One thing is definitely true though, and applies to rest of Balkans, getting in with girls there is all about getting introduced. Approach a girl in Belgrade in a bar, and she will be like "who's this clown?", but if a Serbian guy says "This is my friend Deb from London", she will be like "Hey Deb!, London!, wow!, what are you doing here?"

Social circles, very important in Balkans, not the place to come for a quick lay unless you have everything set up already.

Congrats on result in Osijek. Might check it out when I visit Banja Luka.

Nice Avatar by the way Ringo, love Morphine, play almost every day right now
Thanks.
And good to know about the social circles thing. Would you recommend trying to make friends with the guys to get the girls or is this more of a long-term deal?

I'm definitely going to Serbia. I'm heading to Novi Sad tomorrow for 4 days and then off to Belgrade. Have you got any suggestions of other cities?

Yes definitely make dude friends,they will do the opening for you.

Heard the nightlife is great these days in Novi Sad, I've only been for Exit festival. I would not bother with other cities,stick to Belgrade and Novi Sad.

Povetarac is a cool boat club in Belgrade, alternative crowd, no cover. Had more make outs there than anywhere else in BG

Southbeast - How much are you budgeting for this trip? 9 days in Europe can be expensive if you are not staying with people.

I would do a stopover in Iceland on your way to Europe, that is for certain.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (06-15-2012 03:33 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

What are some parts of spain that you seem to like? Places that are chill, have cool sights, and good looking women?

Quote: (06-15-2012 04:17 AM)IVth_Element Wrote:  

I'm no expert on Italy, but guys aren't joking when they say that it's tough. It's a great place to explore but getting your hands on local talent is far from easy. Not sure how black guys fare but I'm sure there are better places.

As for Gemany, I'm not a big fan. I would be way more interested in EE, Amsterdam, or Berlin if you really want to try Germany. Look for a niche, angle, etc.

Wish I could help more.

Thanks man, any bit of info helps. I know this darkskin black woman who told me she loves going to Italy because they love darkskin black women over there. I asked her how did the italian women like black men and she said she hadn't paid attention. This was 3 years ago when I met the lady. I know how the guys are over there...I mean look at Robert Deniro. lol All he do is mess with black women. But I definitely don't want to go over there just for that and be mad as shit cuz I didn't get any action.

Quote: (06-15-2012 04:33 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2012 03:05 AM)southeastbeast87 Wrote:  

Only Croatian beaches in the summer.Not Croatia per se.

Thanks man, I look into that. I'm actually considering other places than Croatia now. I don't want go to just the beach. I love the beach but I want to go where there is more than that.

Quote: (06-15-2012 04:38 AM)Ringo Wrote:  

Welcome to the forum, South

This is going to be a long post, hope you don't mind.

Let me ask you a few questions so we can understand better what you are looking for: what is your main goal with this trip? Knowing historical/interesting places? Taking time off? Chasing women? Meeting people? Thinking about your life/future?
Do you speak any other languages?
Do you have an estimate budget?

I've been in Europe for a bit over 2 months travelling, and currently I'm in Croatia. I've been doing everything by myself, no agencies. In the beggining it will be hard, but you'll get the hang of it quite fast. Agencies, in my opinion, are for people who have a lot of money and little time, who want comfort. If you're anything like me, however, you have more time than money, which already reduces the odds of using an agency.

Also, one of the best things you can do is let the trip take you. Make short-term plans, decide what you want to do just a few days (in my case, a few hours) before you do it. Many times in the trip I've decided to stay longer in a city, which I would not have been able to do had I booked every hostel/flight/train/etc. Also, I changed itineraries many times. A few times I even got to the bus station, saw what buses where leaving and got in one of them, without knowing anything about the destination. It's a good thrill.

One thing I noticed is that, in terms of Europe, most of your destinations are far from each other, which will make your expenses be high in transportation. Specially in the countries you picked, most of which use mainly trains/planes, more expensive than buses. If you're looking to get girls, how about focusing on a smaller region? This way you can stay in a hotel instead of a hostel, and have decent logistics. It ain't that simple bringing outside girls to have sex in your hostel, and you don't wanna have the opportunity to bang and not have a place to do it. Take no chances.

I have been in Eastern Europe for about a week now, so there are many guys here who can help you with this part of the continent. So far I've only been to Zagreb and Osijek here in Croatia.

Zagreb has some cool stuff to see, but nightlife isn't really good, and Deb pointed out. If you're really interested in going, I'd say 2 days is enough.

Osijek is east of Zagreb and close to the border of Serbia. I planned to stay here for 2 nights, but I've already passed that. There's a few historical sites nearby, like Vukovar (a city destroyed in WWII and Yugoslavian War) but what's been making me stay is the girls. This is a student town, and the girls are amazing. Yesterday Croatia played Italy in the Eurocup and I watched the game on a square. I swear I've never seen so many gorgeous women in the same place before. Also, it was student night. Bars and clubs were kind of lame, but once you say a few words in croatian and they see you're a foreigner, you become a hero. Got my croatian flag here yesterday.

Here's a few cities I liked during the trip:
Berlin:
Germany really doesn't suit me, but Berlin is great. Everywhere you look you see different kind of people. There's a ton of interesting touristic attractions/museums and classical music concerts, if you into it. Needless to say, the nightlife is amazing. You'll see all kinds of parties, all scenes represented. I think you'll have a good time there and there's a good chance you'll do well with women. Bring some style, dress cool, be cool.

Valencia:
Many exchange students, beautiful architecture, great weather. If the nightlife sucks (which doesn't), you have infinite possibilites of day game. There's a park that goes through the whole city and everyone goes there to relax. Very chilled.

Granada:
I didn't spot that many hot girls, but it's a good value overall. Many exchange students, too, and a beatiful scenario close to the mountains. Plus, it's Andalusia. Free tapas!

Lastly, for hostels/pensions/hotels, I usually look in Hostel World, which covers a lot of places. But sometimes I just type "hostel" on googlemaps and see what happens. Found a good on in Lisbon like that, as it wasn't on Hostel World.

Thanks a lot for the info. I didn't mind the long post at all. I don't speak any other languages. My main goals for traveling are I would say to get a change of scenery. Get the hell out of the us for a bit. lol I want to somewhere with some nice sights and things to do. I would like for the girls to be attractive and chill. I'm not just going for girls; but of course I want to swoop some international shit. I would like to clear my head and think about some things too. I want to recharge the batteries so to speak. Like when I went to Aruba, I chilled on the beach, saw some ruins and other sights, got some historical facts about the island, went to a couple clubs, and fucked a colombian bartender. I was there for 6 days and I thought it was an amazing trip. It was just the thing I need from being so stressed and dealing with bullshit of living in d.c.

I actually wanted to go to Berlin last year; but ended up picking Aruba because it was something quick I pulled off at the last minute. I got a little bit more money to spend this year though. I hear a lot of people going there but not too much. I have to think on that. What you said about valencia sounds nice. I never hear about people going there which may be good. I'm not trying to run where everybody and there brother be running too. I'm looking just stay in one city. I was just listing the cities I was thinking about and going to pick one. I wasn't really trying to go over $2500 for the trip which two grand and under is seems to be the price for two weeks in places in spain from my research. I'll do $3000 max if the place is a must go. I'm actually looking into late august now since I think I could pull longer than 9 days. Would you say parts of spain is in good in mid to late august?

Quote: (06-15-2012 07:08 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

The biggest mistake that newbie travelers make is that they try to see too much in too much time. So they visit a bunch of cities, spend a ton on transportation, but don't meet any women.

In 9 days, I strongly suggest you pick one city and stay there. Since you're going in the middle of summer, when a lot of Europeans travel, you should pick large cities with some tourism so that you won't encounter dead clubs and bars.

I agree that Western Europe has lower quality girls than Eastern Europe, but for someone who has never been to Europe before, a place like Barcelona will blow your mind. Even veterans here love that city because of its international vibe, sights, and active nightlife.

The problem is that for a lot of spots you mentioned, we don't know how it will be in late July. Outside of summer you would have a lot more options.

Thanks for the info man. I never really thought about Barcelona. That's another spot I don't hear everybody running to. You know how people are...they listen to magazines, celebrities, and other people hype places up. I saw it was $2200 for two weeks in barcelona. I was like WOW!!! Spain seems to be cheap. Well, from what I can see using travel agencies. I could do two weeks; but it would have to be in mid to late august. Do you think that would be a good time? I was really trying to stay somewhere long than 9 days but could only do it mid to late august since I have prior engagements in the beginning of august. I have been looking up the threads on here about Barcelona...so for it has been mixed reviews. I definitely know not to go to Las Rumblas if I go. I never really thought about spain in general. I love spanish girls; but definitely wanted to go get the french, italian, or swedish type chicks. And if they are all vacationing in spain then that's a plus. Spain seems to be really good on my wallet. I love what I have been hearing about Sweden on here; especially for the brothas...lol It's just so damn expensive. The max I could do there is 9 days without going over in my budget. I mean if it's like that then I might be like fuck it and just roll. I have to weigh my options. Either 14 days in spain for $2200 or a little more or 9 days in sweden for $2800 or a little more.

Quote: (06-15-2012 01:54 PM)AlphaTravel Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

First of all take Zagreb straight off your list. Don't assume because the Croatian coast is party central that the capital is going to be pumping. Zagreb is a very boring city at any time of year, nightlife is dead, stuff closes early

It's also a horrible and ugly city. I hated it. The owner of the hostel I was staying in asked me why on earth I would visit Zagreb, think that says it all....

Lol...damn...my ass is staying away from Zagreb.

Quote: (06-16-2012 11:29 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Southbeast - How much are you budgeting for this trip? 9 days in Europe can be expensive if you are not staying with people.

I would do a stopover in Iceland on your way to Europe, that is for certain.

Well, I wasn't trying to go over $3000 max but I see I can do 2 weeks for some places in Spain for like a little over $2000 using European Destinations. I'm just looking to stay in one place. I use to think about going to Iceland off the random but I don't think I would spend my whole time there. Thanks for the suggestion.

Bump

I can't comment to much on Spain, only been to Palma De Mallorca, which is a very nice city.

Quote: (06-25-2012 05:04 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

I can't comment to much on Spain, only been to Palma De Mallorca, which is a very nice city.

ok cool...thanks man. I'm going to look up the place. The name sounds nice. lol

Yes but watch out for Magaluf, a resort dangerously close by, full of drunk Brits etc. Referred to in England as "Shagaluf"

Quote: (06-25-2012 05:11 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Yes but watch out for Magaluf, a resort dangerously close by, full of drunk Brits etc. Referred to in England as "Shagaluf"

Damn..ok...thanks...lol

Have you considered Budapest?

Pros:
- Great nightlife everyday of the week
- Both local girls and also travellers
- Not expensive
- Truly beautiful city with some of the most amazing architecture I've ever seen
- Monuments, museums, baths, historical buildings, stuff to make you busy
- Parks, squares, fountains, the Danube river
- Tons of festivals, open airs, concerts
- Easy to talk to girls (as long as they speak english)

Cons:
- Impossible language (and a high percentage of non-english speakers, including young people)
- Very hot in the summertime, not many ways to cool off
- High amount of americans/british and other tourists
- High ratio of sausage

To me, it's like Eastern Europe's Berlin. Except with better girls.

+1 with everything Ringo mentioned about Budapest

Although as the city is pretty big, the foreign sausage can be avoided if you know where to go.

Quote: (06-25-2012 07:25 AM)Ringo Wrote:  

Have you considered Budapest?

Pros:
- Great nightlife everyday of the week
- Both local girls and also travellers
- Not expensive
- Truly beautiful city with some of the most amazing architecture I've ever seen
- Monuments, museums, baths, historical buildings, stuff to make you busy
- Parks, squares, fountains, the Danube river
- Tons of festivals, open airs, concerts
- Easy to talk to girls (as long as they speak english)

Cons:
- Impossible language (and a high percentage of non-english speakers, including young people)
- Very hot in the summertime, not many ways to cool off
- High amount of americans/british and other tourists
- High ratio of sausage

To me, it's like Eastern Europe's Berlin. Except with better girls.

Thanks...It sounds promising. I have never even considered Budapest before. The place has never even crossed my mind. I'll take it into consideration. I really like the things you said about Spain earlier in my post.

Spain is good for a cultural experience but for anything else I would strongly avoid.

Eastern Europe and Central Europe is a much better option for your pocket plus gaming women.

I also second Budapest, funny enough I never ran into too many Americans (Canadians) the few times I went.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (06-25-2012 06:55 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Spain is good for a cultural experience but for anything else I would strongly avoid.

Eastern Europe and Central Europe is a much better option for your pocket plus gaming women.

I also second Budapest, funny enough I never ran into too many Americans (Canadians) the few times I went.

I got you...thanks man...decisions decisions...I'll come up with something. lol