rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So.... unfortunately still in DC.. But there is hope

Nightclub gaming in DC SUCKS!!! Now that we gotten that out of the way we can move on
So... over the last 8 days. I have gotten 4 flags here in DC.
-Paraguay
-Brazil
-Dominica(not Dominican republic the english speaking country near it)
-El Salvador

My wing... has also gotten something close to that as well. I think its hunting season here where as all this new blood is in DC for the summer(tourist, interns, exchange students ect).

DAY GAME IS KEY!!!! I have a secret spot I go to, that I will tell after the summer ends or when I can GTF outta here. Its a rather obvious but not exploited place. We never have competition here and the numbers a gross.

Now, I am asking the other players, pimps and gigaloes, do you guys see a sudden spike here in the beginning of the summerin DC. I am very satisfied with 4 new notches a week. But I doubt it will sustain. However, last summer was similar. The problem was I had a girlfriend, which sucked, so I was consequently playing 007 games half the time instead of just knocking down walls. [Image: blush.gif]

But, three keys I think I have here.... LOCATION, Recent grad status(which anyone can just say), local pussy traffic knowledge.

Location: I live exactly in the middle of all the tourist and university stuff here in DC. EASY logistics!!! Two of my notches were after the club pic ups at 3-4 O-Clock in the morning. This would not have worked if we couldn't get to my spot fast, and I had bottles waiting. Also, at least two girls came to drink after the club. Probably, just having one-on-one would be better, but it can work very well with 2-on-2. I cant comment on 3 or more.

Day gaming: My wing plays a game, where he compliments only to make clear his intent(sex), but very indirectly. Many of these girls are actually bored with life here in DC. So he will just invite them over for a drink in the MIDDLE OF THE DAY! It has worked several times, because he brings them to my apartment.(again location). He lives further away.

I just want to hear comments from people currently here in DC. Because things are looking very very good right now. I don't wanna get my hopes up to high. LOL
Though I am looking to get back to DR, as soon as someone rents my apartment from me. But this past two weeks is almost convincing me to stay through the summer.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Quote: (06-12-2012 03:22 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

So... over the last 8 days. I have gotten 4 flags here in DC.

Not bad.

Yeah, I think all the North East Coast Cities come alive May/June.

Personally, the only time I would consider going to DC is May, June and Sept.

DC in the spring/summer definitely picks up, but in the winter, it is really harsh from what I have seen. There is always a large influx of people coming here in the summer, including temporary workers of all kinds. I think you definitely have the key weapon in the fight: excellent bang logistics. If you have to metro/cab it to MD or VA, it ain't happening as easily. DC is actually kind of a boring place b/c the people here are in many ways are one dimensional, so if you can spice things up for them, so much the better.

Quote: (06-12-2012 03:22 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

DAY GAME IS KEY!!!! I have a secret spot I go to, that I will tell after the summer ends or when I can GTF outta here. Its a rather obvious but not exploited place. We never have competition here and the numbers a gross.

I think I know where you are referring to. U r a lucky man. Wish I lived there.

thegmanifesto: It is very very apparent: Im gonna try to take some pics, to show the ratio. Sadly it may give away my strong holds.

Menace: Yeah the winter is very rough here. I cant even find girls sometimes. But there are some good places that are constant. Its just such a small city with a lot of people who do the same thing over and over and over again. SO you go out and see the same freakin people every time.

rakishness: LOL you know there are very few spots in DC, and this one is to the point where I just generally haven't seen this many girls walking around anywhere, but only for a 4 hour time span. So.. I bet you probably know about it then...LOL

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201...itter-date

Man, even a mlb pitcher cant find a date in DC , lol

Elabayarde, congrats on 4 lays in a week.

I mean this though with the utmost respect, how quality where these girls? I ask because in venues were you could expect these kinda outcomes like nightclubs, the girls are very low quality on average. In Arlington the competition is pretty fierce too.

DC (esp. Arlington) has some great looking girls in the daytime though. Whole Foods in Courthouse/Clarendon is about as top notch as it gets in DC area IMO. If you could daygame 4 of these top-notch girls a week I would bow to you.

LOL... _DC_ SHHHHHH.... One of my spots is a wholefoods... just a specific location and time!!! We have been abusing the hell out of this spot.

They were all 7-8 range in my book. But, you should not bow down to me for 4 notches in a week in DC...
Yeah night game is hard just in general in DC. My best chance is in Spanish clubs or salsa clubs. Being that all the dudes are so wack here, and not many can dance (like me or at all). I always standout, when i start dancing, and the guys just all sit back and watch like retards.

Also, daygame in DC, is simple when you are not talking to the girl who obviously has somewhere to be(moving fast and pissed at the world). We learned this the hard way...

Everyone knows about the Wholefoods on P street.

A day game spot can't be ruined like a nightclub from word of mouth. Most guys don't approach during the day.

So...roosh is a scientist... so he knew exactly what to say to get it out of an engineer(they say the scientist are little smarter..lol)... not the P st. There is a new whole foods in DC. It was built in the last 6 months. OMG... the gravy train is over!!!

SMH

So your target demographics is GW students.

It's going to become difficult to get groceries in DC now.

Thanks guys!

[Image: sad.gif]

A spot is ruined only when there is a very low barrier to entry. Here we are talking about approaching women during the day. This is a player forum and people still have AA, just think about the general population. It's not even worth worrying about.

Report back if you see lots of guys asking about where to buy a cat from girls shopping for organic arugula and kale.

I am semi looking forward to getting back to DC... Instead of constantly being surrounded by beautiful girls every night of the week, I'll have time for hobbies, to work out, etc etc haha.. Maybe refining my game a little would be a nice side bonus as well.. We'll see.. I'm trying to have a positive attitude about my return from South America..

How critical is a nice location in DC? I would love to live where you live but I can't justify paying $1000+ for just a bedroom in an apartment... or $1500-$2000 for my own place.

If you don't mind me asking, what are some more details about your pad? Is it worth the value?

I got two better Day Game spots:

1. Georgetown cafeteria

2. AU quad

Why don't any of you DC heads hit up those places?

Alot more than g-dub students shop here, at least during the summer. I wouldn't do it during the academic year, because I'd hate to get that reputation. But during the summer that area is flooded with interns and tourist, being its the closest metro stop to the lincoln-memorial and G-town.

Location in DC, as well as anywhere is centrally critical. MY famous line, "is lets go its only 3 blocks away" (even if its 10). Even when its a 2-3 min drive, girls start asking questions... So I would imagine that if its far, that would kill the chances.

Also every place I have had cost me at least 1500 around this area. I always got the 1 bed or studio, with the full amenities.

Also, I don't do roommates!!!

Damn, you are baller. When I'm back in DC in August maybe we'll have to meet up for a beer or something. (Not that it's anything special that both of us are in DC - I think it's the most represented city in this forum). It will be interesting to see how many times I get cockblocked by my location and roommates but I made up my mind to spend my money on girls in Colombia, Venezuela and Peru (I am surprisingly dating very hot girls here, models and such) instead of DC..

I am going to be spending a hell of a lot less to live in a green line neighborhood and try to bank the difference for my next travels. I could buy a plane ticket every month with the savings on my living situation vs. yours. But it will be a feast vs. famine situation, though. Grinding away months in a shitty DC apartment until I can splurge abroad. Oh well.

Quote: (06-13-2012 12:28 PM)bacan Wrote:  

I made up my mind to spend my money on girls in Colombia, Venezuela and Peru (I am surprisingly dating very hot girls here, models and such) instead of DC..

How about a Data Sheet on each?

Or at least one?

Quote: (06-13-2012 11:26 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

1. Georgetown cafeteria

2. AU quad

If you're going after college girls in DC, I'd recommend sticking to GWU and AU and avoiding Gtown. The overall talent level is pretty low.

Quote: (06-13-2012 11:04 AM)bacan Wrote:  

I am semi looking forward to getting back to DC... Instead of constantly being surrounded by beautiful girls every night of the week, I'll have time for hobbies, to work out, etc etc haha.. Maybe refining my game a little would be a nice side bonus as well.. We'll see.. I'm trying to have a positive attitude about my return from South America..

How critical is a nice location in DC? I would love to live where you live but I can't justify paying $1000+ for just a bedroom in an apartment... or $1500-$2000 for my own place.

If you don't mind me asking, what are some more details about your pad? Is it worth the value?

If you're looking for college-aged girls, yeah, probably AU or GW have the best looking girls (gtown is too hard to get into, lots of study-hard types).

If you're looking for post-college girls like 22-28, Arlington is by far the best IMO. Anyplace between Courthouse and Ballston is loaded with restaurants and bars. Also, George Mason is in this same corridor if you're looking for college aged girls.

I've been spending about 1300 a month with a roommate. Anything alone in the Courthouse-Ballston region is going to run you at least 1500 for a shitty studio to 2200 for a nice 1BR.

I'm going to Miami Beach in less than two weeks. I can pay the same amount as here, get a way nicer place with way nicer amenities, and not have to worry about state income tax. For me that makes a 2k place effectively 1.5k. Also being two blocks from lincoln road and a short stroll to the beach is all a man can ask for.

Quote: (06-13-2012 02:55 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

I'm going to Miami Beach in less than two weeks. I can pay the same amount as here, get a way nicer place with way nicer amenities, and not have to worry about state income tax. For me that makes a 2k place effectively 1.5k. Also being two blocks from lincoln road and a short stroll to the beach is all a man can ask for.

After a few weeks...do a Miami vs DC data sheet(just for laughs!). Ha!

Quote: (06-13-2012 02:27 PM)j r Wrote:  

Quote: (06-13-2012 11:26 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

1. Georgetown cafeteria

2. AU quad

If you're going after college girls in DC, I'd recommend sticking to GWU and AU and avoiding Gtown. The overall talent level is pretty low.

Have you been to the gym and cafeteria?

Quote: (06-13-2012 01:51 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (06-13-2012 12:28 PM)bacan Wrote:  

I made up my mind to spend my money on girls in Colombia, Venezuela and Peru (I am surprisingly dating very hot girls here, models and such) instead of DC..

How about a Data Sheet on each?

Or at least one?

Yeah I am definitely going to! My venezuela one is almost done and I am currently in Peru right now. Not sure if I am going to post about Medellin because of the wealth of knowledge that already exists on this board but it sounds like I have done pretty well there based on comparisons here and possibly I could add an update. My approach to sex ratio is very low. Also my post was a little bit excessively e-penis enlarging. I am only dating one model here in Peru, but she is currently in a rehearsal for a beauty pageant as I write this in an internet cafe waiting for her.

Quote: (06-13-2012 04:20 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Have you been to the gym and cafeteria?

I will be sure to check out the cafeteria, but how do you approach in a cafeteria exactly? Excuse the dumb question because back when I was in college I knew nothing about game (whereas now I´m pretty decent at day game) but you are talking about chatting up girls while they pick up food, not trying to drop into their tables with their cliques of friends, right?