rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Husband Buys wife $9,000 purse and STILL begs for sex!

Husband Buys wife ,000 purse and STILL begs for sex!

Speechless

Quote:Quote:

I just bought my wife a white 35 in Epsom leather with palladium hardware at a Hermes Boutiuqe with a "N" stamp meaning made in 2010. It was around $9000 plus tax. We were shown several colors/leathers in 30 and 35, all between $8000 and $9000. I have done my duty as a man and husband. I can die in peace knowing that I have accomplished mission impossible. But I still have to take out the garbage and beg for sex, go figure! Please don't ask me what U.S. city we bought it in because I don't want every freaking Birkin diehard converging on this location but they always had at least one on display everyday while we were vacationing so I was asking myself, what's the big deal, all this talk about 2yr waiting list, etc. I'm sure they had some in the back also, the sales associate said they usually received one or two a day from Paris. Maybe this crappy economy has reduced demand in the U.S. and Hermes has some extra inventory. All I know is it saved me alot of time and money plus peace of mind because I was planning to go the eBay route, yuck!!

He is talking about a Hermes Birkin purse

Original Post

Everyone knows that when it comes to hookers it's pussy first, then money.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Just wrote about this.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13565.html

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

He goes for the three.

WHOO TEAM BETA WINS! JUST BY 3 POINTS AHEAD OF TEAM PUSSY WHIPPED.

Nope.

I guess that makes him 9000 dollars worse off than an Omega virgin who sits and plays WOW all day.

"But you can't expect your wife to sleep with you just because you bought her something! She's not a prostitute!"
- feminist QQ

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

That much money for something that she'll grow tired of when it's "out of style" and get tossed into the closet. I don't know what he thought would change - did he expect HER to start taking out the garbage? Did he expect her to all of a sudden get extra wet for him? Chicks like that feel entitled to the shit you give them - he was SUPPOSED to buy her nice things. The moment I see she's not using the purse anymore, I would take it upon myself to put it up on ebay and try to get back some of the money I laid out.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

9 grand can get you a lot of sex in Thailand.

It's obvious that some dudes like being beta. They want to be "good providers" first and foremost. And I bet a lot of guys even like the whole put-upon husband role. It's always surprising to me how many people aren't happy unless they are miserable.

The woman's response is completely logical. She wasn't putting out and he bought her a $9,000 purse anyway. If he bought her a $9,000 purse for NOT FUCKING HIM why should she start fucking him now?

If anything, he has reinforced bad behavior. If I was the woman I would keep him hungry and desperate for pussy too. Maybe if she was fucking him regularly he would think that everything was great and there is no need to buy her nice things like that.

He should have given her rewards AFTER he gets the pussy (not every time, though). Employ a little operant conditioning. Wives are women, women are humans, humans are animals, and animals must be trained if you want them to behave.

Quote: (06-12-2012 04:41 PM)j r Wrote:  

It's obvious that some dudes like being beta. They want to be "good providers" first and foremost. And I bet a lot of guys even like the whole put-upon husband role. It's always surprising to me how many people aren't happy unless they are miserable.

Agreed. On a certain psychological level, he likes being bitched around by his wife. Were he to see a man with calm control of his wife, he'd recoil in horror.

I'm *entirely* confident that if you told this man how relating to her in a masculine, dominant way would end his sex drought, he'd shriek and call you a misogynist. Or that 'that's just not me.' 'That's not the man she married.' Being her bitch is all he knows, and he won't venture beyond that. He's a woman who just wants to vent about his lameness, but ultimately gets off on it, and would not have it any other way.

From the book, Black Players: The secret world of black pimps, by Christina and Richard Milner,

"White men (and square Blacks) are thought to be 'pussy whipped' by their wives, after having been brainwashed by their mothers to accept female dominance as the natural order of things. Most families today are controlled by women, who direct the goals and manage money. Women are able to achieve this control because square men are weak-minded and sexually undisciplined; by withholding sexual favors, a woman can always get her way. White men are familial and of low sexual potency, because their masculinity has been subverted by women and sublimated into work at a castrating 'chump job.' " (176)

Then on page 189, "Most pimps, however, believe they were raised by their mothers not to be pimps, but to be tricks. 'Trick marriage' is seen by the pimp's as man's servitude to women in exchange for 'her pussy.' That this so called normal and moral marriage is aberrant is proved to pimps by the many husbands who pay hos for sex they cannot get at home, which they point to as the final degredation of the American male under the heel of the almighty bitch American wife. She not only doesn't give him what he is paying her for, but forces him to go out and also pay some other women if he wants sex."

Kind of crazy to think this book was published in 1973, and to think shit has probably only got worse since then. Wish I read this book a couple years ago, lot's of fire knowledge on the true nature of women.

But the pimp is wrong - partially. What the man is paying for is not sex so much as a womb to produce his heirs - traditionally this is what marriage is mostly.....

In ancient societies and until very recently it was well understood that men had to leave the marital home to get their freak on ... or sex. The wife is to preserve property rights, political and community ties,....not sexual pleasure