rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you like hamsters, then call this an H bomb

I remembered an old NY Times article about a 24 year old girl that gets laid off from her banking job and uses her unemployment money to keep living in a luxury doorman building, slut it up, and occasionally get free meals from old guys.

This is the hamster at its finest

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2009/08/the...lcoho.html

Hoes gon be hoes.

Nope.

True dat

Not clear if the writer herself just made this up or its real? Either way I'm not sure she's qualified to be writing sex columns: http://nymag.com/author/arianne%20cohen/

Who else would hit it, with a stick?

[Image: 22hunt2..jpg]

Days Two and Three were the best. Someone needs to find the "doctor" and invite him to the forum.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Love the moment she realizes the owner of the boat was actually just a member of the crew.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (06-11-2012 09:00 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Love the moment she realizes the owner of the boat was actually just a member of the crew.

Yeah, especially her response. "God, I'm such a whore, because I blew some broke schmuck and not the owner. Fuck my life!"

Looks like she's gotten real fat - this is a pic from 2009:

[Image: medium_tall_9.JPG]

In case that enticed you...

[Image: cohen-port.gif]

Quote:Quote:

My friend flirts with the bartender so we always get free Champagne.

Are bartenders herbs who love kissing up to women, or are they doing it to help the business? Bartenders at hot spots as a rule are dicks. The worst are the "mixologists" who try really hard to look too busy to take anyone's order.

Hah, I hate the word 'mixologist'. Whatever happened to just being a good bartender?

Just like hot girls get free entry at hot spots they often get free drinks. Especially if the venue is no longer at the top of the heap and is trying to attract big spenders using the girls as bait.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I don't think that is Arianne Cohen's story. Cohen interviews people and confusingly puts the resulting diaries under her own byline. Eg. here's one about a gay dude, I don't recommend reading it http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/07/the...th_an.html

Would be surprised if Cohen could pull off those antics. The girl in the original story is likely hotter, WASP (New England boarding school, knows the crowd at Dorrians) and younger than the columnist. She also worked at a bank while Cohen has been a writer for years.