rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RVF Ambassador Program

RVF Ambassador Program

I’m pleased to announce the RVF Ambassador Program, a way that I hope will tighten our community and make it easier to network with each other.

What Is The Ambassador Program?

Right now the travel forum is a great place to trade travel tips, but I think it’s time to leverage what we have here to gain additional social and professional opportunities that can help us even further. As we continue to stray from mainstream values, the next logical step is to create our own support network.

The program will be simple: I will seek out one man in any city with over 100,000 people to act as an ambassador for that city. He will be the point man for that city to help guys who are planning to visit. He can make himself available to meet or he can simply share information on tourist recommendations. As an ambassador, he will be the forum’s foremost expert on that city.

Ambassador Requirements

-Your city has to have a population of at least 100,000 people.
-You have to be physically present in this city for at least 3 months of the year.
-You have to make yourself available to, at the minimum, answer forum questions and PMs about your city (estimated extra time a week: 15 minutes)
-You have dropped a data sheet on your city
-Your game should be at least at an intermediate level, which means you get laid at some consistency with girls from your city
-You have been a registered member for at least 3 months.

Diplomat Positions

For big cities, there can be up to three diplomats who are picked by the ambassador to assist him. Diplomatic positions will have lighter requirements: they don’t need to have dropped a data sheet and don’t need to live in the city for 3 months of the year. For example, I could potentially be a diplomat for Washington DC.

A city has to have an ambassador for there to be diplomats.

The Embassy

All ambassadors and diplomats will be admitted to the private Embassy Forum, a place where ambassadors can exchange notes about networking or other personal matters. It will not be a place to share travel data, as that will remain in the public forum. The Embassy will act more as a bar or pub for the forum’s top connectors who take an active part in helping other guys navigate their cities. Members of the Embassy will have their rank title changed to either Ambassador or Diplomat.

The ultimate goal is to have Embassy members act as connectors to the larger community as a whole. There will be a sticky thread detailing all current ambassador and diplomat appointments.

Every six months (January 1 and July 1), Embassy members who are not active will be honorably discharged and replacements for their cities will be found. If an ambassador leaves due to inactivity, for example, one of his diplomats may take over.

Initial Enrollment

If you want to be an ambassador to a city, simply reply to this thread. Some of you are already known to be experts in your city. For others it would be helpful if you link to any relevant data sheets you’ve written. Admission will be based solely on the value you’ve dropped, not your forum popularity. I expect the Embassy to have a combination of old-timers and relative newbies to the forum.

Only ambassadors will be sought at this time. After initial enrollment is complete, there will be a separate thread that allows diplomat positions.

Embassy Staff

As one of the forum’s most active connectors, el mechanico will be head ambassador (representing Tampa). He will help me in assigning ambassadors and ensure smooth running of the program. Tuthmosis, the forum’s moderator, will continue in this function for the Embassy forum.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread. If you post about being an ambassador, please wait a few weeks until the Embassy forum and bylaws are set up before official postings are announced.

RVF Ambassador Program

Quote: (06-14-2012 08:50 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I’m pleased to announce the RVF Ambassador Program, a way that I hope will tighten our community and make it easier to network with each other.

What Is The Ambassador Program?

Right now the travel forum is a great place to trade travel tips, but I think it’s time to leverage what we have here to gain additional social and professional opportunities that can help us even further. As we continue to stray from mainstream values, the next logical step is to create our own support network.

The program will be simple: I will seek out one man in any city with over 100,000 people to act as an ambassador for that city. He will be the point man for that city to help guys who are planning to visit. He can make himself available to meet or he can simply share information on tourist recommendations. As an ambassador, he will be the forum’s foremost expert on that city.

Ambassador Requirements

-Your city has to have a population of at least 100,000 people.
-You have to be physically present in this city for at least 3 months of the year.
-You have to make yourself available to, at the minimum, answer forum questions and PMs about your city (estimated extra time a week: 15 minutes)
-You have dropped a data sheet on your city
-Your game should be at least at an intermediate level, which means you get laid at some consistency with girls from your city
-You have been a registered member for at least 3 months.

Diplomat Positions

For big cities, there can be up to three diplomats who are picked by the ambassador to assist him. Diplomatic positions will have lighter requirements: they don’t need to have dropped a data sheet and don’t need to live in the city for 3 months of the year. For example, I could potentially be a diplomat for Washington DC.

A city has to have an ambassador for there to be diplomats.

The Embassy

All ambassadors and diplomats will be admitted to the private Embassy Forum, a place where ambassadors can exchange notes about networking or other personal matters. It will not be a place to share travel data, as that will remain in the public forum. The Embassy will act more as a bar or pub for the forum’s top connectors who take an active part in helping other guys navigate their cities. Members of the Embassy will have their rank title changed to either Ambassador or Diplomat.

The ultimate goal is to have Embassy members act as connectors to the larger community as a whole. There will be a sticky thread detailing all current ambassador and diplomat appointments.

Every six months (January 1 and July 1), Embassy members who are not active will be honorably discharged and replacements for their cities will be found. If an ambassador leaves due to inactivity, for example, one of his diplomats may take over.

Initial Enrollment

If you want to be an ambassador to a city, simply reply to this thread. Some of you are already known to be experts in your city. For others it would be helpful if you link to any relevant data sheets you’ve written. Admission will be based solely on the value you’ve dropped, not your forum popularity. I expect the Embassy to have a combination of old-timers and relative newbies to the forum.

Only ambassadors will be sought at this time. After initial enrollment is complete, there will be a separate thread that allows diplomat positions.

Embassy Staff

As one of the forum’s most active connectors, el mechanico will be head ambassador (representing Tampa). He will help me in assigning ambassadors and ensure smooth running of the program. Tuthmosis, the forum’s moderator, will continue in this function for the Embassy forum.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread. If you post about being an ambassador, please wait a few weeks until the Embassy forum and bylaws are set up before official postings are announced.

Roosh- I'd like to be the ambassador for Fort Worth.

RVF Ambassador Program

Wile I've never dropped a data sheet on NYC, I have lived here most of my life. If you look through my posts, I've repeatedly referred to specific venues throughout the city. I come and go on the forum depending on work or travel commitments, so an ambassador I'm not, but a diplomat I am.

RVF Ambassador Program

This is solid, the next step would be to have occasional meetups and such.

I'm going to be leaving Toronto, ON this fall and moving to London, ON(population 300,000+ and some of the hottest girls in Ontario) for the school year for the next 4 years.

Once September starts I'll gladly be the ambassador for the town of London.

RVF Ambassador Program

Ill gladly be ambassador for Halifax, NS. Lived here for the last four years. Ill drop data on it too if you want even though Scotian dropped a solid data sheet on it that I think covered most of the good spots to hit up in the city.

RVF Ambassador Program

I'll be Ambassador for all of Hawaii.

Aloha!

RVF Ambassador Program

Not the one of the top cat's travel destinations, but I can be Ambassador for Tegucigalpa HN.

RVF Ambassador Program

Volunteer for hamburg germany ambassador.
thats where I've been on and off the last couple years.

I didn't drop the data sheet. But ive been piping in info on germany and hamburg.

Once I get back from france I can drop some more night stuff and a big day came post ive been working on now that its summer

I am the cock carousel

RVF Ambassador Program

Revolutionary. Brilliant.

RVF Ambassador Program

I will be Glad to host any RVF member in my neck of the woods, My Draw area is too Big and there is a serious shortage of people with Game here...

Count me as Ambassador for Cincinnati, OH, Louisville/Lexington,KY , Nashville, TN.

Just a starter, If there are other players in this area , PM me and we will divide the areas.......

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

RVF Ambassador Program

Very nice idea, although I'm instantly disqualified by having spent most of my life (so far) as a horrible, shy Beta. So even though now I've blossomed, gained solid game and gathered 5 flags, I still haven't ever slept with a girl from my hometown.

Anyone who wants some tips or just to meet up for a beer feel free to message me, though.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

RVF Ambassador Program

great idea. if no one has claimed chicago yet i would be happy to represent this town as the ambassador.

RVF Ambassador Program

Great idea!

I would like to throw my hat in into representing Toronto.

The Toronto guide for Success

RVF Ambassador Program

Awesome.

RVF Ambassador Program

That's a good idea...is that the first seed of the Republic of Roosh and eventually Roosh getting into politics? Go for it man!

RVF Ambassador Program

I can do NYC, here's my datasheet -- http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6604.html

How about having more than one ambassador for big cities like NY? Or maybe having a different ambassador in Brooklyn, etc? The reason is I probably would not be of much help for someone staying in BK, but I can help out with Manhattan, picking up Latinas in Jackson Heights, etc.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

RVF Ambassador Program

I can do Taipei, Taiwan. I have a data sheet already.

Data Sheethttp:

//www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7428.html

RVF Ambassador Program

The data sheet will serve as the reference between you and the city, so for those of you that haven't yet dropped a DS on the city you want to ambassador, the next couple weeks is a good time to do it.

Also, you make things a little easier for me if you can drop the link of the DS here.

RVF Ambassador Program

Quote:Quote:

How about having more than one ambassador for big cities like NY? Or maybe having a different ambassador in Brooklyn, etc?

Yes I wouldn't have a problem with that. Brooklyn is considered a different city by some.

So even though now I've blossomed, gained solid game and gathered 5 flags, I still haven't ever slept with a girl from my hometown.

I understand, though the game requirement is one of the more flexible points. As long as you can advise where guys should go to get laid, you're on the right path.

RVF Ambassador Program

Roosh,great idea!

How flexible is the needing to be there for three months of the year rule?

RVF Ambassador Program

Quote: (06-15-2012 10:57 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

That's a good idea...is that the first seed of the Republic of Roosh and eventually Roosh getting into politics? Go for it man!

I can see it now

[Image: 389-v1-235x.JPG]

Associated Press (Ap) - September 14, 2016 -

Washington D.C.

U.S. Independent Senate Canadiate Roosh V. is mired in scandal after being linked to a house of harems in Eastern Europe used mostly for home labour and sex. Roosh's Campaign Spokesperson whom is named Tuth denies the rumors as quote "foolish and out of context" but does not deny that the harem does indeed exist. Female feminist groups are seen protesting outside his Maryland office Tuesday evening. Roosh V. is out of the country on business and unavailable for comment.

Roosh V. sits ahead in local gallop polls with 46% with Democratic and Republican Candidates split with 32%. While ahead in support Roosh has consistently ranked low among Female voters.

© Washington Post, 2016

RVF Ambassador Program

Roosh, I've got some moves that I don't want non members to see do they go into a private area?

RVF Ambassador Program

Quote: (06-15-2012 11:48 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Roosh,great idea!

How flexible is the needing to be there for three months of the year rule?

I think it's a fair rule to make sure people are committed.

Roosh, I've got some moves that I don't want non members to see do they go into a private area?

I do think more personal information like pictures can be shared in the Embassy. As long as it's not city data.

RVF Ambassador Program

I'll be the Ambassador for Vancouver. I'll be more helpful to the younger guys than the older guys though.

RVF Ambassador Program

edit Santo Domingo for me.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."